Cen Cal...land of the facist police.....

• Thread starter NorCalHal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Escape

his lawyer is supposed to be a bad ass so he should be ok the city screwed him over pretty good for quite a while. i know CCIC in goshen opened their doors back up they didnt have a huge selection but there was a couple tasty nugs.

G

Grass Roots

What we need is a good delivery service for the South Valley, anyone interested in starting one up???

Peace
GR

G

Green Escape

im trying to get a collective goin inbetween fresno and visalia out in the county found a location just trying to get all the money and right paperwork together still i want to branch out a delivery service from there.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Just east of the Valley - Sierra Foothills

Just wanted to say howdy to all the Cen-Cal crew!!! I'm up above Sonora and have been doing the underground delivery thing for a few years, The only LEGAL collective we had up here is falling apart as the owner is being hassled by LEO and now facing charges, total bullshit....
But I do have a question on limits, What the hell are they now? Cali Supreme court overturned the 6 plant numbers, so WHAT is it? I'd love to be able to do a dozen or 2, or have an indoor and an outdoor this summer.:harvest:
Peace
Foxfarmfreak

P.S. it that time:420:

Aligee

Aligee

from what I understand stay under 99 plants and you should be ok !!! 100+=feds !!!!

S

Sketch415

Well, I see that no posts have ever been made in this section, and it saddens me that there is nothing to talk about.
Why?
I grew up pretty much in Cen Cal and have seen the LEO here just hating on Collectives and anything to do with MMJ. The one dispensary that opened around our area was raided by DEA during the Bush administration and the cat that opened it got 22 years of federal time.

Mind you, the collective that he ran was SHADY to say the least, and he made taunting "rap" videos that pushed the Locals to get the Feds involved, which in turn led to his demise.

I am 60 miles from the Bay area, but it seems to be in a different country, let alone state, from me. I can travel an hour and have access to many dispensatries seeling both herb and clones, but yet, I cannot do the same where I am at.

Sad.

Looking into opening one in my area has me a little worried man. I have been "underground" for so long, it is against every grain in me to "stick my head out of the sand", yet I am tired of being worried.

State Law seems to be on our side finally, and FED LEO seems to have backed off.

Maybe it's time...........

I was born and raised in Salinas so I feel your pain
theres just NOTHING happening its crazy

P

pokerman

sup central cali....i jus moved here and got my medical card so now i'm all good......

Top Bottom