Chem "91" skunk va cut!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks fellaz,I'm only takin these like 63 or 65 I wish I had more time to lettem go but they half to come down,so I cut out the cal mag and I'm tapering down on the nutes shell be getting flushed here real soon she's a cal mag hoe big time jeeez lol...startin to fatten up real nice this one wasnt even under direct light just side lighting from a couple thouwies but she was high up so it was gettin some good vertical light and loved it,smelling like skunky chemmy fuely dank can't fukn wait to fire up took a lil branch off to test I couldn't resist lol...
IMAG08161.jpg
IMAG0761.jpg
IMAG08081.jpg
IMAG0751.jpg
IMAG0812.jpg
IMAG08171.jpg
IMAG0819.jpg
IMAG0811.jpg
IMAG0818.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
just a lil somthin to hold me over till chop time hehehe!

That's the only thing I love better then weed.. Another great find Sticky..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

U lucky Dogg 2 fine ass bitches right there^^^^^ I dont know witch one I would rather have if I had to choose lol, nice score on the VA cut bro sure wish I had her, she sure looks killer keep up the great work.......GM

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U lucky Dogg 2 fine ass bitches right there^^^^^ I dont know witch one I would rather have if I had to choose lol, nice score on the VA cut bro sure wish I had her, she sure looks killer keep up the great work.......GM

I know witch 1 I would want better... & it ain't the 91

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

No doubt in my mind - I'd choose those Chem girls over any bitch on the planet! Splendid job, sticky icky - respect!
Peace.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks for the props evrybody you all have some mighty fine ladys bustin off yourself thanks for rolling thru she's been wearin me clean out lately doin circus tricks lmao...gonna get some flush shotz up here real soon lata!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Thanks for the props evrybody you all have some mighty fine ladys bustin off yourself thanks for rolling thru she's been wearin me clean out lately doin circus tricks lmao...gonna get some flush shotz up here real soon lata!

somehow I dont at all feel sorry for you

lmao

did you say shes a twin?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Deff made me a believer! I wish I could post some exclusive fliks but there a lil to graphic I think well actually I'm sure they are haha!-

D

daddymexbricks

Beautiful pics of both girls! Sure makes me think ur one lucky mofo!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot homie yeah I do for sure believe that lol...

Quitters

Quitters

Is it just me ?

. . or is this bitch one of the quickest and easiest rooters ya ever dealt with :rauch08:

sticky icky

sticky icky

She roots ok kinda similar to og in my opinion,2 dog and Ml lmao...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
in australia the term "root" has an entirely different meaning

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
no it means down and dirty grinding with said "unit"

as in

hey mate Id really like to root that Sheila