Celtic's House of Tree's

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Things look good bro, my buddy runs santa cruz og, not sure if its the same cut, looks like her. Fuely fire..Some of my fav locations in the past were in the hood, especially oakland, noone calls OPD and when they do, they hardly even show up. Just be careful tho, some people will be friendly just to see what your up to.

sixstring

sixstring

sweet setup celtic.be curious to hear how you like those bulbs after a run or 2.peace

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Things look good bro, my buddy runs santa cruz og, not sure if its the same cut, looks like her. Fuely fire..Some of my fav locations in the past were in the hood, especially oakland, noone calls OPD and when they do, they hardly even show up. Just be careful tho, some people will be friendly just to see what your up to.
My first setup was in East Oakland....real close to the Coliseum. We had NO carbon filter and ran Green Crack....come harvest time you could smell our house from a block away. No one gave us any shit at all. Yeah...no one comes over unless it's someone I KNOW. The Santa Cruz OG is super impressive as far as the frost she has packed on. I will try to snag some pics tomorrow night. Just got done transplanting and filling up reservoirs....this shit never ends. :wtf:

sweet setup celtic.be curious to hear how you like those bulbs after a run or 2.peace
Thanks! Yeah....time will tell. They came out to $56 a bulb, with shipping, which isn't to bad. I've been running lumateks for a couple of years now and I usually pay around 65 for them. Not really a huge savings there....but it adds up in the long run.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Damn we probably lived right near eachother. Omly problem I ever had, I shit you not, I came home to finding a bum had broken into my garage (no garden at my house) and had passed out butt naked on a couch in there. You can imagine how suprised I was. He didnt steal anything so we skipped calling the cops and just set him free into the jungle and put bars up on the window.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Damn we probably lived right near eachother. Omly problem I ever had, I shit you not, I came home to finding a bum had broken into my garage (no garden at my house) and had passed out butt naked on a couch in there. You can imagine how suprised I was. He didnt steal anything so we skipped calling the cops and just set him free into the jungle and put bars up on the window.
That sounds like Beast Oakland. I can't say that I ever had any problems there at all. Not even with the bums.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

If you can't afford a pair of Method 7's, get a pair of Shady's. They are a little darker than the method 7's but for half the cost they are awesome. I cannot tell you how much this has changed my game. Especially when you walk into a room with vertical barebulbs everywhere. I do NOT work for them....nor do I get any cut off of sales. I am merely sharing my experience with you guys.
20140404 014201

Shout out to @Capulator ! This is a root ball from my last run.....this came out of a 15 gallon yield pot. OG Biowar once a week!
20140330 233908

One last thing Cap...on my last run I did not put the locking plugs into my yo-yo's. What a nightmare that turned into. Not making that mistake this round and I covered my ass with the cages. My GF seems to think I should use the cages all the time but I am gonna run this next one with just the yo-yo's. How do you like the lime green ceiling?
20140404 014102

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
LOVING it!

Only problem with this setup I have found is when you let go of the yo yo sometimes it pops off the grid. Other than that I like it. GIves you access to the plug better when they are reversed as well.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

LOVING it!

Only problem with this setup I have found is when you let go of the yo yo sometimes it pops off the grid. Other than that I like it. GIves you access to the plug better when they are reversed as well.
Yeah.....that happened to me the other day. Kinda freaked me out a little. :eek:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Day 34 Room 1

Santa Cruz OG.....what she lacks in size....she makes up for in frost. Smells divine.
20140405 011257

NlxBB....probably should have trimmed her up a little better. Nugs are dense and frosty though.
20140405 011332

Pre98 Bubba.....stacked up nicely. Wish I could have gotten her branches pulled away from the plant a bit more. Supercropping this plant takes a pair of pliers almost.
20140405 011516

Room shot.....
20140405 011711

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So....I popped a LOT of seeds a few weeks ago. It dawned on me the other day that perhaps I went a little overboard and then could not for the life of me figure out what I was going to do with all these plants. Well the Universe answered that question for me the other day when a friend asked me if I would like to set up an outdoor in her back yard. When I transplant them they will be going into soil and will hang out under a T-12 til they are ready to get hardened off. Gonna try my hand at some organics as @respect has inspired me to do so.

First tray is mostly Banana's Foster, but there are a few Power Naps in there as well.
20140408 042043

Second tray is more Power Nap, White Nightmare, and UK Cheese.
20140408 042501

Probably start a separate log for them as things move along. I also got a nice little package in the mail and as much as I want to pop them all,they are going in the fridge.....except for the Platinum Delights.....they went into Jiffy pucks tonight.
20140407 182744

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
So....I popped a LOT of seeds a few weeks ago. It dawned on me the other day that perhaps I went a little overboard and then could not for the life of me figure out what I was going to do with all these plants. Well the Universe answered that question for me the other day when a friend asked me if I would like to set up an outdoor in her back yard. When I transplant them they will be going into soil and will hang out under a T-12 til they are ready to get hardened off. Gonna try my hand at some organics as @respect has inspired me to do so.

