Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yeah Krasi made a good point...are you going to support them Outwest?

I know my bubba just started to fall over from the weight of the buds....(but Im cutting now)

I've done a little bit of staking of the Kushes and the Mob Boss. The Kushes are so lanky and the MB just a monster. One Bubba is really stout and does not appear to need staking, the other is twice the height with buds half the size and a stalk the width of a bic lighter. That one aliendawg with the branch hanging down is some larf I should have chopped any way. So that's a long way of saying I will continue to stake on an as needed basis.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

I also should add that I've started watering with the water that the dehuey in my AC dumps in container I've got for it. Plants don't seem to mind at all.

outwest
yeah i dunno i think we are gonna have to do extensive taste tasting to figure out that aliendawg pheno;);)!

brother you are killin it!!!!!

and that dehuey water is like distilled water basically so its the BOMB!

ill be seein you soon ....

really just looking great and your flavs are gonna be crazy w/ the organics!

and are you still using a MH and an HPS in there? if so thats gonna really draw out the flavors!mmmmm mmmmm!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for all the props. I love that throughout this entire run there has been visual progress on a daily basis. I got a little off schedule with my watering, and the plants are at full bore beverage consumption now. Downing a half gallon+ a day and the 3 gallon pots a quarter gallon+ a day. The kushes in the 3 gallon pots are fading from the bottom up, but it seems to be happening in a healthy and natural fashion. The aromas are really starting to get stanky. Think I'll probably start running a filter outside the tent as well. I think I need to replace my carbon filter in the tent also.

Soser, thanks for the photo compliment. It takes a million photos to get a few keepers.

Enough blathering. Here are a few more photos. These were from yesterday.

outwest

Close up and personal with our good friend P98 Bubba.

View attachment 223752

The Alien Dawg is filling out her long spindly nug formations.

View attachment 223754

Do I feel a frost coming on? No, it's just the Mob Boss.

View attachment 223753
just stating the obvious outwest sounds like photo's are just like cannabis - now if i could just get dialed in on digital shit as i am at gardening I could put on a great show like yours peace bro.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks man /looks like natural using up of nutes in the last stage on flower.
i agree - no worries just using up its nitro
Thanks for the second opinion, doctor. This was also my diagnosis. It's the first sign of deficiency I've seen the whole run, but it does seem pretty natural.

Thinking they kushes have about 3 weeks or so left.

outwest
was gonna ask how many weeks left but you just answered - def no worries that far in bro...
Looks beautiful Outwest :) thank god for that stake holding the plant up :p I myself rarely get much leaf yellowing towards the end in perlite with my feeding schedule, but always get nice smooth smoke, however, i agree that is is a natural occurrence in the outdoors, and always have with mine so i've removed 2 additives that contain nitrogen that i don't think she'll need now. B1 Boost and Zyme. Soil grows must be different in the way they store nutrients for the end of the flowering cycle....

everything is growing great in your Garden Outwest!, and awesome photography!, i too take pride in taking many quality pics! cannabis is a splendid magical looking plant, and you make the most of it for sure!

keep up the top work, you can only get better if you love your herbs.
excellently stated dido.....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yeah i dunno i think we are gonna have to do extensive taste tasting to figure out that aliendawg pheno;);)

and are you still using a MH and an HPS in there?

Extensive is an understatement. Yep, still kicking the multi-spectrum. Toying with the idea of adding a Gavita at some point.

bring it the fuck home jackson...
peace mogrow

You know it. This one's for you Mo.

mental. Absolutely mental ;) You are a superb grower, the resin shines like the sun

Thanks a ton. Now that I have a really good sense of managing plant health, canopy management will be the next thing I want to improve. I think the free-standing tomato trellising may work well for me.

just stating the obvious outwest sounds like photo's are just like cannabis - now if i could just get dialed in on digital shit as i am at gardening I could put on a great show like yours peace bro.....

We're here to help. Keep on truckin.

Ok, another shot of the AD, she definitely has some time on her, the sparkle of her resin is amazing. That's gonna be some greasy dank when she ripens up.

outwest

ADLONG sf

neverbreak

neverbreak

awesome plants bro, fat and beefy. the trichome coverage in that super macro shot is more than respectable! love ya work bro.

neverbreak

707SebTownOGkrew

707SebTownOGkrew

im in the same exact stage as you but im growing in a green house. im gona tag along and see if i can help make suggestions along the way.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
im in the same exact stage as you but im growing in a green house. im gona tag along and see if i can help make suggestions along the way.

Thanks, Homie. Welcome to my grow. Feel free to post up some shots of your own.

outwest

Top Bottom