Changed Too Much At Once, Need Help

• Thread starter s.d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

I usually flush before they go into flower and again at the end of week 6- will just add another to the schedule.
Yeah i flush when i flip them at 4 weeks, a semi flush at 4 weeks into flowering with hygrozyme,molasses and bennies and the final two weeks b4 harvest. P.s with soil you want your ph between 6.0 n 6.3. Best of luck to you bro. Any doubts or problems dont hesitate and hmu. Theres a lot of cool knowledgeable dudes on here as long as you come correct everybody's willing to help. PEACE !

s.d

s.d

update: the bleaching and all the little spots on random leaves are not due to a deficiency, but rather from spraying H2O2 with the lights on.

humidity and temp have been brought under strict control, PM havoc'd plants have been trashed, and Protekt added to regimen as a foliar in flower and 1/2 tsp in each gallon when watering both tents, pH'd to 6.3-6.5. noticeable differences!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
update: the bleaching and all the little spots on random leaves are not due to a deficiency, but rather from spraying H2O2 with the lights on.

humidity and temp have been brought under strict control, PM havoc'd plants have been trashed, and Protekt added to regimen as a foliar in flower and 1/2 tsp in each gallon when watering both tents, pH'd to 6.3-6.5. noticeable differences!
Good job.
Best of luck. Peace

Reactions: s.d
X.rm

X.rm

I recommend you stop foliar during flowering. Especially since there are PM spores present in the tent. Spray the surfaces with a 50/50 bleach water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom