Cheese, Vortex, Aurora Indica - Coco Hempy Bucket stylee

• Thread starter budbabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbabe

Hey guano, thanks and i'm sure you'll have a cracking grow with the coco hempys, I'm hoping so anyway.

Hi simon, thanks this is my 2nd run with the AI, great yeilder like you say - lasts time i pulled 3oz from one plant vegged for 2 weeks, I'm banking on her to produce again...and its a great smoke too.

Cheers zoo, always happy to have the good looking ppl watching

Thanks bannana, always good to have the boyo's onboard

Just a few budshots cos i've been playing with the macro on my new cam, still not up to some of the great shots on here but I think they're bonny lasses :D

Vortex
Vortexkeeper
Indicavortex
Sativavortex
Icklebuds
E

ESSC-RIPmaster

really really super frosty. when do you plan on bringing them down?

K

Kilo

look at you showing us ya bits ;) ....looks a picture of health babe.. grown to perfection :) happy toking! :bong-hits: :rock

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great show BB. The coco hempys do very well indeed. :)

B

budbabe

tastes as fruity as she looks sensi

ripz, i'm fecked off with you, don't have to explain myself cos ya know why...yr on ignore, nuff said

hey. ESSC, vortex is an early finisher, this is my favourite pheno its frostier than a witches tit and will be down at 8 weeks if not sooner :)

Kilo, i'll show ya my bits if you'll show me yours lol. Hope to reach your standards one day sweetness...I'll be a long time waiting :cool0010:

Cheers hererissh, thanks for your kind words, coco hempys havent let me down yet :rock

G

Guano

budbabe those look fantastic.Can't wait to get some in flower.Mine have only been going about a week but the coco does seem to perform extremely well.I updated pics today so stop by & check'm out :cool0044:

B

budbabe

i had yr back on uk cultivator ripz, you let me down, I believe I have every right to be upset with you. As for your comments I don't believe I was obnoxious just a little upset at your actions and I won't say more out of respect for the admin and mods on this site.

They don't need this shit, neither do I. I'd like to post my grows and enjoy this site without arguement. I politely ask you to drop it, lowering the tone of this site is not my intention and I hope you are alone in your opinions.

M

mistical

hey BB,loving ya bits,you still using ya nylon supports these days:evilgrin0013:

B

budbabe

hey BB,loving ya bits,you still using ya nylon supports these days:evilgrin0013:

hehe, cheers myst, those stockings held my filter up for a fair few grows, upgraded to bungees now but always got a pair around, ya never know when they come in handy. Might try a fishnet scrog one day lol :giggle

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job budbabe, lookin nice and frosty. Enjoy the smoke.

B

budbabe

Thanks pender, I can't wait until they're ready, the vortex will be 2 weeks, aurora and cheese 3 weeks. Then a little cure..roll on March :rock

Some individual plants, the aurora has a very high bud to leaf ratio and is a pleasure to trim. She really starts packing the weight on after 6 weeks and by 9 weeks she has trouble holding her own weight.

I just love the way the sativa dominant vortex grows, all bushy with real solid buds that hold their weight and this pheno has an amazing flavour and a motivational high. I love her, she is my keeper from 6 seeds that came from an exceptional mother.

Ai6wks
Indicavortex
Sativavortex
B

budbabe

Cheers jazza thanks for popping in :)

I've been a bit slack with the updates but I've been to the dam for a few days and I'm still on dutch time. Just a couple of pics - tent at 7 weeks, an aurora indica at 7.5 weeks. Starting the Final Phase today as there's a fair few amber trichs developing, will be chopping in 7-10 days...roll on harvest time :harvest:

Tent7wks
Aurora7wks
D

DTRave420

I am so lovin' this grow...Awesome "turkey leg" colas on the Aurora...A really great job BudBabe!!!
Do you find that pruning the very low internodes brings heavier growth to the top???I do...
:420:

B

budbabe

Thanks DT, lol @ turkey legs, never heard them called that b4, much appreciated. I do like to prune the lower branches as i find it gives better colas and less popcorn. Is this something you do?

I'm quite gentle tho, if I think a branch has a chance of reaching the canopy, I'll leave it, just the weak stragglers get the chop. I've seen some brutal prunings with awesome results, I'm just not brave enough to try that tho :)

Few more pics...:cool0010:

Aibud
Aurorabud
Vortexbud
Vortexcloseup
Top Bottom