First tray is mostly Banana's Foster, but there are a few Power Naps in there as well.
View attachment 394952

Second tray is more Power Nap, White Nightmare, and UK Cheese.
View attachment 394953

Probably start a separate log for them as things move along. I also got a nice little package in the mail and as much as I want to pop them all,they are going in the fridge.....except for the Platinum Delights.....they went into Jiffy pucks tonight. View attachment 394954

Word homie glad to hear it. I'm organic for life and I owe that to @waayne. I've learned so much from that dude it's ridiculous. Everything from keeping my emotions out of business decisions to producing quality over quantity. Good luck brother and you know I'm always here for ya. When we gonna talk soil recipes lol?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well I already did a little research on what Waayne uses for soil and I may run by a nursery later today after I am done with work around here. While I am absolutely convinced that the outdoor will do better in soil, I still think that I can find a nice balance of quality and quantity in coco here in the house.

I forgot to mention a couple of things in the above post. I was having really bad germ rates popping seeds the soak, and paper towel method. So I dropped some seeds in Jiffy peat pellets and bam....100%. Before that I popped some seeds in Root Riot plugs and had 100% with them as well. I am also trying out the little Jiffy pots that are about the size of a solo cup. I like the idea of not taking the plant out of the cup and just transplanting it directly into it's next container.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well I already did a little research on what Waayne uses for soil and I may run by a nursery later today after I am done with work around here. While I am absolutely convinced that the outdoor will do better in soil, I still think that I can find a nice balance of quality and quantity in coco here in the house.

I forgot to mention a couple of things in the above post. I was having really bad germ rates popping seeds the soak, and paper towel method. So I dropped some seeds in Jiffy peat pellets and bam....100%. Before that I popped some seeds in Root Riot plugs and had 100% with them as well. I am also trying out the little Jiffy pots that are about the size of a solo cup. I like the idea of not taking the plant out of the cup and just transplanting it directly into it's next container.

I took the word of a farmer here and started soaking my seeds in 20% H202 and 80% tap water, in a cotton pad (the kind chicks use to remove makeup) for 24 hours.

Then I go to rockwool. The seeds grow waaaay faster in the RW. Just started this method last month. Not going back. 100% germ and super healthy sprouts. No damping off in the wool either. I put a cube in a dixie half full of croutons.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Good journal @CelticEBE ! real entertaining read. inspiring me to pick up my journal, but im a busy man as well. Really liking what you got going on. Much luck pheno hunting, i hope u find some gold. will be stopping back by this one!
Z

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I took the word of a farmer here and started soaking my seeds in 20% H202 and 80% tap water, in a cotton pad (the kind chicks use to remove makeup) for 24 hours.

Then I go to rockwool. The seeds grow waaaay faster in the RW. Just started this method last month. Not going back. 100% germ and super healthy sprouts. No damping off in the wool either. I put a cube in a dixie half full of croutons.
Thanks Cap, I'm gonna have to try that on the next crack. I used to pop them in those cotton pads a while back. I guess the h202 just makes sure that there is no bacteria present that would

This time I soaked my pucks in a RO, Clonex, and the Nute pack solution. I am using the Jiffy tray and a Mondi dome set on top of a 4 light t-12. We shall see. but I was pretty damn impressed with how quick they jumped out of those little pucks last time.

Good journal @CelticEBE ! real entertaining read. inspiring me to pick up my journal, but im a busy man as well. Really liking what you got going on. Much luck pheno hunting, i hope u find some gold. will be stopping back by this one!
Z
Thanks Z! Yeah....my place needs some new life up in here.

neverbreak

neverbreak

sweet house of trees celtic bro! ya got yer method dialled. real nice bro.

neverbreak

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Nice set up Celtic!
Thanks man! I still gotta get some pics of the rest of the place. I always forget to take pics....gotta get a new lens for my DSLR so I can start getting some good nighttime bud shots.

sweet house of trees celtic bro! ya got yer method dialled. real nice bro.

neverbreak
Thanks. I'm never done learning and evolving though. I think the day that I feel I have no more to learn about all this....is the day I need to stop growing.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I really can't say enough about wearing a pair of Method 7's or Shady's when in the room. Not only do I consider it to be a safety concern, it really helps to see what is going on with the plant. This is a pic without the glasses in front of my phone....and one with. The plant in question I mentioned earlier.....was an accident. I had a WiFi Alien male that was rootbound and kept throwing pollen in my veg room until I decided to kill him. Well I must have gotten some of that pollen on a Blue Dream because just a few buds on it were seeded. I know it's not true breeding, but if she puts out....I will keep her and call her White Alien Dream....or WAD for short. :D
20140408 191838
20140408 191834

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Nice setup, looks like you have that room dialed in... are the genetics on the santa cruz og: ogkush x afgoo? Correct me if i wrong

Top Bottom