Cheech's magical forest

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Killer pic's bro!!!
That's some jungle you got goin!!!!!:rasta2:
I love that pic lookin down the walkway!!!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yesssir i always love me some fat elephant leaves haha those kool bodyguards you got there lol beautiful plants man you going to have a lot of triming to do

B

BongToker

my jaw was dropped reading this whole thread, truly amazing.. keep us updated man

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lookin tight bro. The Blue mystic from Nirvana..I believe its Blueberry x Skunk. I grew out a special BM cut a couple years back. I was very impressed with it. The Blueberry and skunk aromas were both very pronounced and mixed to create a very delicious smell. After a cure the taste was exactly like it smelled. A real treat. I tossed this cut bc I would get Bud rot every run. SO watch for that. She likes to bush up and grow real thick, so if humidity is an issue, keep an eye on this one.

TK

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Thanks everyone, your comments are what make this post worth it. TortureKill your 100% correct: The Blue Mystic is (blueberry x skunk). I stand corrected:giggle

Killer tamed jungle you got there
LOL, my partners is a mad man with the training and pruning. He's like half Japanese bonsai arborist half Italian barber.

Who's camping out? Spring Equinox. Harvest full moon. Last night, the light was ridicules. I had to move under a tree branch just so I wasn't blinded. My girl said there wouldn't be another one like that till 2029. :cool

Just did the last watering of the Cinx. She finishes around the 7th of October. We mixed 27 cups of worm, 9 cups of a mix of 4 guanos, 1800 ml of kelp 1-1-17, 32 gallons comfrey tea, and 1000 ml A/EM. Then a mycorrhizal application. Here's what there doing after the bath.

Assorted Kush Strains:

CinX:
img_5496.jpg

img_5503.jpg

img_5505.jpg

img_5507.jpg

img_5508.jpg

img_5511.jpg

Blaze

Blaze

Wow don't know how I missed this one. Love the greenhouse - very pro looking build!

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Hello
I was wondering were you bought that frame.
Thanks

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Your right and it a jungle out there. :hunter: So I just wanted to bring attention to a great little security device for all you outdoor farmers.

It's an outdoor motion sensor with a radio that transmits up to 4 miles. You can set up 4 of them and the motion sensors range is about 50 feet. check out MURS and dakota alert.

img_5513.jpg

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

those are bad ass i gunna have to get me some of the those... how are the ladies doin Cheech?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Thank you for dropping by MarijuanaBaybee. The house is rocking so hard this year it's going to be pure fire! :rasta2:

The CinX is almost finished:sun maybe 7-10 days. oh crap it got cleanup good and now looks like it will be all tops!.

img_5661.jpg

img_5604.jpg

about 50% red we'll try and let her go till around 75% but outdoors you really have to trust your instinct over trichome/color.

img_5607.jpg

img_5610.jpg

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Chem trails

Caught a few shots of some chem trails. There were three pairs of military jets, flying super fast and working in groups of two. :character0095::movie

img_5577.jpg

Checkout the break in the trail on the right notice how a piece is missing?

img_5573.jpg

Here's a close up.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Some closeup shots of the OG Kush slo cut. This one has some time to go. Still rocking the organic teas. :rasta2:

img_5640.jpg

img_5633.jpg

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

great pics cheech, i like the structure of that sinx...i feel you on trusting your instinct on when to pull em, i never look at trics , when its done you just know, what kinda tea you feeding the og, guano?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

10 steps to a bomb ass organic grow

ohana farms: Thanks for dropping in!
what kinda tea you feeding the og, guano?

Here is the low-down on our tea recipe. I have the measurements already listed. Here is some info on the ingredients. :sun:

Here are 10 steps to a bomb ass organic grow::rasta2:

1.) Use Vital Earth's guanos and worm. Were good friends and they have the best guano.

Veg:
9-3-1
High Nitro Bat Guano

10-8-4
All Purpose Seabird Guano

Veg/Flower:
7-7-2
All Purpose Guano Mix

Flower:
The bird is better in early flower. It's hot and give a quick boost.
5-9-4
Rose & Flower

.5-13-1
High Phos Bat Guano

0-10-1
O.G. Bloom Mix

2.) Brew A/EM and it lowers the PH. It's like earth juice catalyst. (loaded with bennies)

3.) You need a High K kelp to supplement. We use a 1-1-17 + (trace minerals) Arcadian sea kelp.

4.) PHC Bio Pac every 3 or 4 week to build up the rhizosphere.

5.) Add glacial rock for more trace minerals.

6.) Lots of Mega Worm (quality worm castings)

7.) In March amended (till) the soil with: Kelp Meal, Phytamin Pre-Plant Plus 7-5-7, Nutri-Rich 4-3-3 and 9-3-1 High Nitrogen Bat Guano, etc. (get a soil test)

8.) Grow and brew comfrey (the stuff is amazing) high in N and K and add it as a tea 4 times a season.

9.) Mycorrhizal is used during transplant.

10.) Quality Compost (Can't emphasize this enough!) so get busy with those kitchen scraps. :harvest:

OG Kush "The One"
img_5632.jpg

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Was just watering for a friend that went to the urban grower expo in LA. I was uber impressed with his Purple Kush but everything was very nice. Here are some shots of his greenhouse. This is my brother who mentored me on the organic side.

I bet you can guess which is the PK.

img_5698.jpg
img_5696.jpg
img_5695.jpg
img_5694.jpg
img_5693.jpg
img_5692.jpg
img_5691.jpg
img_5689.jpg
img_5686.jpg
img_5685.jpg
img_5684.jpg