Cheap amazon LEDs . Take a look...

• Thread starter MHOGSMI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzz624

Fuzz624

Awesome grow. How big of room are you running. Very impressive regardless.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice work but I’d guess just by the number of lights you got in there you got st least 5-600 $ in lighting! Yes they work ! Should have bought 1 good light and prolly would have done even better?

jamk911

jamk911

Can i ask a question.. whered you get that dryin rack.. i need one too asap....

CFC7143

CFC7143

Also some of these people that buy $800 or more expensive lights seem to be unaware it is incredibly I mean incredibly easy to build your own LED strip lights for literally 10th of the price basically what I'm saying is there is never a reason to pay $800 to $1,000 for a single board other than convenience and if you have a s*** ton of money

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Also some of these people that buy $800 or more expensive lights seem to be unaware it is incredibly I mean incredibly easy to build your own LED strip lights for literally 10th of the price basically what I'm saying is there is never a reason to pay $800 to $1,000 for a single board other than convenience and if you have a s*** ton of money
I beg to differ, but to each their own. And I don’t own $800 lights. Happy grows.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It isnt as cheap as you are saying. You can do it for about 2/3 price. Samsung strips are expensive.

Old versions of boards are cheaper.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Everyone's budget led grows look great!

But it proves nothing. The expensive lights are intense enough to grow 2 grams per watt. That is almost twice as much as my hps.

The university of michigan back when still testing hps, metal halide and ceramic metal halide determined that wattage or intensity is the main driver of yield.

In other words. Intensity beats spectrum

And the higher prices for led lamps is mostly for quality diodes that can last many years.

Cheaper lamps run hotter and have weaker parts.

It isnt about “if it can grow buds better”. Just more and longer before lamp replacement.

jamk911

jamk911

ya i gt say . I dont really take price as the deciding factor.. its mainly based off wattage output i use when comparing 1 led to the other..
300w draw is usually gonna produce more than 100w..

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Nice work but I’d guess just by the number of lights you got in there you got st least 5-600 $ in lighting! Yes they work ! Should have bought 1 good light and prolly would have done even better?
One good light isn't going to cover 7x7 area..
So no. That would have been pointless. Thanks though.

Moshmen

Moshmen

One good light isn't going to cover 7x7 area..
So no. That would have been pointless. Thanks though.
How many true watts ya got running in there? And how much you really got in all those Amazon lights? Cuz we are talkin bout $’s not number of lights
Nice work by the wAy.

Top Bottom