Cheech's magical forest

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Hi everyone, it's been a super busy summer. :joint:I've been trying to get this post stared all summer long:sleepy

Well! it's on like donkey kong. This is a legal medical grow for a collective. We're doing eighteen clones this year. A mix of strains mostly OG Kush.We've included some of Mota's G13 and Swerve's CVK gear. We've been vary happy with some of the phenotypes and would like to give them a good run outside. Some strains don't seem to express they're true genetics capabilities till run outdoors.:sun2:

The greenhouse is 28'x72' with four fans and four shutters, roll up sides and blowup top. We dug a slopped hole that's 2 1/2' - 4' deep. The deep end has a drain pipe that leads out. The bottom is covered in landscape cloth and 1/4" hardware cloth. Then about a foot of drain rock was added on top of that. They're is about 160 yards of soil filling the rest of the hole. :muscle :friday:

The plants were vegged under 2 1000 watt MH on a 8'x4' ebb&flo table. The medium was coco or 6"x6" RW cubes. We put the girls out on May 27th the full moon.:very_first_smiley:

The cubes were a little slow at getting started compared to the coco and we had to put them on the nipple.

The ladies were fed mostly teas and very little bottled nutes. The Tea: Bat, Bird, Worm, Fish, Kelp, and Compost. I brewed some A/EM to add and lower the PH of the brew. We tried to keep everything as organic as possible.

With all this BAT, BIRD, & WORM in there if it don't fly away or wriggle away, it's bound to take off.

May 27th Full Moon:
img_4371.jpg

img_4370.jpg

img_4369.jpg

Z

zoeronerer

oh fuck yeah cheech you are indeed the great wizard hat all knowing all seeing ..

sorry Vaughn bode is my favorite artist ...... (they are making a live action movie of one of his storys )

but again nice one hat ............. look at all that dirt and space .... heheheh full moon 2 you know what yer doin hat .... have fun in there and make sure to show us the outcome

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

sorry Vaughn bode is my favorite artist ...... (they are making a live action movie of one of his storys )

This one is for you zoeronerer!

img_5346.jpg

The RW cubes are off the nipple and are going a little slow. We had to water twice a day on drip because of the heat. The coco has the lead but it's still early.:character0111:

We're feeding about 100 gallon of tea at this point and the thrips are driving us crazy. :swearYou see all the blue stickies for monitoring. We'll nuke them with spinosad.

These pictures are from July 9th:

CinX (c99 x Hindu Kush):
img_4617.jpg

Mota's Pacific G13 #7:
img_4618.jpg

Sage&Sour (private breeder):
img_4619.jpg

Swerve's CVK #1:
img_4620.jpg

Swerve's CVK #3:
img_4621.jpg

OG Kush (The One):
img_4622.jpg

OG Kush (The One):
img_4623.jpg

OG Kush (SLO Cut):
img_4624.jpg

OG Kush (The One):
img_4626.jpg

Swerve's CVK #5:
img_4625.jpg

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Part 2 (July 9th):coffee

OG Kush (The One):
img_4627.jpg

Swerve's CVK #7:
img_4629.jpg

OG Kush (The One):
img_4630.jpg

OG Kush (The One):
img_4631.jpg

Blue Mystic (blueberry x blueberry) Nirvana
img_4633.jpg

The Britney (OG Kush x Diesel)
img_4634.jpg

OG Kush (The One):
img_4635.jpg

OG Kush (SLO Cut):
img_4636.jpg

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

This post brings this thread up to date. I took these pictures on September 9th. We've been busy the last week tying everything up. Watering in teas at about 300-700 gallons every 4th - 5th day. Also doing our bio pack flush new and improved with some A/EM I brewed. :rasta2: wow some actual buds...

CinX (c99 x Hindu Kush):
img_5278.jpg

Swerve's CVK #1:
img_5279.jpg

Swerve's CVK #3:
img_5280.jpg

OG Kush (SLO Cut):
img_5281.jpg

Swerve's CVK #5:
img_5282.jpg

Swerve's CVK #7:
img_5283.jpg

Blue Mystic (blueberry x blueberry) Nirvana: Sorry I was a little overwhelmed:thinking
img_5283.jpg
img_5284.jpg
img_52861.jpg
img_5287.jpg
img_5288.jpg

yes that's one plant

The Britney (OG Kush x Diesel):
img_5289.jpg

umm... ever seen an 11 foot Sour Diesel?
img_5290.jpg

this was done almost 100% with teas. We used vary little bottled nutrients; everything was organic.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wow, that is quite some magical forest you got there. There blowing up now. Will be following this one.

What is this AE/M you speak of?

Thanks,

Lead

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

These pictures were also taken on September 9th.

img_5300.jpg

Wow, that is quite some magical forest you got there. There blowing up now. Will be following this one.

What is this AE/M you speak of?

Thanks,

Lead

Thanks Lead. A/EM "effective microorganism" I buy a concentrate and brew with salts and molasses they multiply and thrive. It's an awesome soil treatment.

nice ladies.

dusty, appreciated, looks like your having a killer year as well.

Here is Mota's Pacific G13 #7:
img_5299.jpg

Sage&Sour (private breeder):
img_5298.jpg

Here's the OG Kush "The One" cut: (we have six)
img_5297.jpg
img_5296.jpg
img_5295.jpg
img_5294.jpg
img_5293.jpg
img_5292.jpg

OG Kush (SLO Cut):
img_5291.jpg

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Can't believe I was sleepin on this one. Tagged up! Killer man!

Edit: That Sour Deez is gonna poke through the roof!

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

amazing forest cheech, the bamboo support system is real nice....its also great to see someone growing blue mystic, i ran a pack outside a couple years back and there were some great pheno's in there, its a real slept on strain....hope all these turn out well for you, they all look great... keep us updated

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Thanks for the props everyone!

amazing forest cheech, the bamboo support system is real nice....its also great to see someone growing blue mystic, i ran a pack outside a couple years back and there were some great pheno's in there, its a real slept on strain....hope all these turn out well for you, they all look great... keep us updated

djm: Were always looking for ways to perfect the bamboo support system. This is the first year we laid it out like a SCROG. Next year we'll probably do two levels.

The Blue Mystic is insane. made things look jurassic with those huge elephant leaves. I got about 12 cut from a friend last year; all his outdoor. The blue mystic was the only keeper. :rasta2:

Here are some bud shot from two days ago:
img_5377.jpg
img_5376.jpg
img_5375.jpg
img_5374.jpg
img_5373.jpg
img_5372.jpg
img_5371.jpg
img_5370.jpg
img_5368.jpg
img_5369.jpg

S

SB805KUSH

i love your magical forest. cant wait to see bud shots. is that SLO cut from san luis opispo just curious im from santa barbara, so cal . next county south,haven't heard of strain but looks good. monster plants.have fun be safe.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

i love your magical forest. cant wait to see bud shots. is that SLO cut from san luis opispo just curious im from santa barbara, so cal . next county south,haven't heard of strain but looks good. monster plants.have fun be safe.

Damn your good! that is the SLO cut (OG Kush) from san luis opispo. Anything you can tell me about it? I'm all ears.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Quick update. For the past couple of months we've been throwing the guano from our teas into the center walkway. From all the watering the dirt around the plants was getting eroded exposing some roots. I scraped all that guano out of the center walkway and top dressed the plants with it. They're going to love it! :rasta2: Ended up creating a better pathway, good way to kill two birds with one stone.

img_5383.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom