• Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work bud! Love the eye candy... :mmm

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm bro those turned out killer deff some monsters in there looks like some Rude ass og very nice job CelticEBE

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@blazeit

I did a good job of avoiding the buds there bud. I'm not a complete idiot. Thanks for your vote of confidence there brosef. Now......GFY and EBD.

Thanks to everyone else. I'm gearing up for harvest.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

As I stated before. I was EXTREMELY careful to only spray the leaves. Painstakingly so...I certainly don't want to poison anyone...or myself for that matter. When I noticed the problem I did my research and reacted as I was told to by someone with 10+ years of experience.

D

deezy

flora mite is stictly veg it's a sytstemic meaning it's going to be in plant tissues that were never sprayed for AT LEAST 30 days, people have reported siezures etc. from buds that had been sprayed with the harsh stuff like floramite and avid...I would be thinking twice before smoking that shit my friend(whether you got sickie and only sprayed the leaves or not, that shit will spread into other tissues in the plant) I use the shit myself as well as eagle 20 for pm but NEVER in bud personally, just my 2 cents fwiw hope the gardens treatin you right other than that

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Great thread i can't Waite to pop my black water Julius and Larry CC has some dank gear that's for sure

C

ChickenJoe

As I stated before. I was EXTREMELY careful to only spray the leaves. Painstakingly so...I certainly don't want to poison anyone...or myself for that matter. When I noticed the problem I did my research and reacted as I was told to by someone with 10+ years of experience.

LMAO....well stop listening to anything that person says. Floramite isnt even for use on food crops which means YOURE NOT SUPPOSE TO PUT IT ON STUFF YOU INGEST. You should be ashamed of yourself

All ornamental plants, including bedding plants, flowering plants, foliage plants, bulb crops, perennials, trees and shrubs. All non-bearing fruit trees and greenhouse tomatoes, varieties greater than 1” in diameter when mature.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So as I stated earlier. GFY and EBD there buddy.....

I didn't call you any names, but you insist on calling me an idiot? I was going on what information I had and was given by a mentor. The information that I was given was that it takes the plant 21 days to get it out of it's system. It's been over 30 since I hit them, and I have 5 days til harvest. Granted I know Floramite is STRONG stuff....as I said earlier....I didn't spray the buds directly.

A random bud got knocked off one of my SK's the other day. Said Bud has been smoked. No one did the funky chicken.

ChickenJoe.......go trolling somewhere else.....or you can actually offer something productive other than calling me an idiot.

C

ChickenJoe

I did offer something productive. I told ya you're spraying poison on your weed!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

According to Floramite SC it is not systemic, and can also be used on tomatoes, which is something you would injest. As stated previously I did not spray it directly on the buds. I spent several hours in the room that night spraying the underside of the leaves lightly, and mostly just on ones that I saw mite damage on. This was done over 30 days ago and from everything I have heard and learned about Floramite is that it residue lasts for 21 days.

From the Floramite SC pdf.

Floramite SC is not systemic in action; therefore complete coverage of both upper and lower leaf surfaces and of fruit is necessary for effective control.

Calling me an idiot when you dis my rep IMHO is not productive. So get the fuck out of my thread...and go trolling somewhere else. From what I can see you are new to the farm...and instead of having some manners and treating people with respect you feel it's necessary to cut someone else's legs off to make yourself feel taller.

Your opinion is noted. Now go be a dick somewhere else.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just came back and saw this, wish I'd seen it sooner. My son taught me an interesting trick to handle mites, and it's great later in flower. Better the Borg than root aphids! Count your blessings, I say.

How are they looking, Celtic? I'm jonesing for some pix. :)

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

It's been a battle. I unleashed 4500 ladybugs into the room over a two week period and the damage was fairly minimal. So far things are looking absolutely breathtaking.

The Blackwater is going such a dark purple it looks.....well.....BLACK. The buds themselves have a lavendar look and smell citrusy, almost like taking a whif of sprite.

The Raskals OG is the frostiest bud I have ever seen. The buds are dense and reek of lemon.

The Sour Kush, well one pheno is a LOSER where the other is a WINNER. The winner went purple on me and the density of trich coverage is almost on par with the Raskals.

The Corleone is impressive in the size of the buds, but the trich density lacked. I did notice that the trichs are really long. I wish I could take her one more week...but I have to dry in the room so she comes down with everyone else.

Tonight is the last night of 12 hours. I'm going to cut the lights after six hours on Saturday and let them have 36 hours of darkness before I harvest. I went through and got rid of all the fan leaves on the Corleone and Sour Kush last night and will more than likely do that to the Raskals tonight, the Blackwater will get deleafed when I trim because she is engulfing two trellis'.

Pic update will happen in a little over a week after everything has been trimmed. I LOVE my Canon Rebel....but film is so outdated.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Took everything down yesterday. :harvest:I gave them 36 hours of darkness before the chop. Not sure if I noticed any difference really. I snapped a few pics with my phone but the real pic update will come in a week after everything is trimmed.

Pic 1: Sour Kush, frosty and thick dense nugs. Absolutely NO larf. Purpled out on me.

Pic 2: Raskals OG, I wound up with about 10 colas like this. There was a little larf but most of the buds on this plant are dense and stinky. Some of the cola's went purple.

Pic 3: Blackwater, what went purple.....went BLACK. Even where the leaves didn't get purple the buds have a nice lavendar hue to them. Frosty, dense, and smells really citrusy. I did have some foxtailing as the buds grew closer to the lights. As I trellised this beast I lost control of a lot of the bud sites and wound up with a fair amount of larf.....but still this plant produced very well for me. I feel like my 100 bucks for these beans payed out in spades.

2011 04 04 15 14 12 839 Medium
2011 04 04 17 32 18 357 Medium
2011 04 04 23 53 40 131 Medium
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks Boomer.....I'll have some quality shots up next week. Gears are turning for the next run already.

Top Bottom