Cheese, Vortex, Aurora Indica - Coco Hempy Bucket stylee

• Thread starter budbabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Abyss

Wow, honestly im just so impressed with this thread its crazy.

From the shots of your canopy to the final weight shots - only kolas. I havent grown yet but i gotta image thats a result of your pruning?
also are the white strings for lst? how aggressive are you with?
If you dont mind could you explain the hempy bucket style?
I hope you dont mind all the questions, but your plant pics speak volumes and ima try and soak up all the information i can from the master who grew em!!

S

Simple Simon

Hi budbabe, no I don't have your room bugged, My loss I'm sure. But I have to say , What an awesome harvest !!! I grew AI once and got very good results but you win the ribbon. Congrats on the total ! Whats next?SS

D

drpressure600

. . beautiful pics u got there bb, really massive & spotless clean grow, fair play, it's a pleasure to watch it . .

B

budbabe

Hey Abyss, thanks for your kind words. I'm more than happy to answer your questions and i apologise in the delay in replying. So sorry. You've obviously done your homework cos for someone who hasn't grown you've got my grow style sussed :)

I did end up with mainly colas..a little bit of fluffy stuff too but less than 10%. I put it down to the pruning and LST'ing to create an even canopy, the brand new light that's chucking out loadsa lumens and my most important ingredient...old fashioned TLC...something ya just can't buy :)

I'll attempt to explain the hempy bucket grow method. Hempy is a grower that developed his own simplistic but very effective passive hydro method of growing which he has been using for over 20yrs.

Its basically a bucket (any size, hempy prefers 10ltrs), drill in one drain hole (of about 1/2") about 2 inches from the bottom, this creates a reservoir. The bucket is then filled with 3/1 perlite/vermiculite into which you plant your seedling/clone. Water daily until the roots reach the bottom then as required. Daily watering will refresh the res on a regular basis but might not be necessary. Thats about it really.

My only adaptation is to use coco on top of a reservoir of clay pebbles (rather than perlite/vermiculite). Hope that helps and you grow big bad buds.

B

budbabe

thanks snake, you can bring my laundry in anytime I'll plug the iron in for ya lol

hey simon, thanks again for your kind words, got myself a right mixed bag next grow...some martian mean green, clone and seedlings, lemon skunk from seed, clones of church, cheese, phat russian and arctic sun. Might chuck a revegged viking and cheese in the mix too, depending on space, so its busy times.

thanks Drp, yr obviously a man of taste lol. thanks again for yr kind words its a pleasure to have you along for the show :)

L

LonDanZ

got myself a right mixed bag next grow...some martian mean green, clone and seedlings, lemon skunk from seed, clones of church, cheese, phat russian and arctic sun. Might chuck a revegged viking and cheese in the mix too, depending on space, so its busy times.

:)

Now that is a menu:banana:

S

Simple Simon

OK BB, let me see if I got this straight. A martian mean green zapped a lemon skunk then went to church and ate some cheese , he step-ed out side and seen a phat russian basking in the arctic sun. :spacecraft:Wheeew what a line up!!! SS

P

punkadc

OK BB, let me see if I got this straight. A martian mean green zapped a lemon skunk then went to church and ate some cheese , he step-ed out side and seen a phat russian basking in the arctic sun. :spacecraft:Wheeew what a line up!!! SS

... haha you forgot the relapsing viking....errr.... revegging...lol:D

lookin forward to it, BB!:)

K

keroseen

thanks snake, you can bring my laundry in anytime I'll plug the iron in for ya lol

hey simon, thanks again for your kind words, got myself a right mixed bag next grow...some martian mean green, clone and seedlings, lemon skunk from seed, clones of church, cheese, phat russian and arctic sun. Might chuck a revegged viking and cheese in the mix too, depending on space, so its busy times.

thanks Drp, yr obviously a man of taste lol. thanks again for yr kind words its a pleasure to have you along for the show :)

looking forward to seeing the martians, ive just repotted mine and started to veg it out for a full run of cuts.

cant wait, its the strangest smelling plant even in veg. doesnt even smell like ganja. hard to describe in words.

best of british with the next run.

KS

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
BudBabe you go girl, an outstanding British grow, amazing plants and yeild, very impressive and no popcorn...

oops sounding a bit sycophantic. :passingjoint:

Peace out

G81

D

drpressure600

. . nice work mrs, it's a pleasure to watch a girl do such good work, fair play, i'd be very much on board to watch your 'arctic sun', & 'phat russian' grow, can't wait, take care . .

B

budbabe

Sorry for the delay in replying folks I've been suffering from PHHD (post harvest haze disorder) :rasta:

Cheers danz, I'm loving the look of the artic clone and having followed a few of yours n kilo's grows she's prob gonna be a keeper.

Thanks TAKS.

Hehehe Cheers Si, that made me giggle..coulda gone for longest thread title in history with that one.

Thanks punkadc...lol the viking will make the cut so deffo deserves a mention..its some kick ass smoke

Hey KS, my martian clone looks quite indica so far, not what I was expecting but early days yet. The MMG from seed are getting huge (and are scaring me) 9 weeks now so more than ready for flowering. I've not had a smell of them tbh I'll have a whiff next time I visit the groom.

Thanks green81, Its my most successful grow to date and aren't we all a bit guilty of sychophantism? Is that a real word? S'wot forums are for but I'm honoured for sure.

cheers drp, the arctic is stunning so far, I've got a thread i started weeks ago...I'll got dig it out for a linky

Thanks again to everyone that looked in, hope you return for the next installment :character0103:

needs updating...I'm on it

B

Bubby

looks beautiful, maybe i should switch from perlite hempy to coco hempy, im liking the coco hempys ive been seeing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom