Chem D clone's. 2 different version's.

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

100 6941
holla farmers!
So, the saga continues, i have now had 3 harvests of the Chemdog D(v1) i'm pretty sure this one is the OG Chemdog D clone. It has the "thing" (mosiac thing on the leaves)looks indica dom.with that chemmy skunky stink, The other one (v2) looked pretty simular in veg but as soon as flowered she has just blasted off, x3-4 stretch. She looks (to me) much more like a sour diesel,ecsd or another chem/OG (kush) hybrid. with that massive stretch, it is quiet funny because originally(when i got the v2 clone) i was told my chem was a fake, as it didnt stretch enough,lol I cant wait for harvest to see what bud's come out?? i would be amazed if she (v2) turns out to be super chemmy? Time will tell. Anyone got the Chemdog's Sister or the ecsd and the Chemdog D, what say ye?
100 6940

mack 10

mack 10

So, The pic's show the V2 in front of 2 Chemdog D's(V1)
as you can see the plants in the background are slightly darker green,
with a more bushy/Indica look .(they are also a week or 2 ahead)
The plant at the front is the V2. way more stretch, crazy vigour. it seems to grow up and out rather than stocky .
Whatdo you reckon?
Mack

coloradochem

coloradochem

Plant in pic kinda looks Chemdog D ish,lol. Looks a lil too stretchy, like u were saying. Too me the leaves dnt look right. I agree its prob a Chemdog D cross. Looking good thou.

mack 10

mack 10

thanks for all the reply's. dudes :)
Man this Chem(V1) is some strong herb,
one thing is smoking at home,lol today i tried some while out and about,
an... Bam!
smashed me with a 2 x 4. lmao, Strong as shizz, big ol smile across my face.
really nice hit, tatse is crazy skunky funky oniuon's garlic.
Bigg ups to the Chemdog (geezer) for finding and passing the Chem's to the world.
mack.

B

bckwht

I don't have the cut and haven't even smoked the Chemdog D but from everything I've ever read, sounds like your taste and smell are accurate to the real deal. A post above says no onions, but I've read from many breeders that it does have a garlic/onion smell n taste. Go look at Pisces forum, jimmy put a thread w photos and descriptions of all his mother plants- Chemdog D being one of them. He says he got it directly from Chemdog himself and Jimmy's description sounds like the one you gave. Hope that helps some.

mack 10

mack 10

^^Indeed. big ups bckwht, Everone's sense of smell is slightly diff,
anyway who cares, this is straight dizzank, and will be rocked by me for a long time yet.
Peace out all players.
mack.

milb

milb

^^Indeed. big ups bckwht, Everone's sense of smell is slightly diff,
anyway who cares, this is straight dizzank, and will be rocked by me for a long time yet.
Peace out all players.
mack.
how s it goin mack just thort id send you a few pics of the chem-d dont worry mate we no its the REAL one ha ha ha ha ha keep up the hard graft .,.any way down to bissness first up the chem-d 2 the macks blues , and dame it fuckin stinks to hight heaven lov it , give me more
Chem  d and macks blues 001
Chem  d and macks blues 003
Chem  d and macks blues 004
Chem  d and macks blues 005
Chem  d and macks blues 006
Chem  d and macks blues 007
Chem  d and macks blues 008

milb

milb

how s it goin mack just thort id send you a few pics of the chem-d dont worry mate we no its the REAL one ha ha ha ha ha keep up the hard graft .,.any way down to bissness first up the chem-d 2 the macks blues , and dame it fuckin stinks to hight heaven lov it , give me more View attachment 254453View attachment 254454View attachment 254455View attachment 254456View attachment 254457View attachment 254458View attachment 254459
mine smells like onion to and beef dank , but iv got ages to go yet ,dont no what hes on about ,wheres his pics no where to be seen , we only deal with the real deal peace out,.,.,.,

Latest posts

Top Bottom