Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Right on! How would you compare it to a 1000 whps? Or any LED for that matter? We're still in the Stone Age LOL. However, we are not going to stick with standard HPS anymore. At least going to go double ended, or somethin' similar to what you have.
The only way we're going to go from HPS to LED without trying out the ceramic is if I can find a c o b unit that is doable as far as price goes. We're going to be buying a lot of them :)
You have a little more Spectrum influence with cob. I really do enjoy the results from the CMH. A much cheaper option as well with a lot of bang for your buck

Krypto

Krypto

You have a little more Spectrum influence with cob. I really do enjoy the results from the CMH. A much cheaper option as well with a lot of bang for your buck
That's what I was thinking. Ive talked to a couple people here and they say the same. And from what I've read, it seems to sync up. One of our guys has a room full of KIND 750's and the rock. Except he had to go with about 12 of dem bitches!!! haha!!!
WAY TO MUCH OVERHEARD! We're going to hold off another year b4 switching to LED. and I already know what we'll use too.
How much was your light? Where did you get it? And What's your average yield?

Organikz

Organikz

That's what I was thinking. Ive talked to a couple people here and they say the same. And from what I've read, it seems to sync up. One of our guys has a room full of KIND 750's and the rock. Except he had to go with about 12 of dem bitches!!! haha!!!
WAY TO MUCH OVERHEARD! We're going to hold off another year b4 switching to LED. and I already know what we'll use too.
Keep maintenance in mind as well. If you are not familiar with electronics it could cost as much to replace a diode as it would cost to buy a whole new CMH unit

Organikz

Organikz

20171215 082953
20171215 085033
20171215 085143

Krypto

Krypto

Oh NICE!!! Unfortunately I'm only speculating. I still haven't decided what MY xmas present is gonna be
But, the one x panama is on tHe list!!!
Josh D , Greenpoint's OG x Polar Bear, and NO MORE OG KUSH after that. Unless it's Black Triangle.
we need a go to sativa to do a comparison run next to Barneys Amnesia Lemon. . . like blue dream, Tangie, Durban etc.
And then its SKUNK! Lots and lots of SKUNKS. not necessarily looking for RKS ( yeah...I pretty much am ) but, just been wanting to get back to the 2 & 3 crosses.
2018 YEAR OF SKUNK!!!

brazel

brazel

Got this at big box store gor $50. Its heavy duty crossgrid. I had to get one for the groom. Would hold clones, supplies, fuck all kinds of fun activities. It comes with wheels! Could wrap it and make it a cloning/mommy holder.
Love those racks. Got three in my "way of life" room and two in the grow room!

brazel

brazel

Of course...take a lurk around. My wife is the business side and I am the other side. We've been able to help some folks out that might not have had the right opportunity.
I'm working on a couple seed lines atm. Really guiding it more on the medical side. CBD'S are key. We have a SOUR , a pure KUSH ( Bonafide Outlaw KUSH) Stardawg F2'S, some old Dutch skunks, and some OG's and "Cookies" ...uh course lok.

NICE!

So many activities!!! Made think of that movie...with those two guys... they're hilarious... Step Brothers hahahaha John C. Riley cracks me up.
I put my balls on your drum set!

brazel

brazel

Finally hardening up to the LECs. Going to run sprouts at 12/12 until sexing from now on. 1 week in sidelighting then into the spotlight. Once I see sex I will flip to 18/6.

Cull males quickly while hardening them up.
Looking good, real good! And get some more cover crops in there!

brazel

brazel

I filled up a 55 gallon drum of water and mixed in a light bleach solution and gave every one of my plants the Super Dunk! That didn't do it... So I got my 2 gallon sprayer mixed in the neem oil and have been treating them for the past 3 days and praying like a mother lover :)
You can also blast them off with water

brazel

brazel

All neem however is not created equal. If you not going to high quality organic cold-pressed neem oil that is actually pressed to be categorized as a cold press retains all of Islam words. The none of the chemicals are destroyed in this process. The cheap Chinese crap is about as useful as spraying your plants with dish soap. There are over 200 different compounds in neem oil. We only understand the effects of about 20, give or take.

Ahimsa organics is my only resource. Family owned and operated.

Neemresource.com
I'm stoked to try out
Mountains organics neem mixture!
Otherwise it's just ahmisa

brazel

brazel

Got it. I have a 2 gallon pump sprayer I'm using. I'm getting all up in those girls.. 3 times a day, okay. Thanks
Holy torpedoes batman! What's your recipe?

A two gallon sprayer, here ya go,
2tbs neem and an emulsifier, like one of these... 1tsp Dr bronners soap, yucca, 2tsp silica or ritha... etc
Mix together in a lil glass till it's mixed together then pour into a mason jar of warm water and shake the shit out of it. Add to sprayer with aloe.
Don't skip aloe, aloe builds your SAR.

Once every two days at lights out.

Cheers

brazel

brazel

Kind 750 $1400! Damn and 12 of them!

No disrespect but I hope you're not planning on going with kind!

They give no PPFD, PPF or PAR stats.
Don't list the brand of diodes.
Don't list the brand of power supply.
Don't list what spectrums they use or how many of each.
Don't list ratio of 3 to 5 watt diodes they use.
Don't don't give a good description of PWM.

Just some things to think about.

Building your own would be the best option if you're looking at price point and custom.

Better to have lots of COB at lower watts than less COB at higher watt. Even if the total watts between them is equal.

I bought a CMH but cancelled the order and bought more COB. I would like to try it eventually cause I know it's good.
But at the end of the day I love my COB.
I haven't checked prices in awhile but I'm thinking you can build a 1500w system of 30 citizen COB for under 2000$

And I'd put it against four of them kind 750 while using the same spectrum through the whole grow.

Cheers

Krypto

Krypto

Kind 750 $1400! Damn and 12 of them!

No disrespect but I hope you're not planning on going with kind!

They give no PPFD, PPF or PAR stats.
Don't list the brand of diodes.
Don't list the brand of power supply.
Don't list what spectrums they use or how many of each.
Don't list ratio of 3 to 5 watt diodes they use.
Don't don't give a good description of PWM.

Just some things to think about.

Building your own would be the best option if you're looking at price point and custom.

Better to have lots of COB at lower watts than less COB at higher watt. Even if the total watts between them is equal.

I bought a CMH but cancelled the order and bought more COB. I would like to try it eventually cause I know it's good.
But at the end of the day I love my COB.
I haven't checked prices in awhile but I'm thinking you can build a 1500w system of 30 citizen COB for under 2000$

And I'd put it against four of them kind 750 while using the same spectrum through the whole grow.

Cheers
Naw bro. My partner has the KIND.
we're upgrading to a specific brand of COB. SILICON VALLEY TECH CREW had everything I need, or need to know. He just posted a great shot of HIS 4X4 GROW. 3 rails, 3 COBS ea. Rail. It's the only LED Grow I'VE been hard over! laugh laugh laugh!
Lemme get the deets.

Organikz

Organikz

@Krypto
I was talking to @brazel yesterday. I never realized the true immediate effectiveness of neem until I purchased extremely high quality neem oil. Ahimsa organics neem oil and karanja oil work together.

Studies out of India find that 66% neem/ 34% karanja oil is most effective. Karanja acts as an accelerant for the limonoids found in neem oil.

Top Bottom