Charlottes Webb

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ubi

ubi

funny ...... i got a pack of R4 fem seeds. (from a friend who got them at 2013 HT cup denver)
popped all 3 seeds in pack.
and all had high cbd's
kept best one.
20% cbd and o.5% thc
they almost killed it off at the disp. i used to work for. bc they thought it had TMV. funny hasnt spread. must not be TMV.
DSCN1995

here she is in veg ill post flower pic soon.

420circuit

420circuit

That's the same plant that I am growing, mine is from a cutting of R14er, aka R4, aka CW. Healthy enough, but those varigated leaves are weird. it is a light feeder and the plants I ran in hydro used about half of the normal nutrients.
R14er1
R14er2
R14er3

420circuit

420circuit

The best description that I can give, after taking 650mg doses of the oil from this plant is calming. It helps with relaxing muscles and being comfortable. After doing the larger doses it is clear, this does not get you high. Nice aroma, was described this week as slightly citrus, that's the dry buds. Smoked a bong hit and zero high, just a somewhat harsh hit, but that was just dried, on its way to becoming oil. Half of my garden is now in this, planning to dose 650mg of this oil and 150-200mg of regular cannabis oil per day. CBD in the morning, THC at night, this could be a good way to increase oil intake without being incapacitated.

420circuit

420circuit

Lots of people say that, TMV is how it looks. I have now grown this thing out 3 times, crowded among other plants all the way thru from clone to veg to flower and there has been no sign of any other plants being affected. Does that confirm that this is not TMV? Also, if this was TMV, wouldn't the plants be sicker? They are not very productive, but do manage to make halfway decent buds and remain relatively healthy throughout the grow.

ubi

ubi

it look like tmv , but it grows fine and produces nice big nugs. i also have had it next to other plants in the same tray with runoff and NO other plants show signs.
its not tmv. have tested with at home test. sent to lab also. came back no tmv.
:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

It is NOT TMV. Thats not a thing cannabis gets. Ever...to my knowledge, if it dod show up it would most likely be a CMV, as in cannabis mosaic virus. Doesn't exist. Completely different family of plants.
we bred the R14er to a few different dudes. Working on a Bx for the masses. Need the tests first for better starting point.
good luck all.

souf69

souf69

Ahh, the marbling thingy. Reminds me of my Chemdog D cut. Some say tmv, I'm not really sure personally.
I have seen cal mag help it. In bloom the marbling gets a lil worse.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have followed you guys from the start and Have seen the plant up close
Even lucky enough to get a bit of the oil,
Now that we have a legit reason to have the CBD oil here in the south I can only hope that someone shows up with her
so the cut can be spread everywhere...
IMHO I think she looks amazing . . . . if her roots are white and her buds be growing what els do ya need ?
Different is not a bad thing
Super Med Vibes
FlyJ

M

makeo

Hello everyone, I work on a organic biodynamic farm in ft Collins Colorado. We have a high cbd hemp strain called cherry. She comes in at around 14% cbd and .3% thc. We make a coconut oil infused product and sell decarboxylated cbd for ten cents a milligram (way cheaper than anything I've seen) and we plan on getting the price down even more. Because we are real farmers and because hemp is now a normal agricultural crop we have no problem supplying a cheap organic cbd product. 20% of all proceeds are donated to families in need and for positive cbd research. Contact me by phone 858 602 9182 (leave a message) or by email [email protected]

420circuit

420circuit

Hey Makeo, would you be willing to share or swap cuttings, seeds or plants? That Cherry sounds like a good source of CBD. I will be in the area on Wednesday...

xavier7995

xavier7995

So with all the cbd talk, anything worth looking at in seed form yet? I like to get high, but my hippie dad hates the effects of weed but loves the medical side as it works for him and the ailments of being old so would like to find something to suite him. He is a med patient in WA but says they are terrible compared to CO and would like to grow out some himself.

edit: I suck at reading, ummm. apply this towards stuff other than the post a few up from here.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Anyone have varieties tested from CBD Crew? Or mr nice? Or anyone else.

Peace
i have been running a cbd crew GSC since feb, got seeds at 2014 emerald cup apparently limited run.

http://cbdcrew.org/lab-results/cbd-girl-scout-cookies-american-addition/

also running resin seeds cannatonic 4 are up and going, 4 weeks into veg i think.

had yummy it was yummy, lost her.

mr nice critical mass will be run soon.

as well as the harley tsu, canna tsu, and the rest of ringos line up

also sitiint on paradise seeds durga mataII and nebulaII

Minkus

Minkus

Are there still any R4/R14er seeds kicking around, or are the high-CBD genetics locked back up?

Tripsick

Tripsick

So hows the search going for 1:1 CBD to THC ratio going? Any breeders having good luck reproducing these stains in seed form?

Some say the cherry flavor is what you are looking for.. Any Labs doing public testing?

Top Bottom