Chaotic's Perpetual Harvest : OB-TW-WR

• Thread starter xchaoticmetalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xchaoticmetalx

Trainwreck #3

Here is a closeup of pheno 3, my personal fav of the bunch. This will be the pheno I am going to use for breeding. The qualities it shows are nothing like what the other 3 plants exhibit and is the only one with distinctly different smell and taste. It's almost like the old school Booberry or Frankenberry cereal mixed with intence concord grapes. Sooo tasty I can't stop smokin it lol.:cool0010:

Trainwreck3CU copy
X

xchaoticmetalx

Some More of the Good Ol Wreck.

So here are some more pics,:cool0010: I am starting to write up the smoke report now that I have some buds at about a month :timeof curing. The smells and aromas changed so drastically in some of the plants, with very nice surprises, lol. :bong-hits:

TW1Dry copy
LEDTWBud copy
TW Closeup copy
TW2 copy
P

ProGroWannabe

Some good lookin stuff you got there X! Nice to hear that the surprises your getting are good ones.

X

xchaoticmetalx

So I germed 6 Deep Purple & 6 agent Orange seeds from Subcool/TGA & today they had fully cracked so I placed them into there starter pots. I also have 5 canna sutra germing, but they have just begun to crack at this point. I am really looking forward to growing out my first Gear from Sub and think it will be really fun looking for that special keeper mom and dad in the deep purple pack.:rock

X

xchaoticmetalx

White Rhino ~ Dry Photos

Here are some cured up White Rhino Photos....finally,lol. I don't know why it took me so long, but here are the first few.:surprised

White Rhino1 copy
White Rhino copy
X

xchaoticmetalx

Trainwreck

Here we go for another round in the SCROG. I am about to flip the switch to dark for 72 hours and let the flowering begin. The only things I have done diff this round is the fact that I vegged out the plants alot longer and kept the undergrowth much smaller. The net is more full than last time and with more, healthier,thicker shoots. The EC has been upped, last time I started veg at about 1.2 and went into bud at 1.5. I ended bud with about an EC of 1.7-1.8 with no nute issues the whole run. This time I am already at an EC of 1.8 at the end of veg and will up it to 2.0 with the first watering in 12-12. They should take in no prob. I am looking forward to seeing an decent improvement in quality and mostly yield this run. The pheno that had the mutation last round def wasnt genetic, and sucked the life outta the rest of the plant. It is much healthier this round and it should do much better.

DSC05735
DSC05736
DSC05740
DSC05745
DSC05746
DSC05747
DSC05750
P

ProGroWannabe

Well well well.....looks like your about to have some more fun chaotic! I agree with your asessment of that screen. It looks fuller this time and should make for a marked increase in yield. I also like how your upping the feed on the girls after having ran a full cycle at a lower dose. That's experience at work brother. Overall....great job! And I'll be in the Lazy-Boy Recliner right over there----->
Hehe.

X

xchaoticmetalx

Here are some White Rhino pix from day 30 of flower. They are coming along alot better than lst time with a much higher bud to leaf ratio, def higher yield so far. Resin production is also higher and pistils are much healthier and more vibrant that last grow. WR pheno 2 will def be the final keeper mom. The resin production is just off the charts compared to the rest, and I doubt the others will surpass it this round since it is doing much better as well.:rasta:

White Rhino 2 Flower Day 30
White Rhino 2 Flower Day 30 1
White Rhino 2 Flower Day 30 2
White Rhino 3 Flower Day 30
White Rhino 3 Flower Day 30 1
X

xchaoticmetalx

Trainwreck

Here are some pics of the SCROG at day 14ish. The plants are getting way more nutes and there has to be 3X the growth tips this time. The one plant that I could not get to produce more than 3 bladed leaves is now putting out 5 blades consistently. The plant that had the mutant branch last time is much healthier as well. Pheno # 3 is still the jewel though. Not resembling the others in many ways at all and producing buds that are very very diff. I have come to call pheno 3 the grape cut, because not only does it not look like the standard GHS Trainwreck pheno's, the taste and smell is like another strain completely. Physically the calyx's are tiny, not huge and swollen like the others. resin production is higher and pistils shoot off much farther. the smell is very sweet during flowering, not musky or earthy like the rest. Near maturity it takes on a completely diff aroma, just like concord grapes/ booberry cereal combo. Just like smashing your face into a box of booberry cereal. The taste is identical, is not stronger than the smell. The high is just like you would expect from a trainwreck though. Very energetic and in the head with a ever noticeable no ceiling high. The hash oil I made was some of the best I ever had and can't wait to make more.The other phenos don't even compare and it's is already been deemed the keeper, though I have a GHS normal earthy/musky pheno as well to show the huge differences between the 2. I haven't heard any one else talking about this pheno, but I wish it was the dom ones in the strain.

Pics are of Pheno 3 mother and day 13- 16 of flower in the TW SCROG :rasta:

TW3 Mother GHS Grape Pheno
TW3 Mother GHS Grape Pheno 1
TW3 Mother GHS Grape Pheno 2
TW SCROG Flower Day 13
TW SCROG Flower Day 13 2
TW SCROG Flower Day 16
TW SCROG Flower Day 16 1
TW SCROG Flower Day 16 2
S

ScrogaholiC

oh yeah ... that´s what i wanna see :rasta:

nice rep and pics scrogm8 hehe

another show to follow now :banana:

scrog on

:cool0041:

X

xchaoticmetalx

Orange bud

Here are some shots of a Orange bud plant that was being budded on it's own to give me a extra bit of meds to get by. Got about a half ounce off the little bugger, these pics are after the manicure and of a bit of hash made from the trim. :bong2:

DSC06150
DSC06148
DSC06136
DSC06146
DSC06156
DSC06157
DSC06160
X

xchaoticmetalx

Trainwreck Day 20

Here is the TW SCROG at day 20. I am letting it fill in much more this time, and they are getting a lot more nutes as well...and loving it I might add. I seem to be a bit over a week ahead of production compared to the last go-round.

DSC06081
DSC06082
DSC06097
DSC06100
DSC06105
DSC06111
DSC06114
X

xchaoticmetalx

TW Day 27

Resin and bud production are starting to increase and the fun part has started!

DSC06164
DSC06171
DSC06172
DSC06173
DSC06174
DSC06178
DSC06176
DSC06182
X

xchaoticmetalx

Sample Time

A few days ago I took a couple of the lowest branches off to dry. I was outta meds and the lower branches were quite mature, just doesn't have a full flush. Any who, long story short I am quite pleased with the increased resin production this run. Much less farmy and much more frosted. I smoked a bowl today of the dried, but not cured product and had a very nice high going without being to harsh. I remember the last run that I wasn't happy with the smoke till it was cured for at least a week, so thats def a good improvement. Ill have some pics soon. lata:animbong:

P

ProGroWannabe

NICE!!!!!!!

Sounds like you did good X. Now get those other pics up!.....lol.

Top Bottom