Charlottes Webb

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So hows the search going for 1:1 CBD to THC ratio going? Any breeders having good luck reproducing these stains in seed form?

Some say the cherry flavor is what you are looking for.. Any Labs doing public testing?
From Cannlabbs:

Thank you for your inquiry about testing.

If you hold a marijuana business license and based in Colorado, then CannLabs can perform your testing.

If it is your personal product, unfortunately, we are prevented from doing this as it is against our state license. However, we would recommend you contact Experientia Laboratories who are able to accept your sample for testing. You must be in the state of Colorado for this test to be done. Their contact information is [email protected] or telephone 720-636-0165. You may also want to visit their website: http://experientialabs.com/

Tripsick

Tripsick

been handing the R4/ Charlotte's web cuts out like candy.. crossed it with more than i can count at this point..
seeds passed out like tic tac's a a bad breath convention..

DNA 24k X with a Reversered R4 (Stanley Retirement Plan) i call it the 401k

Give it away with nothing in return.. you are perfectly legal.. well that is is you happen to know me.. if not.. oh well i am full on friends at this point..

Lee Galizit

Lee Galizit

i want Charlottes Webb.i just want one seed.:Dfeminzed and I scrog that biotch like you never seen.:D
Did you ever get any r4 seeds? I know this post is very old but I'm selfing some ac/dc and r4 now.

S

SooperSmurph

So hows the search going for 1:1 CBD to THC ratio going? Any breeders having good luck reproducing these stains in seed form?

Some say the cherry flavor is what you are looking for.. Any Labs doing public testing?
Actually i'm releasing a strain this year called Smurphette. It's a F1 Polybhybrid consisting of Smurphberry Jam crossed to Mother's Rosario (my own CBD strain, shark shock x harlequin x harlequin). Different finishing times have produced slight variation, but overall the strain never passes beyond a 2:3 ratio in either direction.

As far as public testing, "labs" keep popping up left and right claiming the ability to test materials from patients, but lab grade GCMS seems to be reserved for the dispensaries for the moment.

Top Bottom