Chem D 2nd try

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Here are 6 chem Dees 4x4 sunhut 600 hps for veg and 1000 for bloom they are in canna coco with chunky perlite they went from 16 0z cups to these one gallons a few days ago so here at about 3 weeks she was veggin slow at first the cut were taken off a Chemdog D mother that was 10 days in to 12/12 so next time I wont wait so long to take cuttings but looks like things are picking up and growing nice and healthy.So here are some shitty pics I took really fast to get this grow documented already. My 1st run with her I ran in to a few issues so this time I am really hoping that everything goes well she might get another 3 weeks of vegg then flipping that switch I guess we will see how full the canopy is at that time anyways here it goes .....

Rushd1
Rushd2
Rushd3
Rushd4
Rushd5
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good rush. you flowering in in coco or u gonna up pot to 3's then to the 5 s of promix?

Rushoe

Rushoe

looking good rush. you flowering in in coco or u gonna up pot to 3's then to the 5 s of promix?

Thanx twist I am just trying to keep up with u guys haha. Nah bro they are gonna be put into 3 or 5 gallon pots of canna I dont know anything about promix. I think I will be using canna for a while love that u dont have to wash it for low ec....I know that its kinda boring right now with just them in veg soon they will be some fucken trees if all goes as planed wish me luck!!!!!!!

And thanx for being the ONLY one to post on my thread nice to know someone is watching lol later bro.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

rush you already know im here bro, that chem gonna be bomb!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Orale sup dank ...Fuck yeah bro I sure hope so....This round I am gonna have Chemdog D overload so I look forward to running me some mother fucken SFV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna vegg another 3 weeks or so and take it from there I should have some better pics when the room gets a lil bit more full.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

If you veg for 3 more weeks you are gonna run into trouble with the d. It loves to stretch during transition. I would veg them for 1 more week. Just my opinion.

Rushoe

Rushoe

If you veg for 3 more weeks you are gonna run into trouble with the d. It loves to stretch during transition. I would veg them for 1 more week. Just my opinion.

Mr good cat sup bro I thought U were M.I.A nice to see u lurking around. I thought about that bro I think I have it covered with some mother fucken phosphload I think it's called. stops stretch and kick them in to high gear for sure. I still have lots of room the sunhut is 4x4x7 I think I'm gonna up pot them in another week or so to some 3 gallon coco buckets and let them take off from there stretch issue should be cool ..I am only vegging longer cuz I only have 6 going not 9 due to plant count here in cali I hear we can have 99 plants but I dont know I just wanna stay under the radar of things so thats why I am trying to make up for less plants by vegging bit longer......Over a pound this time for sure I hope.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Mr good cat sup bro I thought U were M.I.A nice to see u lurking around. I thought about that bro I think I have it covered with some mother fucken phosphload I think it's called. stops stretch and kick them in to high gear for sure. I still have lots of room the sunhut is 4x4x7 I think I'm gonna up pot them in another week or so to some 3 gallon coco buckets and let them take off from there stretch issue should be cool ..I am only vegging longer cuz I only have 6 going not 9 due to plant count here in cali I hear we can have 99 plants but I dont know I just wanna stay under the radar of things so thats why I am trying to make up for less plants by vegging bit longer......Over a pound this time for sure I hope.

You will get over an elbow with the D. She is a nice yielder bro

Rushoe

Rushoe

You will get over an elbow with the D. She is a nice yielder bro

Sure hope so gonna try to make it happen last time I had a 600 for flower and didn't get that much only 9 oz with five plants old bulb and a few other issues that were holding me back that shouldn't be and problem this time around. I don't have near the space that some of you guys got on here so I really wanna make this 4x4x7 space work for me 2 pounds would be fucken great!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your gonna crush it rush for sure this time. just keep them even doing proper up potting like you are. when u see them all needing water at the same time is a good sign to up pot as u know they all have filled thier pots equally. your gonna need something for support tho, to keep them heavy buds up. with a 6 week veg u should be over 4 ozs per plant even without CO2 as long as u keep them healthy. make sure to get her ppms up before u flip the switch and u should have smooth sailing the whole way with the D. i had read chemdog sayign that phosphaload cut down his flowering time a bit. in the article he said when he uses it he picks at 56 days for the Chemdog D.

Rushoe

Rushoe

your gonna crush it rush for sure this time. just keep them even doing proper up potting like you are. when u see them all needing water at the same time is a good sign to up pot as u know they all have filled thier pots equally. your gonna need something for support tho, to keep them heavy buds up. with a 6 week veg u should be over 4 ozs per plant even without CO2 as long as u keep them healthy. make sure to get her ppms up before u flip the switch and u should have smooth sailing the whole way with the D. i had read chemdog sayign that phosphaload cut down his flowering time a bit. in the article he said when he uses it he picks at 56 days for the Chemdog D.

That's the plan brother ...And as for the support I guess I will get me some gold old fashion bamboo sticks with some of them fuzzy twisty ties or what ever. That is sick bro chemdog takes his at 56 with the phosphaload I would love to read the post.....And even better if he had the pics and grow log or whatever maybe u have a link?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Make sure you give her planty of N during the stretch as well, oh and have a good supply of cal-mag on hand too. I think I gave her like 12ml per gallon of calmag when I grew her in dirt and ran my PPM around 1200 peak about 1500. Here is a shot of her dialed the fuck in!

ChemD3
ChemD4
Rushoe

Rushoe

thanx bro I will read that for sure tonite when I get home for sure thanx for posting the link I'm sure other will benefit as well if they haven't already.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Make sure you give her planty of N during the stretch as well, oh and have a good supply of cal-mag on hand too. I think I gave her like 12ml per gallon of calmag when I grew her in dirt and ran my PPM around 1200 peak about 1500. Here is a shot of her dialed the fuck in!

Yeah I was thinking about that this time what I did last time was swap my base nutes like for veg I use 12micro and 6bloom so when I flower Its 6micro and 12bloom....Some ppl like to use the same nutes that are used for veg during the stretch but I never didn't know what to think it makes sense but i always thought that the plant stores these nutes I don't know I am kinda lost on the whole thing maybe some could chime in for me on that one. 12 calmag wow bro not never have I ever had to use so much calmag and I grow in coco for me nothing over 5 always from seeding to flower but I could see diffrent mediums having different needs ....Some really nice shots u have there I seen those pics on your thread a while back it seems like. Is that her untopped?????Never seen her like that looks killer bro how much did she produce for u????i would say abput 5 or 6 oz?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Couldn't sleep so I wanted to snap a few shots here of the D she is looking good didn't pull them all out just one they all look the same just one is a bit smaller then the rest but it should be fine my ph meter took a dump on me so the last few watering haven't been ph but the way I mix my solution always falls right at the 5.6 5.9 range and that seems to work well for coco ....New meter should be here any day now ...So here they are at about 5 or 6 weeks in the canopy is filling in nice I should be ready to flip soon and these bitches are bug free and pm free so I hope it stays that way.

CIMG3295
CIMG3296
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous girls Rushoe! Looks like it's time for the flip and some fat colas... :cool

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thanx shady I know I gotta flip soon with in the next 10 days for sure been kinda lazy on the transplant these things are huge ...Later tonight I want to work on taking the carbon and strapping it to the top of the tent so it's off the ground been meaning to do that as well lol...Here they are today right before the lights came on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom