• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Those bitches are healthy as can be. Looks like its getting pretty full in the tent, will you shave their legs? Hope you get 2 elbows

mal

Rushoe

Rushoe

Those bitches are healthy as can be. Looks like its getting pretty full in the tent, will you shave their legs? Hope you get 2 elbows

mal

Thanx MAL they are getting bigger by the day as they should keeping it simple flora micro and flora bloom and lil bit of hygrozme for the veg I plan to swap over to the micro and bloom from cutting edge solutions I hear they have less salts in there mix I have a sample back that they send me.Yes I will take off all the lower branches I did about two weeks ago but more have popped out since haha so I will take care of that soon along with a few other things.....Thanx for stopping by bro I will try to put on a good mini show for u farmers.

C

CAPO

your gonna crush it rush for sure this time. just keep them even doing proper up potting like you are. when u see them all needing water at the same time is a good sign to up pot as u know they all have filled thier pots equally. your gonna need something for support tho, to keep them heavy buds up. with a 6 week veg u should be over 4 ozs per plant even without CO2 as long as u keep them healthy. make sure to get her ppms up before u flip the switch and u should have smooth sailing the whole way with the D. i had read chemdog sayign that phosphaload cut down his flowering time a bit. in the article he said when he uses it he picks at 56 days for the Chemdog D.

It would be nice to experiment and find out...I personally can't stand Chemdog D unless you take her at least 70 days and cure for at least 6 weeks. I've tried nugs harvested from 65 all the way through to 77 and it didn't get my approval until right about 70 days of flower and after 5-6 weeks of curing. After that she is for sure potent medicine.

Rushoe..you are destined to get a lot more than a elbow under a 1K..surely gonna be a good haul..props bro!

Venom818

Venom818

It would be nice to experiment and find out...I personally can't stand Chemdog D unless you take her at least 70 days and cure for at least 6 weeks. I've tried nugs harvested from 65 all the way through to 77 and it didn't get my approval until right about 70 days of flower and after 5-6 weeks of curing. After that she is for sure potent medicine.

Rushoe..you are destined to get a lot more than a elbow under a 1K..surely gonna be a good haul..props bro!

She definitly gets better with a good cure i had some Chemdog D that was cool but after a good cure 2 + mo that shit was sick

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
look good rush! raising that scrubber will help with smell and heat as well. my buddy had his on the floor and its like all the hot air rises to the top so u could still smell it. soon as he raised it up the smell went away as well as some heat and humidity.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I really hope so I wasn't to happy with my last harvest so I really wanna make up for it this run I know I can do better.....I liked the Chemdog D from day 68 better then my 70 day stuff but that was last time maybe it will be different..Would be nice to get over 2 I would be very happy and have meds for a while it's gonna be Chemdog D overload so I might put in a smaller mother plant of empress in a corner I have been wanting to test it i have one outside but it's not giving it a fair run so I want her to do her thing inside for me but not sure if I will or not...Anyways thanx for coming by I want to keep everything up to date on here so I will try to come back later with some progress pre flowers at least

Rushoe

Rushoe

look good rush! raising that scrubber will help with smell and heat as well. my buddy had his on the floor and its like all the hot air rises to the top so u could still smell it. soon as he raised it up the smell went away as well as some heat and humidity.

Sup kid thanx man u know how I have been really trying to work on her man i hope all goes well for me I have a bit of gants to but I will get them out fast I dont thinks that will be a big issue for me other then that no pm or mites that I can see so I am off to good start ...And I hear that they are taking bushmaster and products like that off that market so gotta watch the stretch on this one.Good to hear from you bro take it easy and keep and eye out on this one gonna try to his that 2# mark.

Rushoe

Rushoe

She definitly gets better with a good cure i had some Chemdog D that was cool but after a good cure 2 + mo that shit was sick

Yeah bro that shit wasn't even cool after a 3 month cure I'm straight.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Still vegging out lol these things are huge one of them was bit shorter then the others but no big deal 3 more days of veg then I'm gonna flip these bitches the days here have been really hot the past few weeks next time I think I will use the t5s for veg in the summer....Right now I have misplaced my cam but I will find it later and post up some pics they are in 3 gallons of coco and perlite they vegged in 1 one gallons for bit and I just moved them to the 3 gallons about a week ago ..Some fucken trees for sure I hope all goes well I will be using cutting edge solutions micro and bloom for base along with ginormous and big up powder combo ....Shaved the fuck outa her legs 100% no larffffff!!!!!!!!And Now I am the proud owner of the sfv clone I have been on the hunt for her since long ago I will be running all sfv next round.stay tuned...I will be back with some shots before I flip.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds good, im still here for the ride.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Here they are one more day of veg then its flip time. 2 elbows this time I hope. I hope the big up powder really does its thing.Wish me luck.

CIMG3430
CIMG3431
CIMG3432
CIMG3433
CIMG3435
CIMG3436
CIMG3438
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Damn bro you gonna run into some issues if you let them fly like that. If it was me .... I would select only the dominant branches for your top colas and slowly weedout all the smaller stuff gradually from now until about 3 weeks in. Selective pruning will make a world of difference ... in some cases less is better. You can still have a nice canopy full of colas in there bro.

Rushoe

Rushoe

they look good now get to flowering
Yeah cant wait to see them take off. Sfv is next with some empress.

Damn bro you gonna run into some issues if you let them fly like that. If it was me .... I would select only the dominant branches for your top colas and slowly weedout all the smaller stuff gradually from now until about 3 weeks in. Selective pruning will make a world of difference ... in some cases less is better. You can still have a nice canopy full of colas in there bro.

I hear ya bro. I know u cant tell but I cleaned them up really good at least I think I did about two weeks ago and did some more a few days after that as well I think I got most of what I thought would produce larff and took it out. there still might be a few a missed I will keep on eye out for that for sure. And since I wont be using the bushmaster or whatever I gotta be carful with the stretch....thanx bro things should be picking up fast I will update soon as something starts to happen.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Just wanted to record the day is flip is today......Cant wait to see what they produce wish me luck.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so what happen...did you quit? just busting your balls rush, but let us see some pics.

Venom818

Venom818

Get you lazy ass up and post some up dates and dont say u weren't asleep cause i just spoke with your brother you lazy piece of sh*t LMAO

Latest posts

Top Bottom