Cheese, Vortex, Aurora Indica - Coco Hempy Bucket stylee

• Thread starter budbabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbabe

Hey THC'ers

Thought I'd share my current grow with you. I have a single uk cheese, 5 Aurora Indica's and 4 revegged vortex (what I like to call the babypuke pheno) that I'm growing coco hempy buckets.

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with hempy buckets, I use coco with a reservoir of clay pebbles in mine but the principles are the same.

So 9 plants in 1.2m tent, purple ecolight for babies, 600w mh for veg and 600w sunmaster shps for flower. Phat filter, acoustic fan, huge circulating fan and hesi coco, hesi supervit, cannazym and hammerhead to feed the girls on.

Vegged for 2 weeks and at 4 weeks flower right now. Anyway enough blurb...piccie time.

TIA for looking :happy

btw, potted up pic is actually 1 week veg

Clones
Potted up
1 week flower
2 weeks flowering
Tent3wks
Back4wks
Front4wks
K

Kilo

hello babe ...glad you could make it...grow looks sweet as...thanks for sharing

S

Stackin Paper

Looks better than most fella's i know personally that grow,

well done and welcome to the farm

B

budbabe

Hello my favourite 2.2lbs of grower lol :)

Thanks for your kind words, I'll stop by your way when ya get those harvest pics up ;)

B

budbabe

blimey you guys are quick,

thanks bity if you find the right pheno she's a keeper ;)

stackin I'm honoured and flattered by your comments thanks fellas :)

B

budbabe

hehe, never seen stoners so quick off the mark lmto...thanks mrd, much appreciated :anim_30:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Healthy grow there Budbabe, welcome to the farm.. :)

B

budbabe

Cheers FF, I'm liking the surroundings :)

End of week 5, thought I'd take a few shots of individual plants. I'd like to hit the 1g/watt mark this grow, nearest I've been is 0.8g/w. If I do, whayhay but if I don't its tough titty and no big deal. I'd need an average of 2.3oz per plant to achieve it. Thanks for looking farmers ;)

Aurora5wk
Ai5wk
Vortex5wk
Cheesebud
S

SENSI ZYM

now theres a name i havent herd for a long time , grow looking killa B ;)

B

budbabe

thanks sensizym and ripz, best of british to you both :rauch08:

not much changed since yesterday ripz but here's a shot of most of the canopy...just the front corners missing as i'm pushed for space

Canopy5wks
B

budbabe

thanks ripz,

I'll be sure to take a look, there's so much too look at here, I'm just getting used to the fast pace ;)

G

Guano

Nice work budbabe,I hope my coco hempy's turn out as nice as yours.

S

Simple Simon

Budbabe your grow looks sweeet ! Ive grown AI before and it was a heavy producer ,loved it ! cant weight to see your final weight . good luck on your goal !:smoke

Top Bottom