Celtic's House of Tree's

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I've been meaning to do a thread on my rooms for a little while now. Just been so bogged down in projects I haven't had time. Well most of the heavy work is done and I thought I would share a bit with you guys, because if it wasn't for all the great things I have learned from you guys....I would not be where I am today.

I have a lot of little side projects and tests going on right now. Not to mention I went a bit off the deep end and popped a LOT of seeds. Got some Lemon Alien Dawg about to get transplanted into 15 gallon smart pots...really excited about them. Also have some of @SinCitySeeds going right now...Power Nap and WhiteNightmare. Not to mention @baba G 's Banana's Foster.....I'm super excited about all of them and I hope I do you guys proud. I'm still pheno hunting on a WhiteFire Alien run to boot but pretty much have my mind made up on two pheno's. I may keep some males to make some crosses with...just still not too comfortable with having pollen around the place.

Here are some pics of Veg/Mom room.

This is where they start off...cuts in rockwool. I take cuts once a month and they sit in the cubes for a month. I could transplant them into cups before, but I feel this allows for more even root development by letting the slower ones catch up a bit. From cubes they go to cups with 100% coco and under a 200 watt t-5. They live in cups for one month before they get transplanted to one gallon pots. When they get transplanted the medium changes up a bit to a blend of 60% Coco, 20% EWC, and 20% Perlite. The goal with the EWC is to create a happier home for the OGBiowar they get dosed with once a week.
Celtics house of trees

Mom's and 2nd stage of Veg. Mom's are all on Blumat's...and the little ladies are hand watered. This is all under 3 400 watt t-5's.....and yes I did paint that wall purple on purpose. It's my favorite color...and figured why the hell not.
Celtics house of trees 2

After the ladies have spent some time in 1 gallon pots, they are then transplanted in their final home, either a 15 gallon smart pot, or a 5 gallon smart pot. Bushy girls go in the big pots, lanky girls go in the smaller ones. They get the same blend of coco, ewc, and perlite, only I top dress with Pyrophyllite Clay at this time as well. Once they have found there way into bigger pots they get to sit under two adjust a wings with some Metal Halide. I run them at 600 for a bit, then ramp things up to 1k a week before they move into the flower room.
Celtics house of trees 3

This room is cooled off by a 2 1/2 ton ceiling mount water cooled air handler. I will go into more detail on the cooling system later.

Celtics house of trees 4

I will do my best to get some more pics of a few other things that may be of interest tomorrow, providing I get my drying room primered and handle a vegetable garden project as well. Either way...this will be a running log for a bit...until I get fed up with it.

Thanks for stopping by folks.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Very nice celtic,Are the awings in your veg room too?everythings nice and clean.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Lookin nice ninja

Looks like you got a jungle in your tree house. Going to need some vines to swing around on if you don't get them bitches in flower

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Very nice celtic,Are the awings in your veg room too?everythings nice and clean.
Damn....I didn't think about awnings. LOL

Lookin nice ninja

Looks like you got a jungle in your tree house. Going to need some vines to swing around on if you don't get them bitches in flower
Yeah....this is the last week of veg for them. I'm taking a room down on Thursday and they will make the move. I took this shot of Flower Room #1 the other day.....and lets just say I have been doing a bit of supercropping to keep the tops from hitting the ceiling. Yo-Yo's go in tomorrow night.

20140322 024502

I didn't say this before, but feel I should say it now. This is the LAST time I will set up a flip. I'm getting to old to be working this hard. These ladies keep me on my toes I tell ya.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ok Celtic. Im seated, quiet, pen&pad READY. Teach away! Sick veg setup, where'd you grab that metal shelf?
Respect

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok Celtic. Im seated, quiet, pen&pad READY. Teach away! Sick veg setup, where'd you grab that metal shelf?
Respect
Home Depot....like 99 bucks. I put some greenboard on the shelf that the cuts sit on so the heat from the pads doesn't escape so easy. The shelf that the cups are on stays bare so if they overflow a bit it just drips down on to a covered tote that I keep coco in.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Home Depot....like 99 bucks. I put some greenboard on the shelf that the cuts sit on so the heat from the pads doesn't escape so easy. The shelf that the cups are on stays bare so if they overflow a bit it just drips down on to a covered tote that I keep coco in.

GENIUS, Gonna copy that fully if you don't Mind. Gotta 4ft T5 i can't fit ina tent so there it is!
Respect

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

This is what I came up with for watering the rooms. 100 gallon storage, and two 55 gallon tanks for Room 1 and Room 2......all hooked into a Leader 3/4 HP pump. The switch you see is for the pump. I water each room 18 gallons a day....9 gallons in the morning and 9 gallons at night, so I make up a 55 gallon batch for each room every three days. Sunday is tea day for the ladies. On those days I give each room 4 gallons of Tea and 14 gallons of water and Heavy 16's Prime and Finish.

20140323 192958

I messed up and bought the wrong tank for making tea....this is a Norwesco 15 gallon. If you set out on a Vortex DIY.....BUY THE ACE 15 gallon. The Norwesco one takes to much fiddling with to get it set up. The 55 gallon drum next to the Vortex is the elevated tank for the Blumats for the Mom's.

Note: The water damage on the wall behind them. I live and grow is a pretty ghetto ass spot....in the ghetto. I put 5 coats of Killz primer on that damn wall and it still looks like shit.

20140323 193019

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

As stated previously, I am testing out a lot of new things. This room I have been testing out Veg+Bloom. I gotta say for the money, and the ease....it is amazing. These ladies have gotten noting but Veg+Bloom , +Size AND Cap's bene's. Tap water that has gone through a Hydrologic Tall Boy. With the exception of one strain showing a bit of Cal/Mag def.....these plants look pretty damn good IMHO.

Thanks to Capulator.....my room looks a little like Hellraiser. I took these pics with my cell....and a pair of Method 7 glasses held up to the lens. ;)
20140327 030845

First time I have run this cut. Santa Cruz OG....she is a Cal-Mag WHORE. I have topdressed each one with Epsom in hopes that it corrects the def.
20140327 030920

Next up Northern Lights #4 x Big Bud
20140327 031028

Last but not lease this is some Pre98 Bubba.
20140327 031133

Here's a shot of how I have the cotabubbler/tophat drippers set up.

20140327 031038

Marey 5L water heaters supply the rooms with co2.
20140327 031204

5 ton water cooled air handler. This thing is GINORMOUS! I kinda wish I had gone with a ceiling ount thougj
20140327 031225

My lighting controller and flip tied in. I'll get the cordage tightened up in the near future.
20140327 031348

That's it for now. I'm falling asleep at the keyboard trying to post this....time for some rest.

J

Jalisco Kid

Could you not put that air handler in an attic if there is one above that room or in another room and create a lung room and mix your humidity,co2?, and cool air then run that into your room in some separate vents to evenly distribute it to your girls. It would seem one side would have rock hard nipples while the other side is waiting to cool down a bit. JK

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Could you not put that air handler in an attic if there is one above that room or in another room and create a lung room and mix your humidity,co2?, and cool air then run that into your room in some separate vents to evenly distribute it to your girls. It would seem one side would have rock hard nipples while the other side is waiting to cool down a bit. JK
I have a couple of 18" wall mount fans to move the air around a bit. There are also Vornado's on the ground pointed up towards the lights so the room has lots of airflow. Also have the thermostat setup in the middle of the room next to the door. Probably would have been better to duct things and have the handlers outside of the rooms, but so far there hasn't been to much issue with having them in the rooms. I didn't know it when I ordered the 5 ton air handlers but MultiAqua makes a 5 ton ceiling mount as well and I would have much preferred those. Also....didn't have room for a lung room.

The watercooled air is the only way I could have gotten away with what I have. I am cooling 4 rooms and all of them at different temps. They also do a pretty good job of dehumidifying as well. During the last few weeks when I drop my temps more air gets moved through the air handler and causes my humidity levels to go down.

Thanks for stopping by JK...your wisdom is always appreciated by me.

rawman

rawman

very nice lots of work put in to making this thing rock I can tell and shall be lurking!

burn4me

burn4me

Indoor trees...i love it bro. Nice clean set up. Ghetto can be done right. Looks like i dont have to tell you that though.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

very nice lots of work put in to making this thing rock I can tell and shall be lurking!
Thanks! Yeah...this has been a project....I have learned a LOT here.

Indoor trees...i love it bro. Nice clean set up. Ghetto can be done right. Looks like i dont have to tell you that though.
I actually LOVE it here in the hood. People are so much more friendly here.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok....so once again....new things being tested out.

Buying 16 1k bulbs can be a hard pill to swallow. Especially for people like me who like to change their bulbs every 6 months. Genesis makes that pill a little easier to swallow. Now.....let's see how they do. I actually have them in both rooms now. Old bulbs were way past due to be retired.
20140330 175814

A few months back, a vendor of Plant Pudding told me he was crushing it with his product mixed in with Coco and watered with just Molasses. hH gave me a couple of pounds to try out....so I figured what the hell. I have 6 Skywalkers in 2 gallon smarties with 90% coco and 10% Plant Pudding. I will hook up some blumats to these girls and keep the rez filled with Filtered tap, dry molasses, and rapid start. May add an organic PK boost to it later...we shall see. I will get some pics of them here in a few days once the Blumats have been installed.

Last but not least....this is a cross I made.....completely by accident.

WhiteFire Alien x Blue Dream
20140330 175857

Just flipped today. This room has White Fire, Sour Jefe, 5 different pheno's of White Fire Alien (Still making a decision.) Also have a LVPK in the room. Should be an interesting run. Gonna burn up some Heavy 16 on this round,

Top Bottom