Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

on the og kush thread, somebody mentioned, a possble therory of triangle kush, meeting super skunk/roadkill, on its way from florida to oregon. it makes sense to me. ex: Chemdog D is the skunk leaner. and plug the rest of the phenos in. i dont know chems, just commenting on the material. it makes sense even more to me, because every pheno in a pack of real chem is a winner. like everyone of them right? because triangle is iconic, and so is super/r.k. skunk. maybe then, the new york story about the chem hitting a hermed skunk? or backwards. i dont remember. this made the sour. a skunk bx brought more skunk spray, or sour...then sour d crossed back to triangle, to make headband. and someone took chem and crossed it to an afgan. crossed again to the chem, and then crossed to the chem again, for tres dawg. then one more time it hits chem (4) for stardawg. imvho, if you have super/road kill, and triangle, you can make every gassy strain there is! alright growers, feel free to laugh, or whatever, cause all we do is therorize until we give all genetics to phylos! lol

dire wolf

dire wolf

20190814 160444
east coast sour diesel 2020

And its just a box of rain
Or a ribbon for your hair
Such a long long time to be gone
And a short time to be there .....

Last edited:
RickkiTX

RickkiTX

Just got me some star dawg f2 really hyped about running this strand.. hard my d hard for it for quite sometime and it was out of stock finally found it..
Top Dawg has always been out of my reach... prob shouldn't of spent my stimulus check but fuk it you live once and I dont have corona ...yet :):):)

shaganja

shaganja

Just got me some star dawg f2 really hyped about running this strand.. hard my d hard for it for quite sometime and it was out of stock finally found it..
Top Dawg has always been out of my reach... prob shouldn't of spent my stimulus check but fuk it you live once and I dont have corona ...yet :):):)
Greenpoint has this strain too. Was the first elite they started with. They crossed it to everything, and made f2's with it also. I forget the price.

RickkiTX

RickkiTX

Greenpoint has this strain too. Was the first elite they started with. They crossed it to everything, and made f2's with it also. I forget the price.
I heard greenpoint had a few complaints?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey rick , good luck , should be worth the time and money .....
I"ve heard a lot of great things about jj genetics , he's the real deal .....

Big Swole

Big Swole

on the og kush thread, somebody mentioned, a possble therory of triangle kush, meeting super skunk/roadkill, on its way from florida to oregon. it makes sense to me. ex: Chemdog D is the skunk leaner. and plug the rest of the phenos in. i dont know chems, just commenting on the material. it makes sense even more to me, because every pheno in a pack of real chem is a winner. like everyone of them right? because triangle is iconic, and so is super/r.k. skunk. maybe then, the new york story about the chem hitting a hermed skunk? or backwards. i dont remember. this made the sour. a skunk bx brought more skunk spray, or sour...then sour d crossed back to triangle, to make headband. and someone took chem and crossed it to an afgan. crossed again to the chem, and then crossed to the chem again, for tres dawg. then one more time it hits chem (4) for stardawg. imvho, if you have super/road kill, and triangle, you can make every gassy strain there is! alright growers, feel free to laugh, or whatever, cause all we do is therorize until we give all genetics to phylos! lol
OH

Hey bro can you post a link to the OG kush thread you’re talking about? Thanks!

Bigk

Bigk

I got me some city hoe going on we will see how she turns out
I first tried Chemdog D in 2012 sonoma cup blew my freaking head off!!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
View attachment 963538east coast sour diesel 2020

And its just a box of rain
Or a ribbon for your hair
Such a long long time to be gone
And a short time to be there .....
Hey rick , good luck , should be worth the time and money .....
I"ve heard a lot of great things about jj genetics , he's the real deal .....

Dude... We seriously need to figure something out..
What would you like?🙂
IMG 20201022 0836522532

dire wolf

dire wolf

See how easy it is to get rid of your junk !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom