chem skva91 vs original chem 91?

• Thread starter eck2014
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheeseofchad

i grew elite kings Chemdog 91 bx4 and i was extremely impressed!stank,chem,skunk,chem smell,no fillers..filters are a must!they yielded very well too.a wicked sativa high that eventually settles to the body...it was incredible,best seed purchase ive ever made

C

cheeseofchad

i made a couple hundred f2's....im so glad i did!im gonna pop 60 soon to find a nice worthy mama

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I popped Elites Chemdog 91's and hit them with Elites SsdxSsv F1 and made AZ KUSH. That shit is fire sons the purple leaf pack
There was no fruit nothing to it just straight Stanky lanky Chem to it originally.
Peace

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Gave a buddy a couple packs each of Duke Diamond VA.... Dominion Seed Company... Dominion Skunk, .Chemdog 91 VA x 89 Skelly Hashplant..aka Puck/80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1

Local Skunk... Original Diesel cut ( Weasel ) x Cuddlefish Hashplant/Skelly Sister/Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly/Sk1

Skelly/Cuddlefish genetics come from Nevils Hashplant/Seed Bank 1980s
Pacific Northwest HP.....PNW HP x NL1 ..Male F2
Crossed back into PNW HP Clone Mother = Nevils Hashplant.

Nevil also sold F1s but were just called PNW HP x NL1

Every plant REEKED, and was very potent, long lasting, and was hard to just pick 1, or 2 from 12 females of each strain. We also harvested most all of them on the early estimate of the breeder. Some in 52 days. No more then 58. Only thing is they are pretty slow in veg compared to what we/he is used to/ Mr Nice SSH, but the high, terpenes, resin content are outstanding on the Dominion gear.

We also have grown out the Granny Skunk.... Va Afghani x Skelly/Sk1, and the pheno kept is sour green apples, with hash/anise/pepper undertones. No Sweet to this stuff. Also great stuff, and the best producing plant, also turned out to be the fastest growing, and most potent out of 8 females.

The Skunk is more Gas/Fuel, Anise/Licorice, hash, incense, floral, skunk but is not sweet. Its not dead skunk, but be assured, it does reek of a skunk. My sister who is 65, and hasn't smoked since the 70s smelled some, and asked if I had a skunk in the house. This stuff reeks, and is permeating. If youre in a nonfriendly state, and get pulled over, if its not stored properly, your busted. It will REEK out of the car with only a small bud.

The Local while similar is more sour, and a much more creeper effect. Both have a fast onset, but the Local creeps more.
Local is Sour, Gassy Fuel, pepper/licorice with hash, and incense undertones. Also Floral, but is not sweet to the taste.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I just bought a cut of the Chemdog 91 SkunkVa cut, and gave it to a buddy. Phylos verified.

Cant wait to run it.
Want to breed it with some males with genetics from Mel Frank... Nevils Haze. Male Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze x 79 Romulan. Also White Widow clone only moms. Get some males from those genetics, and hit it to the Chemdog 91. I think a cross heavy on Nevils Haze Hybrid Male will be very interesting. Add a lot of size, and faster growth is mainly what Im after. Lots of stretch.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Gave a buddy a couple packs each of Duke Diamond VA.... Dominion Seed Company... Dominion Skunk, .Chemdog 91 VA x 89 Skelly Hashplant..aka Puck/80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1

Local Skunk... Original Diesel cut ( Weasel ) x Cuddlefish Hashplant/Skelly Sister/Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly/Sk1

Skelly/Cuddlefish genetics come from Nevils Hashplant/Seed Bank 1980s
Pacific Northwest HP.....PNW HP x NL1 ..Male F2
Crossed back into PNW HP Clone Mother = Nevils Hashplant.

Nevil also sold F1s but were just called PNW HP x NL1

Every plant REEKED, and was very potent, long lasting, and was hard to just pick 1, or 2 from 12 females of each strain. We also harvested most all of them on the early estimate of the breeder. Some in 52 days. No more then 58. Only thing is they are pretty slow in veg compared to what we/he is used to/ Mr Nice SSH, but the high, terpenes, resin content are outstanding on the Dominion gear.

We also have grown out the Granny Skunk.... Va Afghani x Skelly/Sk1, and the pheno kept is sour green apples, with hash/anise/pepper undertones. No Sweet to this stuff. Also great stuff, and the best producing plant, also turned out to be the fastest growing, and most potent out of 8 females.

The Skunk is more Gas/Fuel, Anise/Licorice, hash, incense, floral, skunk but is not sweet. Its not dead skunk, but be assured, it does reek of a skunk. My sister who is 65, and hasn't smoked since the 70s smelled some, and asked if I had a skunk in the house. This stuff reeks, and is permeating. If youre in a nonfriendly state, and get pulled over, if its not stored properly, your busted. It will REEK out of the car with only a small bud.

The Local while similar is more sour, and a much more creeper effect. Both have a fast onset, but the Local creeps more.
Local is Sour, Gassy Fuel, pepper/licorice with hash, and incense undertones. Also Floral, but is not sweet to the taste.

Ive ran quite a bit of his stuff. Spot on.

boybelue

boybelue

I just bought a cut of the Chemdog 91 SkunkVa cut, and gave it to a buddy. Phylos verified.

Cant wait to run it.
Want to breed it with some males with genetics from Mel Frank... Nevils Haze. Male Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze x 79 Romulan. Also White Widow clone only moms. Get some males from those genetics, and hit it to the Chemdog 91. I think a cross heavy on Nevils Haze Hybrid Male will be very interesting. Add a lot of size, and faster growth is mainly what Im after. Lots of stretch.

View attachment 899197View attachment 899198
Damn I'm jealous, I've been eyeing that cut myself. It's just a big chunk outta my funds. The pics look spot on though.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

You don't know the growth characteristics do you?? Is it a sativa, or indica dominant structure? Yield per 4 x 4/1000w Hortilux HPS

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I popped Elites Chemdog 91's and hit them with Elites SsdxSsv F1 and made AZ KUSH. That shit is fire sons the purple leaf pack
There was no fruit nothing to it just straight Stanky lanky Chem to it originally.
Peace
i got like a sweet pungent present flavor that was fruit esc maybe

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

Cali Connections makes Chemdog 91 s1's and claim to use th VA cut. His cookies were fake but his 91 is right on. But then you have to support swerve, so makes it hard.

Cali Connection sells hermaphrodites and I'm pretty pissed about it. I bought something called Blackwater directly from there and one day while I was watering I saw a germinated seedling growing out of the rootball. Then someone who gets a lot of weed from me called me up and told me he found seeds in a cross-section of the weed. Feminized seeds my ass. When I bought seeds from Sensi Seed Bank and The Super Sativa Seed Club and The Seed Castle in the late 80s and early nineties they were always F1 or if they weren't they were marked F3 or F7 so you knew what you were dealing with. I have spent 14,000 dollars between 2014 and now 2022 and I don't have one single strain that isn't counterfeit bullshit. I had some super silver haze from Mr Nice that I bought when Nevil and Shantibaba were working there and I am hoping they are the real deal. I have 12 regular seeds I germinated 4, 3 of which popped. And even though they didn't come from Attitude or Herbies or some other seed bank who have no clue what they are really selling my gut tells me these seeds I have been carrying for 20 years are fake counterfeit shit too. I trace all these garbage seeds to Marc Emery. In 2000 I bought a thousand dollars of seeds from his "new" Seed store and every last one of then were shit. And other than a Jack Herer x Big Bud cross I got from my brother who bought them directly from Holland I don't think I have found anything other than garbage people are cashing in on. If anyone knows where the real deal seeds like NL5 pr Skunk No 1 I would love to know. And they WILL NOT be "feminized" because those strains weren't feminized. That bullshit started with Dutch Passion in 1998 and I will never grow another "feminized" seed as long as I grow I don't need amateur breeders being push by High Times selling me anymore garbage. I ALSO bought GSC from Cali Connect (Amherst variant) and they were fairly good but small yeilders. I have one on the drying rack right now. It was feminized too, had multiple phenotypes in 10 seeds which just frustrates the hell out of me, so it's the last one I'm growing. I want strains that are real from the late eighties and early to mid nineties but I don't believe anything anyone says about the provenance of seeds anymore.

20220812 004756
20220709 022030
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

AkBeanBrains has original NL5, as does The Green Stash on Strainly. Authentic Genetics also has the original NL5 from Seattle Greg, before it went to Holland, and was given to Nevil. Nevi bred it to another Afghani. Seattle Gregs is a bit more Sativa oriented I believe.
Authentic Genetics also has the original 80s Skunk1 from Mel Frank. These have been bred 2-3 times since the 80s. AKBeanBrains also has the Original NL1, and Black Domina F4 from the 80s. Authentic Genetics also has the original NL2. AKBeanBrains has the original Sensi Seeds from 90s NL5 x Haze. Authentic Genetics also has the Original Pure Haze from Mel Frank. AKBB has the original Durban Poison from Mel Frank A line, which didnt go to Holland. His B line did. I believe the B line was bred to Skunk 1. A line takes 80+ days to finish. AKBB has many strains, and hybrids from the 80s-90s. Hes my go to guy for many strains. There are many grows of his gear on Roll It Up. You can email him for a complete list [email protected] His gear is available from other seed vendors, but he carries more than the vendors, and give more free seeds. The Green Stash on Strainly may have the best NL5, and the cheapest.

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

AkBeanBrains has original NL5, as does The Green Stash on Strainly. Authentic Genetics also has the original NL5 from Seattle Greg, before it went to Holland, and was given to Nevil. Nevi bred it to another Afghani. Seattle Gregs is a bit more Sativa oriented I believe.
Authentic Genetics also has the original 80s Skunk1 from Mel Frank. These have been bred 2-3 times since the 80s. AKBeanBrains also has the Original NL1, and Black Domina F4 from the 80s. Authentic Genetics also has the original NL2. AKBeanBrains has the original Sensi Seeds from 90s NL5 x Haze. Authentic Genetics also has the Original Pure Haze from Mel Frank. AKBB has the original Durban Poison from Mel Frank A line, which didnt go to Holland. His B line did. I believe the B line was bred to Skunk 1. A line takes 80+ days to finish. AKBB has many strains, and hybrids from the 80s-90s. Hes my go to guy for many strains. There are many grows of his gear on Roll It Up. You can email him for a complete list [email protected] His gear is available from other seed vendors, but he carries more than the vendors, and give more free seeds. The Green Stash on Strainly may have the best NL5, and the cheapest.
I am sorry I somehow missed this post. I remember Mel Frank he wrote one of the first grow books I ever read. I had to mail order it from Redeye Press I think it was called. I'm going to start Googling some of these selles you mentioned and hopefully finally find something legitimate. Thank you for the informative reply.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Only if it has the all bud 91 chem description exactly is it 91chem or 91chem skunk va. Clear headed uplifted social ability cool calm tripping but on a bit of opium. And the flavor is as allbuds says. It can be the cut an not express due yo to all sorts of shit.

People either love or hate it. But if you grow it the right way ther eis no tolerance likely.

TCC fem likely expresses correctly same as a few others like csi Humboldt but most forget...

Chemdog isn't 91chem ... it's very different but in some ways similar.

Top Bottom