Charlottes Webb

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

I've seen some R4 on Craigslist in Denver recently, its CL obviously so u will b taking ur chances on it being legit?? Good luck & b safe if u do go CL route

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I've seen some R4 on Craigslist in Denver recently, its CL obviously so u will b taking ur chances on it being legit?? Good luck & b safe if u do go CL route
I would stay away from CL. I doubt many of them can even spell cbd. it's probably just a larf harvest being called high cbd because it's a crappy grow.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I would stay away from CL. I doubt many of them can even spell cbd. it's probably just a larf harvest being called high cbd because it's a crappy grow.
Never bought weed off CL.
But always a good peer-to-peer resource for many commodities.

Chances of being legit are probably as good as, or better than, at the dispense or rec counter...Half of them don't give a shit.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Never bought weed off CL.
But always a good peer-to-peer resource for many commodities.

Chances of being legit are probably as good as, or better than, at the dispense or rec counter...Half of them don't give a shit.

I have met several growers and made some fantastic connections from buying and selling shit on CL and elsewhere. I wasn't slamming CL.

i just got here to Denver looking for a place to live. Im really blown away by the all scamming and hustling going down here.

Come on vacation leave on probation!

Orcaman

Orcaman

I just want to say I love the concept of a total CBD strain. But the real numbers for some of these strains are not out there. Here are two strains I have recently acquired. First is Barneys Farm Critical Cure. THC level 5.5, CBD level 8.0 Second is Goldenseed Utopia Dreams. THC level 23.0, CBD level 5.0. Check these current girsl going. Fem seeds!:)

And if variegation in the leaves is a plus. Check this out for her age. The Utopia Dreams

Both of these strains are fair priced and easy to acquire! I am going to keep updating on these two.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I also wanted to note that Barneys, and Goldenseed each have three variety's of CBD strains. Goldenseed even has an Auto CBD strain. Plus I find it interesting that the recent Cannabis Cup here in Denver. The winning medical CBD strain only had a level of 4.5

DAT

DAT

thanks for posting Orcaman,:cool: it looks like you got some real winners there. :DCONGRATUlations!!! I wish you much success with this grow and
im really looking forward to seeing them all the way through to harvest.
Are you going to clone them.?
You might have just gotten super super lucky and won out with even higher CBD on that Utopia. I undertand with the high CBD strains its all about getting that lucky pheno, and the Utopia has the looks of the real deal! fuckin awesome man, so happy for you!
yeah with the cup, it seems to be super political, I mean where was Charlottes wEbb ?/ She should be winning big time with how special she is. o_O:banghead: take care Orcaman:happy:

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

thanks for posting Orcaman,:cool: it looks like you got some real winners there. :DCONGRATUlations!!! I wish you much success with this grow and
im really looking forward to seeing them all the way through to harvest.
Are you going to clone them.?
You might have just gotten super super lucky and won out with even higher CBD on that Utopia. I undertand with the high CBD strains its all about getting that lucky pheno, and the Utopia has the looks of the real deal! fuckin awesome man, so happy for you!
yeah with the cup, it seems to be super political, I mean where was Charlottes wEbb ?/ She should be winning big time with how special she is. o_O:banghead: take care Orcaman:happy:
Short bus special maybe.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

I just want to say I love the concept of a total CBD strain. But the real numbers for some of these strains are not out there. Here are two strains I have recently acquired. First is Barneys Farm Critical Cure. THC level 5.5, CBD level 8.0 Second is Goldenseed Utopia Dreams. THC level 23.0, CBD level 5.0. Check these current girsl going. Fem seeds!:)

View attachment 402981

And if variegation in the leaves is a plus. Check this out for her age. The Utopia Dreams

View attachment 402982

Both of these strains are fair priced and easy to acquire! I am going to keep updating on these two.

If you're growing them from seed how do you have cannabinoid analysis for them already? Just because they were advertised at those numbers doesn't mean that's what you'll be scoring from those two seed plants. Barney's Farm are known swindlers.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

If you're growing them from seed how do you have cannabinoid analysis for them already? Just because they were advertised at those numbers doesn't mean that's what you'll be scoring from those two seed plants. Barney's Farm are known swindlers.
Those numbers are unlike any I have seen from other tested high-cbd plant matter or extract. I've heard the same re: barneysfarm.

Cora

Cora

LocalGrowGuy, erovinnaC, Good points and that is the CRUD we are fighting here with the whole legalization break out in Colorado.
Mrs. Orcaman here.... Chiming in on this one, we have some serious medical issues in our family we are working on helping and healing.

It's funny because Orcaman has talked to Derry at Barney's and the breeder at golden seeds and we have been working HARD at getting valid CBD info and genetics.

How do we move forward as growers and verify the numbers in our strains and help keep all this "above board" and truthful with the way the wind is blowing? How do we verify what we are being told by any breeder? Now we have legislation pending to prohibit "individuals" in Colorado from testing their personal strains at the commercial labs... so the patients with the right to grow their own medicine can't have that tested to determine it is what is needed medically?... already the truth is being denied us on the same playing field as the "commercial" guys... so how do we EVER compare apples to oranges? All we can do is keep growing and sharing and keep fighting for Laws that make sense to Life not to Bottom Lines...

