Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

having
we was poor growin up an no cable tv only antenna an we got this station that showed old an new English tv shows, I'm talkin the 80's, are you being served, mr bean, an some others, guess I just remember, plus Winston Churchill is a fav of mine. Witty, crotchety old coot. Just make sure when u meet up with u mate at the pub you don't get harrassed by the bobby !! I'm well man, I smoked up all my harvest already, a steady diet of 4 blunt a day are it all up!!! Ha ha I jus snapped 2 pics of my current project. I'm gonna give u a list of the beans I have an u tell me what u want bloke, if not ill spark u out!!! Ha ha
haha.you mad head you..lol.
What you upto houser you old codger!hehe...now there's a word I ain't heard in ages.im lying,the mrs called it me today.lol. Going for it with them leds now mate,can't fault ya.i just brought this see through flimsy ass plastic green house thing with shelves in.I'm gonna line it in panda foil and stick them led strips in to make some more veg room.
You'd laugh your nuts off if you saw it,I swear.but fuck it,love a challenge and a bodge up..hehe.hows the new improved hoop house dudearino.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Hahaha No sweat. :) This is a male dominated hobby so understandable mistake. :)
Your plants look quite fine BTW :) Doing a great job!
thank you, I like doing things a bit abnormally I guess. An if it's not fun ever I wont. If u get bored of this I put way to many in a hoophouse on a diff thread, lots of laughs an failures there too!! Thanks again maam an if 2 Growers have identical everything even experience im gonna take the womans every time. So much more caring as a general rule. Just my opinion

Last edited:
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

having haha.you mad head you..lol.
What you upto houser you old codger!hehe...now there's a word I ain't heard in ages.im lying,the mrs called it me today.lol. Going for it with them leds now mate,can't fault ya.i just brought this see through flimsy ass plastic green house thing with shelves in.I'm gonna line it in panda foil and stick them led strips in to make some more veg room.
You'd laugh your nuts off if you saw it,I swear.but fuck it,love a challenge and a bodge up..hehe.hows the new improved hoop house dudearino.
he'll no, cheap, fun, busy, diy, LETS GET IT!! I can't say nothin had bout these lights so far, an I've come this far might as well finish. I did the cfl, gotta compare to led!! Ha ha u stuff goes out tomorrow Bloke! I know it's all 6's an 7's but you'll figure it out, if not your a codger for life!!! Ha ha

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Cool my man.cant fault ya mr houser..
Looking forward to some of them flavours.mate,don't knock them bulbs.you seem to be onto a winner there.18watts and producing bud.gotta be good in my book.imagine what you could do with about 20 or so bulbs.any new pictures pal?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Cool my man.cant fault ya mr houser..
Looking forward to some of them flavours.mate,don't knock them bulbs.you seem to be onto a winner there.18watts and producing bud.gotta be good in my book.imagine what you could do with about 20 or so bulbs.any new pictures pal?

ur gucci bag goes out TODAY!!!!! Nah, I can't knock these bulbs, they cooler than cfl, a lil more money, but aren't they Pretty??? Ha ha ha if this works like cfl did, then maybe next time I mix them. Cfl/led. Well so far my temps are 15F cooler than cfl, but humidity is higher. Which I DON'T CARE cause its been like this since day one an no damage. Plus u can argue it's not the best but YOU CANT ARGUE IT DIDNT WORK !! I SMOKED THAT SHIT TO PROVE IT!!! Like the old proof is in the pudding, an u know u can't have u pudding till u eat your meat!! Here some pics from thi morn @keiksweat don't laugh at my old ass thermometer an humidity device. Ha ha it was free an it works for who it's for....

WP 20160714 07 19 39 Pro LI
WP 20160714 07 19 49 Pro LI
WP 20160714 07 19 54 Pro LI
WP 20160714 07 21 05 Pro LI
WP 20160714 07 21 21 Pro LI
keiksweat

keiksweat

love
ur gucci bag goes out TODAY!!!!! Nah, I can't knock these bulbs, they cooler than cfl, a lil more money, but aren't they Pretty??? Ha ha ha if this works like cfl did, then maybe next time I mix them. Cfl/led. Well so far my temps are 15F cooler than cfl, but humidity is higher. Which I DON'T CARE cause its been like this since day one an no damage. Plus u can argue it's not the best but YOU CANT ARGUE IT DIDNT WORK !! I SMOKED THAT SHIT TO PROVE IT!!! Like the old proof is in the pudding, an u know u can't have u pudding till u eat your meat!! Here some pics from thi morn @keiksweat don't laugh at my old ass thermometer an humidity device. Ha ha it was free an it works for who it's for....
it,love it,love it...man you really go to town on tying them up don't you old chap...haha..love the antiques,you only need a sexton and a barometer n you can call David Dickinson off that tv show.get an evaluation n shit.lol.only fuckin with ya pal.if it ain't broke don't fix it,and definitely don't go running down to the local hydro store to buy some pretty packaging with the same technology inside.wich plants that.the black?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

love
it,love it,love it...man you really go to town on tying them up don't you old chap...haha..love the antiques,you only need a sexton and a barometer n you can call David Dickinson off that tv show.get an evaluation n shit.lol.only fuckin with ya pal.if it ain't broke don't fix it,and definitely don't go running down to the local hydro store to buy some pretty packaging with the same technology inside.wich plants that.the black?
this is the death star. 4 comin you way, well before this shit was legal this is how an only way I grew. In the woods an trails an I ties everything down. An now I don't have much space height wise so I resort back to what I do know. It went on it's first 12/12 last night, flower has begun. The double black I unstaked it an its in hoophouse. Sexton an a batomoter huh? Maybe for Xmas. Hey speakin of Christmas chap, do u pull apart those lil bang firecrackers that are wrapped like presents an when u pull a lil toy drops out? I remember doing that b4 Xmas dinner an someone said it was an English thing?? Who knows I was in a house prolly filled with a bunch of shaggers an they didn't even know. That's the double black an a lil thin mint

WP 20160713 10 37 07 Pro LI
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Here's a VPD chard for ya. Maybe you are already familiar with it. Outdoors though I suppose humidity is hard to control. I've heard though that powdery mildew doesn't like temps over 70 so that's a plus. Plants look on point! :)

Moto

Moto

Heard it from the grape vine as I been working away that someone said GGGGGGUCCCCIIII!!! LOL

Cac4ec55485b45d142795a2a03c20b64f523562436c7a978c0d432af45c4d5dd

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Here's a VPD chard for ya. Maybe you are already familiar with it. Outdoors though I suppose humidity is hard to control. I've heard though that powdery mildew doesn't like temps over 70 so that's a plus. Plants look on point! :)
hey thanks, an hell yeah it's hard to control. U can't really, u can pad it or lil adjust, but it's tough. I jus roll with it, if no problems raise, I change NOTHING, EVER. I can use the chart inside. Thatnks

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

hey thanks, an hell yeah it's hard to control. U can't really, u can pad it or lil adjust, but it's tough. I jus roll with it, if no problems raise, I change NOTHING, EVER. I can use the chart inside. Thatnks

No prob :). If you can't control the humidity next best thing to do is air movement, lots of it! :)

Top Bottom