Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Back on to subject...... @jj did any1 ever find out where THE DOG came from?

I know it's kinda a dumb question and we may never know. But I had to ask... also where is the best place to buy your beans from?
people will be shocked but shouldn’t be really when they find out

818LEGEND

818LEGEND

When I say fake, I mean not UnderDawg. UnderDawg has no OG in it and to say UnderDawg/Headband or UnderDawg OG is just not true. It just misleads people.
i had the real 707 headband from 2008. They never once called it underdawg over here in LA where im from. It was only around for maybe two years and it never came back. It was the best medicine besides the herajuana OG they had at the time. I was also told that the original OG kush from Cali was for sure crossed with Chemdog D.

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

i had the real 707 headband from 2008. They never once called it underdawg over here in LA where im from. It was only around for maybe two years and it never came back. It was the best medicine besides the herajuana OG they had at the time. I was also told that the original OG kush from Cali was for sure crossed with Chemdog D.
Think The west coast headband is Hollywood pure Kush rename all the confusion is people naming things for self interest . These things aren’t that hard to figure out if take the folk lore out. That’s what confuse all the people

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

We are running a 20 seed selection of Cherry Dawg. 14 of them seem to be 91' Dom . For me the stem rubs can be a sensory time warp to days gone by :) They will flip on or about 10/16 into flower.

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Nobody will ever really find out the true genetics of the parents of Dogbud. I have ran the original Chemdog 91 aka skva91, D,4,3 and see no relation to NL5 at all in them.
nl5 that smokes and taste like TK and barnyard D? That’s in the SP HP sure you had the basic 5? Only so many things these plants can be from that time..most are Sensi. Not many seed choices back then. Did you find the 91 to be like an OG?

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Also they don’t all match up the cuts because two different types of seed in the chem bag. Similar and related but different father

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Also they don’t all match up the cuts because two different types of seed in the chem bag. Similar and related but different father
@Basic5Super6 Are you saying you are the one that grew the Dogbud and packaged up the bags that were sold at the GD concert? Because thats the only way you would know if there were 2 different types of buds(seeds) packaged in the bags...

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

@Basic5Super6 Are you saying you are the one that grew the Dogbud and packaged up the bags that were sold at the GD concert? Because thats the only way you would know if there were 2 different types of buds(seeds) packaged in the bags...
You are correct on that, I was not there but us glass blowers are like a guild here in Vermont and Mass I just remember long long time ago the person or people discussing things once In awhile and was only to us mili kids . Also remember this person saying he couldn’t really remember where they came from on tour or probably from a bag in Florida he got few times of some insane dank. It’s where he vacations every summer or fall and still does. I am in no means part of anything or trying to push stuff. Just discussing what I’ve know and like to hear what others do as well!

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

If I remember right other bud probably a hash plant in with Chemdog pre 91 . And how many guys have stories about 1mill probably and I’m just another one so no offense taken if not believed I’m a kind soul

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If I remember right other bud probably a hash plant in with Chemdog pre 91 . And how many guys have stories about 1mill probably and I’m just another one so no offense taken if not believed I’m a kind soul
No clue what you are talking about with 1mill? And what is "pre"Chemdog 91?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
nl5 that smokes and taste like TK and barnyard D? That’s in the SP HP sure you had the basic 5? Only so many things these plants can be from that time..most are Sensi. Not many seed choices back then. Did you find the 91 to be like an OG?
There could be all kinds of genetics from back then. In the 80's nobody bought seeds from sensi around here in the midwest.... all the veterans that brought back seeds from the 60's,70's, 80's (thank you) and travelers that hunted for them while away, and never no names to the true heritage of genetics with the kind bud of different varieties...I dont relate the real TK to the NL5 from back then much at all either...

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

There could be all kinds of genetics from back then. In the 80's nobody bought seeds from sensi around here in the midwest.... all the veterans that brought back seeds from the 60's,70's, 80's (thank you) and travelers that hunted for them while away, and never no names to the true heritage of genetics with the kind bud of different varieties...I dont relate the real TK to the NL5 from back then much at all either...
Your kinda right I forgot NL5 or PNW HP is in the cuddle fish and Skelly hp so not nl5 direct. ChemDog 91 is if I remember either OGK x Skunk 1 x Mass Super or The HP x Skunk x Mass I think. That bag seed was 91 but not deer creek 91OG Florida where Chemdog 91 was birthed..I write this out better soon it’s probably confusing. It’s hard to explain someone else’s lies also. The chem story gives people a place and piece of the dream. And most importantly prophet from it. It’s to perfect if think about it. I’ll stop until can write a better legible description of the plants. Appreciate others input as well that’s also great

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Im getting a Chemdog 91 Skunk Va cut next month. Phylos verified. I cant wait to run it. Ill give it to a buddy to use as a mother, and make some crosses.

Weve been running the Dominion Skunk, which is heavy on the Chemdog 91, and SSSC Sk1. We really like the Dominion Skunk, though it grows a bit slow, it a top of the heap strain.

This is the Chemdog 91 SkunkVa cut/Buds.
Chemdog 91 aka skunk va cut

Chemdog 91 aka skunk va cut

Last edited:
SinCity

SinCity

fuckin' love you. a pitcher's temperament. precision delivery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom