Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Well fellas I'm glad to say people are joining the no till movement daily. I am seeing more and more make the switch and their first question is "why didn't I do this sooner?". Some people on this website act like I'm a salesman because I say put some grain in the dirt. The same people who want everyone to follow their bottled nutrient programs...

Look at @Cityfarmin ...
The guy is killing it with no effort. He's growing better than me.

For a reliable source of medicine it's a no brainer. Some people don't like pretending to be god. Let god be god...you got shit to do...

"Once you get your humus dialed in you won't have any questions that require an answer."
-Clackamas Coot

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I told you it was launch mode on the Westside. Look at that canopy. God is good. Ahimsa is the bomb.
20171215 065551
20171215 065557

Organikz

Organikz

HOLY CROW! Its only been like a week hasn't it?
These are about 3.5 weeks old on the left from sprout. 1 month from a bean in a bag. Doesn't seem tall right? Malted barley and coconut water cause auxins all over the plant to signal. My plant grows in all directions at once. No need to train. Cytokinin also promote lateral and root growth. Photosynthesis is completed much more efficiently. As i said buds are ready 15 to 20% faster but the enzymes also delay senescense so you can push a an 8 week plant to 11 weeks or 12 even.

Organikz

Organikz

i fucked up and overf feed my male. laughs.. or stressed him. i think ill flush him today.
i cut him back the same day i feed him.. dumb on my part.
Powdered gypsum aka calcium sulfate top dress would also act as a flush. Just scratch it into the surface and water it in. You don't have to ever go down the watering this stuff will basically absorb any excessive cations or nitrates

jipp

jipp

unfortunately i do not have any of that stuff. i do have some shit from kelp for less

granular potash, potassium sulfate of poastah.. no fucking clue why i thought i bought i or needed.. first part of withdrawals is a blank for a lot shit.

Organikz

Organikz

I was looking at ingredients in my clearex. Only active ingredient is citric acid. Im thinking squeeze a lemon in some water would be the same thing.
Here's what happens with gypsum the calcium will exchange with any other excessive cations. Excessive nitrates will bond to calcium ions creating calcium nitrate.

The method used speaker would just be acid acting on carbonates. I am not sure that this is the best idea. You're disrupting and natural cation Exchange

Organikz

Organikz

Calcium is something that is hard to overdo. Potassium is very easy. Potassium is utilized by the plant but calcium is actually used to build cells. Its constantly being removed and set. It's part of the cell itself

I speak and carbonate form. Calcium nitrate such as Cal Mag is easy to overdo. And carbonate form it's also within reason

Sulfur also has less reactants as compared to nitrates. You still want to tread lightly with sulfates

Organikz

Organikz

In organics you notice we stick to carbonates the best we can. Reason being is that bacteria will convert it as the plant needs it. Nitrates are the end products. We let that CEC and nitrate conversion naturally happen. Enzymes are the catalyst. Fulvic acid is the catalyst to catalysts. Dr Faust.

Nitrogen is fixed from the air by bacteria while they break down carbonates in LOS

Organikz

Organikz

Hydrogen is releases during deconstruction. Remember amino acids. Dehydrogenase is what causes acid. Carbonates are in the soil and the hydrogen will bond to them. This is how ph buffers in organics.

Think yin and yang

Organikz

Organikz

i bet that is where i fucked up with the cal-mag pluss, and cutting the plant back and maybe over feed., hah stress test this male i have. he is almost a year old.
When you cut your plant it's moving less sugar which contains calcium. Brix levels are measured in leaves. It's basically a measurement of the amount of calcium being set. The more calcium that is being set the more efficient the plant is metabolizing.

Organikz

Organikz

I am cracking 9x the one bc1 and 3x Malawi. Only males that will stay will be the one bc1. This is a stud stock and cross pollination. Open pollination. Seedlings will just go straight to 12/12 in 1g pots. Soil has been cooking 2 weeks. Coots mix.

Krypto

Krypto

Yes i run 2x315w phantom with 3100k.
Right on! How would you compare it to a 1000 whps? Or any LED for that matter? We're still in the Stone Age LOL. However, we are not going to stick with standard HPS anymore. At least going to go double ended, or somethin' similar to what you have.
The only way we're going to go from HPS to LED without trying out the ceramic is if I can find a c o b unit that is doable as far as price goes. We're going to be buying a lot of them :-)

Top Bottom