Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

ooooooooohhhhhhh ...........I jizzed in my pants :p

amazing work! on that note! I'm going to bed dreamin of your buds, my buds, and my girls buds ;)

everything is looking stunning Outwest, outstanding, you're growing alien weed man. happy space travelling

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yep those pics say it all...

Very Nice work Outwest.

Great photos too.

those could be in hightimes!

Thanks, BRO. I think we both need to ditch the noob status!

Defenitely magazine worthy, true beauty:rolleyes:, respect.

Right back at you. Some day I hope to cross the pond and burn a big spleef with you.

I see you have a cat too! ;)

I've been wondering when someone was going to call me out for the hairy buds. Good catch, Medi. It's a dog actually. 2 of them. It's summer. They're shedding like crazy, and my vacuum is broken.

ooooooooohhhhhhh ...........I jizzed in my pants :p

amazing work! on that note! I'm going to bed dreamin of your buds, my buds, and my girls buds ;)

everything is looking stunning Outwest, outstanding, you're growing alien weed man. happy space travelling

Your enthusiasm is only outpaced by your passion for cannabis.

Another video for you, Flowa:

oh jesus, those buds are killer. hightimes quality for sure!

you're the man outwest!

Thanks, Homie. I think I can see the runway off in the distance. I can definitely smell the runway!! Smells dank!

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Things are heating up, literally. In the 100s the last several days, and not cooling off much at night. Having some minor electrical issues that was causing a circuit to fail. I say minor only because I've caught it happening and have been able to correct things through a workaround, but it's no long term fix. It could have been disastrous otherwise.

The garden is hard charging on full-tilt-boogie as this point. Stinking up the joint and oozing and leaning all over the place. It's a full on flop fest for sure. Tomorrow marks day 49, and I'm giving the kushes (woody, bubba, and OG) another week. Seeing some amber trics here and there.

Speaking of trics, I picked up a 16x jewelers loupe at Hobby Lobby that is perfect for tric inspection.

Here is a link:

And a 40% off coupon:

Came out to about $9, and decent quality.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and those that made it to the cup had a blast.

outwest
perfect timing just broke my 30* loupe today is the 16* clear enough for a good inspection outwest ....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
perfect timing just broke my 30* loupe today is the 16* clear enough for a good inspection outwest ....

I do think the 16x is good for trics. It's really hard to hold steady. Generally I find it easier to cut off a small leaf and look at it on a flat, lit surface. I think the 20x loupe has a light built into it.

I also have a 45x macroscope with a usb camera that I spent a grip on a while back and can't get to work. :(

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Fuck. Shit. Shit fuck. I have hemp russet mites. I attacked with mighty wash and will repeat in 3 days. Everything I've read says they're the worst thing ever. But I've also found peoplewith small gardens that have successfully controlled them with mighty wash. I used about a half gallon on 6 plants. That's a shit load. I broke a branch off the bubba in the process. It's ok, it's another sacrificial tester. Back to the russet mites and mighty wash. I'll hit them with mighty wash again in 3 days, then with power wash in 3 days, then it's harvest.

I have confidence that all is not lost for a few reasons. This does not seem to be an extreme infestation. While I found them on all the plants, there were not a lot. The plants all looked healthy, I just saw a leaf with browning in the center so I decided to scope it. Lo and behold, hemp russet mites. The only thing the plants are doing is their normal fade, but that does not seem rushed or abnormal. So I'll do my best and hope for the best. Wish me luck.

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sorry to hear bro, and good luck. Sounds like you are far enough along though. Doin your best. All you can do! Don't let them get the best of ya. Enjoy your harvest. Look forward to your next round and clean like a MoFo.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Fuck. Shit. Shit fuck. I have hemp russet mites. I attacked with mighty wash and will repeat in 3 days. Everything I've read says they're the worst thing ever. But I've also found peoplewith small gardens that have successfully controlled them with mighty wash. I used about a half gallon on 6 plants. That's a shit load. I broke a branch off the bubba in the process. It's ok, it's another sacrificial tester. Back to the russet mites and mighty wash. I'll hit them with mighty wash again in 3 days, then with power wash in 3 days, then it's harvest.

I have confidence that all is not lost for a few reasons. This does not seem to be an extreme infestation. While I found them on all the plants, there were not a lot. The plants all looked healthy, I just saw a leaf with browning in the center so I decided to scope it. Lo and behold, hemp russet mites. The only thing the plants are doing is their normal fade, but that does not seem rushed or abnormal. So I'll do my best and hope for the best. Wish me luck.

outwest

no worries bro. better focus that effort to the veggie side of the garden. knock those bitches out before you start another flower round. hope all else is well.

flowamasta

flowamasta

outwest
daaaaamn that sucks ass man, sorry to hear, you are far along now that i wouldn't worry ......you can use that stuff in heavy flower???? i wouldnt be very eeeeggghh about that, but you are organic, so i say you are the smart man, not me.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

daaaaamn that sucks ass man, sorry to hear, you are far along now that i wouldn't worry ......you can use that stuff in heavy flower???? i wouldnt be very eeeeggghh about that, but you are organic, so i say you are the smart man, not me.
its only a frequency charged water. no chems or anything in it. dont have to worry about residuals fucking up your flavor.

flowamasta

flowamasta

its only a frequency charged water. no chems or anything in it. dont have to worry about residuals fucking up your flavor.
nice!!! but still a liquid right?? do you have to just mist spray? or soak? budrot scares the shit out of me.......could you imagine what budrot would do to my crop?? being mostly all top colas!!?? i would have mental fit. as to why i obsessively check mine on a day to day basis!

frequency charged water ey !!?? wow what will they think of next. electroplating buds with gold!?

flowamasta

flowamasta

yes it is a liquid. just pour it in your sprayer and go to town. obviously you want to avoid the buds but you just spray as usual for spider mites.
Ta cheese! legend! i'm waaaaay too excited man. i can't even blaze myself on honey properly!! i'm up for a while yet!!! might have to mix up a honey/hash mix...i gotta have some energy for tomorrow! noone to help me trim but me! got my mrs to help once. Better of me alone ;) just gotta do it yourself you know, then you know what each bud looks like, and you know that it's done the way you want :) man i could start snipping now!! as soon as this one is chopped i got 1 baby to go straight in!! and it just happens to be one of my own clones i have kept growing slowly under a 12 watt flouro for 7 ish weeks now!! i have been looking after 2 little clones the best i could, cause i wasn't sue if my mates would be ready in time....wish they were quick like me. Should be a BOONTA clone :) bout 6 inches high, a good 10-14 branches on her!! yellow leaf tips, but bluuuuh she'll be fine once transplanted!! 7 weeks i kept them for!!! they are alive!! and a mass of roots!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I do think the 16x is good for trics. It's really hard to hold steady. Generally I find it easier to cut off a small leaf and look at it on a flat, lit surface. I think the 20x loupe has a light built into it.

I also have a 45x macroscope with a usb camera that I spent a grip on a while back and can't get to work. :(

outwest
my 30times had two lights on it and was perfect and only around 12 bucks but i cant remember where i got it.. i guess i could check thru my card transactions online. Ill get back if anyone is interested.... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn ow u just put a smile on my face with those pix big props 2ya!
for sure .... you put good growing skills with excellent camera work and you have outwest ......sweet....
radio shack has a great 60-100x loupe
any idea on price

outwest
luck be with you bro... you come to far to fail ... don't sweat it almost done worst comes to worst harvest a little early but it will work out for you bro.... saying a prayer for you and yes you can pray for a good harvest God put the plant on the earth.......peace
Ta cheese! legend! i'm waaaaay too excited man. i can't even blaze myself on honey properly!! i'm up for a while yet!!! might have to mix up a honey/hash mix...i gotta have some energy for tomorrow! noone to help me trim but me! got my mrs to help once. Better of me alone ;) just gotta do it yourself you know, then you know what each bud looks like, and you know that it's done the way you want :) man i could start snipping now!! as soon as this one is chopped i got 1 baby to go straight in!! and it just happens to be one of my own clones i have kept growing slowly under a 12 watt flouro for 7 ish weeks now!! i have been looking after 2 little clones the best i could, cause i wasn't sue if my mates would be ready in time....wish they were quick like me. Should be a BOONTA clone :) bout 6 inches high, a good 10-14 branches on her!! yellow leaf tips, but bluuuuh she'll be fine once transplanted!! 7 weeks i kept them for!!! they are alive!! and a mass of roots!!!
i love harvest and i dont think i will ever consider it a chore , its my favorite thing (well one of them) to do 2 plants 10 plants it don't matter never a chore

Top Bottom