This is not going to be an easy road... the road is open though.... Cora

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy, erovinnaC, Good points and that is the CRUD we are fighting here with the whole legalization break out in Colorado.
Mrs. Orcaman here.... Chiming in on this one, we have some serious medical issues in our family we are working on helping and healing.

It's funny because Orcaman has talked to Derry at Barney's and the breeder at golden seeds and we have been working HARD at getting valid CBD info and genetics.

How do we move forward as growers and verify the numbers in our strains and help keep all this "above board" and truthful with the way the wind is blowing? How do we verify what we are being told by any breeder? Now we have legislation pending to prohibit "individuals" in Colorado from testing their personal strains at the commercial labs... so the patients with the right to grow their own medicine can't have that tested to determine it is what is needed medically?... already the truth is being denied us on the same playing field as the "commercial" guys... so how do we EVER compare apples to oranges? All we can do is keep growing and sharing and keep fighting for Laws that make sense to Life not to Bottom Lines...

This is not going to be an easy road... the road is open though.... Cora
Patients who are using high-cbd strains should have their meds checked regularly, as should any real caregiver.
More:

I know there are other testing companies in town and they don't need much for a sample.

As for plant counts, we are still protected by A20, but it's always been an affirmative defense, it has never been a 'get out of jail free' card like so many think. Patients can grow their 6 rec plants and their 6 med plants, I would be careful going over that.

I'm sure your mileage may vary.

homebrew420

homebrew420

The med seeds are at best 50% of progeny.AT BEST. The #s spouted off from seed companies means very little in terms of end product. The genomics are not up to speed with the info we all what with Cannabis. Though I HIGHLY recommend forks grow seed, we need to understand the risk of finding nothing of real value time after time. This is especially true for home growers popping 5-10 seeds a go.
I am trying to get the verified meds out there. This R14er kinda sucks to grow. Needs work badly. In a few months seed testing will begin with R14er s1 and hybrid progeny. Fingers crossed.
Another piece of info folks should be aware of, as in this case, having a top med variety doesn't ensure anything for anyone. What is mean is the plant still needs to grow and perform. As of now the R14er is solo slow. Had it not been for the testing I would have tossed long ago.

Peace

DAT

DAT

wow, crazy shit, good info here!
I wish all you Coloradians the best in your pursuits of the high CBD's and highest quality meds you all need. My attempted move to CO was a complete nightmare and failure..so im headed back to Washington state. I will let you all know what the scene is out there with the high CBD's and if I can score some legit you know I will do my very best to get it over to you cool cats in Co! like Orcaman said..United in Growing,....Best of luck everyone, stay high!
peace
DAT

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

i just got here to Denver looking for a place to live. Im really blown away by the all scamming and hustling going down here.
Supply and demand.
Applies to slumlords as well.

Before Medical the rental market was much more 'grower friendly' from an inventory standpoint.
Now, anything for rent that is good, goes quick.
I think our politicians realize, to a point, how MJ probably helped save the local housing market...Think about it.

Remember, Denver is a major metropolitan area....Even if it is in Colorado. All the rules of city-living apply....So do all the problems.

And check the county assessor records and ID before you go giving some stranger 2 mos rent and deposit...Guy on CL few years back showing off nice places (people were on vacation or something), would take the money, and tell the people to move on in, then disappear with 5K+/person.

Last edited:
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

yeah with the cup, it seems to be super political, I mean where was Charlottes wEbb ?/ She should be winning big time with how special she is.
Listen kid.
Medical patients are going to want some THC with their CBD. Best of both worlds. From an adult patient standpoint, CW is crap! Unless you don't want THC in your system, but then you ain't smoking it either.

Those who wish to comply with Hemp regs, or those making meds for kids, will want no THC.

The cup is judged by a bunch of stoners...So, CW must not be that special to a stoner.
Also it may not be that special, if you read the WHOLE thread?
And when it goes Big Ag, it may not yield half the CBD of a plant with half the CBD %...

But yeah, all the pictures of her make her look 'special' in a sense of the word.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

That seems to be a problem with the cbd strains...Is they just don't grow like them sativas...Which really makes me think about the evolutionary mechanisms that would lead to CBD being an Indica trait and not a Sativa trait (I have yet to witness a CBD dom sativa, correct me if it's out there).
But it can't be that rare, or recessive, just not in the majority of western seed collections.

Which makes sense given the origin of the Indicas and the geo-political climate of my lifetime, and the testing methods available to the 1st Canna Expeditionary Force that laid the foundations for lots of our current 'strains'.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

That seems to be a problem with the cbd strains...Is they just don't grow like them sativas...Which really makes me think about the evolutionary mechanisms that would lead to CBD being an Indica trait and not a Sativa trait (I have yet to witness a CBD dom sativa, correct me if it's out there).
But it can't be that rare, or recessive, just not in the majority of western seed collections.

CBD is more likely a ruderalis trait if it is not a Sativa trait. Indica is not used in hemp to any real extent. Most strains of hemp have at least 2% CBD....

Latest posts

Top Bottom