Chem D 2nd try

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Get you lazy ass up and post some up dates and dont say u weren't asleep cause i just spoke with your brother you lazy piece of sh*t LMAO

yeah! Levántate!

Rushoe

Rushoe

so what happen...did you quit? just busting your balls rush, but let us see some pics.

LOL nah man still here working on these bitches its gonna be day 21 tomorrow stretch is over now should be some nice nugs in the next few weeks.....I will be back later with some pics of these big bushes I got going....Cutting edge solutions seems to be working well....Nice and green some leafs got a lil bit burned from the light but its all good now and should still be a kool show.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Get you lazy ass up and post some up dates and dont say u weren't asleep cause i just spoke with your brother you lazy piece of sh*t LMAO

I wasn't sleeping I was RESTING with my eyes shut. See u in bit stupid have some white fire ready.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Here u go twist day 21 they are much bigger bro I had to tie them up they were getting to heavy and flopping around stretch is just about over I hope the light cant go any higher lol A few leafs burned from the light but everything is looking really good I suck at taking pics so bear whit me.

CIMG3449
CIMG3453
CIMG3456
CIMG3457
CIMG3458
CIMG3461
CIMG3482
CIMG3483
CIMG3484
CIMG3485
Rushoe

Rushoe

And some outdoor ...When my mothers get to big for me I put them outside and take cuts its also how I will be testing stuff from now on .....Since they are on a 24/7 light schedule no matter what time of year from me once they go outside they start to flower on me.... So its good way to test out new gear for me before it takes up a slot indoor .....All my mothers and outdoor plants are done with 240 ppm tap water and maxibloom powder from GH nothing more nothing less maixbloom works bomb they are outside in coco and I dont even have to ph my water.

CIMG3465
CIMG3467
CIMG3468
CIMG3470
CIMG3473
CIMG3474
CIMG3475
CIMG3477
Rushoe

Rushoe

Pics 4 5 and 6 of the outdoor is hawaiian deisel an s1 of the Loompas HeadBand found by medic. Gonna run her inside next time lets see how she does for me out here.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow looking really good bro. that tent is full man! did south make that tahoe x headband?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous plants Rushoe! Both inside and out... :cool

Rushoe

Rushoe

wow looking really good bro. that tent is full man! did south make that tahoe x headband?
Thanks Kid. Yeah the tent is full for me I even shaved lots of bull shit off that I thought wasn't gonna get any lite I want some fatty nugs this time around ...Ummm about the tahoe headband I don't know bro It was just given to me and the homie that gave it to me didn't really have to much info on it I think it maybe from Elite Genetics not sure but it should be some fire tahoe x headband u cant lose at least I hope not haha.

Gorgeous plants Rushoe! Both inside and out... :cool

Yeah bro thanx its a bitch to hand water everything with out a table in the tent and the outside ones eat every day they are in coco and in one and half gallon buckets I should have put them into 3 gallons at least.Thanx for stoping by the thread man for sure. and thanx for the rep I dont get to many of those peace.

C

cheech

Man they really filled in and look fantastic. I'm excited to run mine now.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Man they really filled in and look fantastic. I'm excited to run mine now.

Thank u bro I have been really trying to get her down better I hope she performs better for me this time around last run was with a 600 this time its under 1000 .....Also I am just trying to keep it simple so its just micro and bloom nutes from cutting edge solutions same stuff as gh just with less salts it looks to be working out ok so far lets see how the buds come out so as far as nutes go its just the micro and bloom calmag ginormous and big up powder.The room is nice and full it think some plants are bigger then others them hempys really seem to be taking off with very strong branching.....

Illmind

Illmind

good job daniel son. gotta love healthy outdoor plants they get soo kiwi.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Just wanted to document today is day 30 for the D's I will be back later when the lights come on with some shots bunch of sites everywhere 30 days almost there taking them to about 63 to 70 maybe lets see what happens feeding the ginormous for another two weeks then switching to big up powder with half base nutes for weeks 6 and 7 followed by 10-14 days flush.I didn't even think about it but this is gonna be my 4th or 5th grow log on here I think how the time has gone by and still trying to learn a bunch of shit.So like I said before this run for me I am just trying to dial my environment in better rather then trying to compensate with additives so just I am keeping it really simple calmag ,mirco and bloom for cutting edge solutions and the ginormous/bigup powder combo from Humboldt nutes....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good man. that 1st pic made me just order soem food

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice Chemdog D's & that White Fire looks nice & happy outside great grows.. Great breakfast also i love hash browns ummm

Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice Chemdog D's & that White Fire looks nice & happy outside great grows.. Great breakfast also i love hash browns ummm

Thanx man the pics really suck bro I have a busted ass cam I vegged them out way to long I think about 8 weeks lol ran outa room for the light so its kinda close then I would like it to be but it should do just fine I hope over a pound for sure at least I hope that would be kool two would be even better....The white fire I have is outside she did very well outside for me last run so I know this time she will come out way better I don't see it giving more then 3 oz its in a one and a half gallon bucket of pure coco the outside plants get nothing but tap water (240 ppm) and Maxibloom from GH that shit works bomb bro if u know how to use it I think I will use the big up powder along side the maxi this time around last time my white fire nugs looked like some indoor buds and tasted fucken bomb danky smoke for sure this one grows very nice outside next time I am gonna tost about 8 of them out to get some nice nugs for sure.Yeah that breakfast was fucken bomb my stupid ass brother got down on that shit had a good breakfast before I feed my chems and took pics ...Thanx for coming by bro stay tuned!!!!

Top Bottom