Cheech's magical forest

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenGenes

HOLY COW... Happy days are near!!! YESSSS!!

:weed-sign:

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

DrGreenGenes, Thanks for saying hi!

We pulled down the CinX on Sunday. We started by pulling big fan leaves. Then brought it down for a thorough big leafing. The buds were just sparkling. The tunes were jamming and the conversation was great. It was overall an excellent night.

The bucked pieces were hung on lines in the drying rack for a 5 day cure. The air temp was around 75 and humidity between 40-50% We tightly packed them in. Shes the first down and that brings smiles to our face, just epic. :dance

img_5771.jpg

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

mota's pacific G13 bx1

(wow!) this thing is off-the-hook. Huge crazy buds.:sun

Props. to Mota and the militia!

img_5804.jpg

img_5805.jpg

img_5806.jpg

img_5808.jpg

Here she is from my indoor, spring time harvest:)

img_4162.jpg

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

cali connect CVK #1 is down for the count...:004:

#1 is the fastest of the four, with the most compact shape. The smell is diesel, skunk with good bud color and smaller pistil hairs.

Dubsta: Everything is close to finish. Keep u posted.

img_5848.jpg

img_5849.jpg

img_5850.jpg

img_5852.jpg

img_5855.jpg

winta

winta

cheech that shit looks bonkers bro! great job how the airborne smellin?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

just beautiful cheeech :confused0054: niceeeeee ladies you got there are you hand triming this? cuz if you are you got alot of hours trimingggg lol i know how that feels..i wish i could try some of that pacific g13 my boy swears by it that as soon as you hit abowl of that its lift offffff cant wait to see the rest of the pics man keep it up :harvest:

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

cheech that shit looks bonkers bro! great job how the airborne smellin?

Thanks winter the g13 is Mota Militia from seed. I got it at auction over a year ago. She smells like a combination of liquorice & spicy eucalyptus.

just beautiful cheeech :confused0054: niceeeeee ladies you got there are you hand triming this? cuz if you are you got alot of hours trimingggg lol i know how that feels..i wish i could try some of that pacific g13 my boy swears by it that as soon as you hit abowl of that its lift offffff cant wait to see the rest of the pics man keep it up :harvest:

No doubt about it. we're hand trimming everything. My partners crew is taking care of it all. should be at least a month long project, but great for the local economy... lol

The new pics are from yesterday the 27th.

Sage'n'sour: This thing is just massive the picture doesn't even do it justice. My guess is 9' wide by 13' tall I should really throw a ruler up on her and see how close my guess is.

IMG_6114.JPG

IMG_6115.JPG

CVK #5: Shes got great stature a little more compact than the #7 or #3 I think #3 is still everyones favorite of the CVK's

IMG_6119.JPG

IMG_6120.JPG

OG Kush 'slo cut': she is later than the OG kush 'the one' and a faster starter which ='s bigger buds and the purple is a nice bonus. Can anyone identify which OG cut she is. I just call her slo because that's we're shes from.

IMG_6121.JPG

IMG_6124.JPG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great Work

Plants are incredible, I think you are about to get rewarded

mal

B

bluemoonrocks

Props Cheech on this amazing sight. I bet the aromas are wonderful! :)
You guys really have your stuff down, and I plan on growing like this one day in the near future!
Thanks for all the pictures and info though, I think I'm going to start using your tea with my next grow it seems to work wonders!!

Well thanks again man

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

amazing job and pics cheech!! thanks for ending the thread properly,it always sucks when the final shots and harvest is left out of thread especially in a bad ass greenhouse grow..your tea obviously works wonders thanks for explaining it for me,might give it a go soon

M

mikeyluvzmegan

May i request some shots of the outdoor OG and the blueberry, want to see what difference natural sunlight has opposed to all these indoor grows. Are the buds flooded with crystals? Amazing outdoor grow, simply put, your the man everyone wants to be when the time comes.

S

simos

Lovely garden Cheech!

I wish I could plant in-ground like that, but alas, I have gophers, so it's smart pots para mi! BAHHH!

Two questions... How far away were you able to smell those lovely ladies? What anti-ripper precautions (other than the Dakota Alert) did you take?

Cheers

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

bluemoonrocks, Thanks! the og kush smell really stands out. Good luck with the tea, hope to see you in a green house next season.

DonJuanMatus, I hear that about ending a thread. The teas can work wonders, plus the a/em is great stuff. Not to hard to brew up either.

mikeyluvzmegan, sure I found a few more pictures. made sure they were fill with crystals for you too :rasta2:

Lovely garden Cheech!

I wish I could plant in-ground like that, but alas, I have gophers, so it's smart pots para mi! BAHHH!

Two questions... How far away were you able to smell those lovely ladies? What anti-ripper precautions (other than the Dakota Alert) did you take?

Cheers

simos, for the gophers! your need one of these::shake
rodenator.jpg

:evilgrin0040:
you can smell this shit a mile away, even through the woods. then again drive down the road in my area and all you can smell is people blowing it up big outdoors. as for the rippers we have a big ass fence a dog and we camped out next to the greenhouse.

First up is the Cvk #3

IMG_6133.JPG

IMG_6129.JPG

and here is the OG Kush 'slo cut' again

IMG_6148.JPG

IMG_6154.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Here is the Sour Diesel. The last one to come down. She was all the way in the back and we brought her down last week... The cold weather turned all the leaves a nice purple color. The buds got nice and chunky but ran all the way through the first week of November; should be worth the wait. The SD is one of my top 5 strains to smoke.

ANyways on with 'da Sour Diesel. :animal0048:

Peace out! -Cheech

IMG_6170.JPG

IMG_6172.JPG

IMG_6173.JPG

IMG_6174.JPG

IMG_6185.JPG

IMG_6190.JPG

B

bluemoonrocks

That is truly amazing man. Those look like some funky ladies though, forsure!!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayyyyummmm cheeech that sour issss huge and nice and that SLO OG is dankeyyyy loookin and also tall as weell! and i also got to agrreee with you on that one boy sour d is defently in my top 5 as well

K

kindindy123

thats f!!!!!!!! incredible,healthy,u r not kiddin,genetic full potetial!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom