Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Making another cross that is Blue Dream crossed with a secret sauce male of mine that is dead now.
The dead father had Three Chems. Rare father strain had 2 other even more famous legit strains, one that is mentioned on page 1 of this post...

Also pollenated the Larry Lemmon OG with that (Secret Sauce Father containing 3Chem) but only yielded like 10 beans cuz I could only afford to pollenate one branch.
You should hit the Larry with that Afgani#1 too. imo. I'll like the selfing idea we talked about, but it seems if you were to make some beans using that Afghani , you would get Cynthia knows of the Larry with all the lemony cushy goodness but maybe with the structure of The Afghani???
Just an idea.
I'm actually looking for and a af -pack stud as we speak to hit to the star dog mom. . . You want some of that action LOL.

Krypto

Krypto

Chemdog is a good strain i can get this purple chemdog.
that's one we have. It was "elite purple chemgawg" x headcandy (jackberry x c99 x ?)
I made a batch if F2'S and found several EXTRA sour phenos we call Sour Girl. (And as far as I know it was before the Girl Scout cookie Cross of the same name.)
There's a lot of gems in this pack! Lots of different phenotypes all with a bluish hue, sticky is cotton candy the aroma alone is enough to make your mouth water.
We love it. And I think a couple guys on here try them.

wesk

wesk

It's good that Shroom-buddy is liking these posts. We are having some fun at your expense...all grown up and standing on his own hind legs.

Krypto

Krypto

It's good that Shroom-buddy is liking these posts. We are having some fun at your expense...all grown up and standing on his own hind legs.
Yep Yep! Some of these dudes get stupid about it really.
I've had a new 2 bedroom 2 bath double wide ass hole ripped for less.. hahaha!
And that chick on new year's...@rootbound was in there. PSYCHO-CUH-RAZY!!!!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Yep Yep! Some of these dudes get stupid about it really.
I've had a new 2 bedroom 2 bath double wide ass hole ripped for less.. hahaha!
And that chick on new year's...@rootbound was in there. PSYCHO-CUH-RAZY!!!!
What chic on newyrs???

Krypto

Krypto

I don't think people were aware that it was a girl LOL, but they were going off all kind of crazy on everybody about OG Kush. You don't remember that?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I don't think people were aware that it was a girl LOL, but they were going off all kind of crazy on everybody about OG Kush. You don't remember that?
Oh yeah, sin city i believe is her name.

C

cannavore

Giesel
20180322 123831

CavScout420

CavScout420

Chemdog History

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief background: This thread was started by H&L and edited by JJ-NYC.

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘Chemdog’ (now ’91 Chemdog), ‘Chemdog a’ (now Chemdog’s sister), and ‘Chemdog b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'.

In 1992, JJ became friends with the Weasel in central park. Sometime in 1992-93 the Weasel met Chemdog at a Phish show. They traded clones and he brought the Mass. Super Skunk and 91 Chemdog back with him to New York City and renamed the 91 Chem, "Diesel". Sour Diesel and Under Dawg came out of these clones.

Original Chemdog Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdog in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdog x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is Hawaiian/RFK Skunk X NL.) or 91 Chemdog X Mass Super Skunk
• Underdawg came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdog (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdog’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chemdog D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdog D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdog D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdog D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested. The Tres has produced many keeper strains, Tres Dawg(Chemdog D X Afghani #1 BX2), Star Dawg(Chemdog #4 X Tres Dawg), White Dawg(The White X Tres Dawg), and recently a new 91 Chem cross, Original New York City Diesel(91 Chem X Tres Dawg).
Awesome info!!! I'm currently running a tester strain for Subcools the Dank TGA Genetics called Teflon Don: it's a cross of Chemdog D x Grand PooBah. I've been doing a lot of reading trying to learn what I can about Chemdog D not many people know the true story. Thanks for the knowledge!!!

Top Bottom