Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

well, both my parents are dead. I live in my own house n wife. Legal to grow 12, which I am currently. The steel locker is in my garage.

If I fail, I fail, but I can't if I don't. I had some cheap opportunities an a little effort. In more ways than not I'm learning what not to do. Some people are trying to help an point in theright direction. Unfortunately I can't plant them outside in the woods as its still 38 at night an tops at 60. The ones I do have outside are in a hoophouse.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Sorry to hear that. It just sounds like something I would have done when I was 15. I would transplant them in a month by then the temps will be fine. Good luck

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

nah, it's immature naive an silly. I can find something more constructive to do with my time. There's prolly something on tv I can watch. I'll return what I can as I still have some of the receipts. Maybe in a few years I Can save enough money to buy an do it the one an only way there is.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I guess I'm just trying to be realistic with you. I mean where there is a will there is a way.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

good one on cleanin that up with a will way thing. Hell to the fuck nah I ain't quitting. I really really appreciate the help like when to flower these things, humidity, space etc I fully well know there is not enough space for them all, if only two are female there gone asap to the hoophouse, anything after that is a toy an experiment. I stated it before, I know nothing about indoor shit. Outdoor I'm fine, I have lots of free time certain times of the year. If all of the plants die, I'll try a different way or method of keeping myself busy with a indoor toy. leaving the military with two lower prosthetics doesn't leave me with a ton of hobbies/tasks that interest me. I do this an smoke so I don't have to take the meds they push on me that make me feel like a complete zombie. Ever do the thorzine shuffle? It sux !

I took some of the advice an implemented it where I could. I added 2 computer style fans, one to suck an one to push. Found this pan in the storage room an decided it looked like a light. So I did jus that. There on 12/12. Time to hurry up an wait ...........

WP 20160424 18 42 42 Pro
WP 20160424 19 18 16 Pro
WP 20160424 19 20 55 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

day 5 on the 12/12, still waiting, ugh... Since the additional fans temps havebeen awesome. I added the reflective to deter rust. My electric bill came, it was up 6 dollars more an that was for the month of 24/0. I don't think that's bad. I'm just glad they recovered from the humidity issue. Tips hot a lil burnt as I went from 25% to 50% with the nutes. So I'm going to try 40% next feeding.

WP 20160429 15 36 18 Pro
WP 20160429 15 36 28 Pro
WP 20160429 15 36 36 Pro
WP 20160429 15 36 45 Pro
WP 20160429 15 36 56 Pro
WP 20160429 15 37 13 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

They look good pimp you given nutes right? They should be showing no time soon. Keep it up bro. Is there a way the hot air is getting out of the cabinet? If you already posted my fault I only skimmed three it.
yes sir, I was jus outside smokin some tangie, I peeked in an I'm pretty sure I'm looking at 4 females. I would love some more opinions. I can fit three more outside which would leave me 1. The chocolate looks like the bushiest an the one I replanted like a jackass so that'll prolly be the one staying. If your going to be around for a second I can get some closer up of the individuals.
Also thanks again for the help/engorgement. I open it an look at it sometimes an think, "man this ain'tgonna work." But they keep staying green yes the got watered a few days ago, seems about every ten days or so. Last watering I introduced the tiger bloom. I'm on the hunt for the sledgehammer. An yes there is a small puter fan blowin in an one blowin out.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

3 males!! Booooo! I wanna throw the one female in the with the other females but i also wanna see this thru? I was hoping for at least 2,The L.A. Chocolate is the only survivor. I tied down an fed it today. This will be my first time ting anything down. Guess I'll see what happens. I have a 10 darkstar regular seeds so I'm going to start 4 of those.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

starting to fill back in, I was given an old school thermometer/humidity detector yesterday. It's 88 degrees F and 64% humidity. Idk if that's good, bad etc, I'll have to read. Also can you start a plant from scratch @ 12/12? I have to read that to. It's so much more complicated inside than outside. Still needs water every ten days or so. Next time will be straight water

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That sucks you only got 1 lady out of 4.
I got 1 out of 5 on my run.
It's just a game of chance really.

Keep up the work.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

59F sun was out so I let her out for awhile......... feel an look like a poorly managed bonsai tree. I just watered so its a little droopy. Still stumbling thru it till it dies.

WP 20160513 13 48 34 Pro
Top Bottom