Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv not ran loadsa straight chess-just Chemdog D but ran a few crosses-valley dawg ,dubble d & alien dawg.the cut I have of alien dawg is a lot better than the Chemdog D cut.its got the same stanky smell as Chemdog D but with tighter and bigger nugs on a sturdier frame.its the f4 or 5 aliendawg from aligee.

Krypto

Krypto

Iv not ran loadsa straight chess-just Chemdog D but ran a few crosses-valley dawg ,dubble d & alien dawg.the cut I have of alien dawg is a lot better than the Chemdog D cut.its got the same stanky smell as Chemdog D but with tighter and bigger nugs on a sturdier frame.its the f4 or 5 aliendawg from aligee.
Do you still have these beans?

Krypto

Krypto

Lorax... I just want to double-check to make sure that you're being a sincere. LOL Chemdog or Chemdog as I always spell it. Let me just say this... If you like super potent connoisseur grade cannabis with a finish that literally coats your entire mouth to the point that you cannot stop smacking your lips for several seconds. Then you'll like the Chem. And the story that goes with it in my opinion needs to be made into a movie. Hands down the most influential cannabis strain since skunk#1 of course it's not for everyone. Some people don't like the sour diesel a kind of smell butt, I've had some Chemdog strains that makes roadkill skunk smell like yard clippings. And I think whoever they are LOL. But I think they finally the sting you distinguished dad's Chemdog is not related to OG Kush which has been the consensus for like the last 20 years. A fabulous strain I would love to get ahold of just some straight Chemdog. But that's almost impossible unless you know somebody in that Circle. I had a guy in Springfield that said he was going to give me a pack of star dog and of course we never did. Jerk! Now I think I'm probably going to go with Tomahawk from Greenpoint. The fuzz from Bodhi is another one that I want for Christmas. But if Greenpoint can never get it back in stock the stardawg BX as well I'll get... I didn't know about the rest you guys but I think this guy is messing with me :-)

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I am as serious as a heart attack, i'm a poor farmer dude, I will never achieve grandiose amounts of money off this plant, shit even if i did stumble upon something that made me rich im too giving(raised by native americans) id be broke within a year helping id be willing to bet, So while i sit here on my ass i strive to learn as much as i can from two sites here and icmag, I wont go anywhere else.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Lorax... I just want to double-check to make sure that you're being a sincere. LOL Chemdog or Chemdog as I always spell it. Let me just say this... If you like super potent connoisseur grade cannabis with a finish that literally coats your entire mouth to the point that you cannot stop smacking your lips for several seconds. Then you'll like the Chem. And the story that goes with it in my opinion needs to be made into a movie. Hands down the most influential cannabis strain since skunk#1 of course it's not for everyone. Some people don't like the sour diesel a kind of smell butt, I've had some Chemdog strains that makes roadkill skunk smell like yard clippings. And I think whoever they are LOL. But I think they finally the sting you distinguished dad's Chemdog is not related to OG Kush which has been the consensus for like the last 20 years. A fabulous strain I would love to get ahold of just some straight Chemdog. But that's almost impossible unless you know somebody in that Circle. I had a guy in Springfield that said he was going to give me a pack of star dog and of course we never did. Jerk! Now I think I'm probably going to go with Tomahawk from Greenpoint. The fuzz from Bodhi is another one that I want for Christmas. But if Greenpoint can never get it back in stock the stardawg BX as well I'll get... I didn't know about the rest you guys but I think this guy is messing with me :)

Springfield mass? Geez we finally got decent genetics down there? Bout time they reciprocated with vermont and NH imho lol.

Krypto

Krypto

I can dig that brother. You and I are a lot alike. I just happen to be lucky enough to spend 6 years on the West Coast and about a year on the East Coast between 1998 and 2005. So I have had the authentic bona fide Chemdog. Like I said it's not for everybody people that like it love it people that don't they just don't but, it's definitely worth a Google the Chemdog story. If you have any questions I might be able to help you but I am at work right now.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I had a relative who worked at fishkill Ny ibm for 25 yrs..............those boys puff connisuer quality flowers and can/could afford them back them! I DISTINCTLY remember super light green chemmy/diesel that wouldnt be let go of for less than 60 for 3 grams like 2006-2008ish up here. the prob is it disapeered, and most who like to puff up here are too ignorant or paranoid to realize that networking with other gardeners helps the varietals in many ways imho.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I'm always looking out for the ideal "old school" chem gal or cross. I have grown out a few different chems and chem crosses. Though there are some very interesting crosses available now.

Humboldts Chemdog- was nice, buds were big internode spacing wasn't the best, smoke was definitely good.

greenpoints stardawg- super strong low yielder tight internode spacing, dank

710 genetics blue Chemdog- average smoke average yielder normal flowering. I was disappointed.

connoisseur genetics Chemdog D cookies, smoke was good, leaned more to the gsc side, finicky on the nutes.

I've been on the hunt for 818SFV OG, OG Kush (clone only you gotta know someone who knows someone cut), Bubbachem, and Chemdog x c-99

There's so many chem options, I feel you don't hear big things about chem anymore because the strain is so watered down with alleged crosses, hard to prove stories and lineage. Good luck to you.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
818 SFV OG x Elite's Ultimate Chem 08
Rps20161213 142709 712
all gas-no brakes

Wildill

Wildill

Lorax... I just want to double-check to make sure that you're being a sincere. LOL Chemdog or Chemdog as I always spell it. Let me just say this... If you like super potent connoisseur grade cannabis with a finish that literally coats your entire mouth to the point that you cannot stop smacking your lips for several seconds. Then you'll like the Chem. And the story that goes with it in my opinion needs to be made into a movie. Hands down the most influential cannabis strain since skunk#1 of course it's not for everyone. Some people don't like the sour diesel a kind of smell butt, I've had some Chemdog strains that makes roadkill skunk smell like yard clippings. And I think whoever they are LOL. But I think they finally the sting you distinguished dad's Chemdog is not related to OG Kush which has been the consensus for like the last 20 years. A fabulous strain I would love to get ahold of just some straight Chemdog. But that's almost impossible unless you know somebody in that Circle. I had a guy in Springfield that said he was going to give me a pack of star dog and of course we never did. Jerk! Now I think I'm probably going to go with Tomahawk from Greenpoint. The fuzz from Bodhi is another one that I want for Christmas. But if Greenpoint can never get it back in stock the stardawg BX as well I'll get... I didn't know about the rest you guys but I think this guy is messing with me :)
I've had my eye on those tomahawk beans also I just popped some 91chembx beans hopefully I'll find a legit female have you ever thought about dr greenthumbs Chemdog #4 s1 beans I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Krypto

Krypto

I'm always looking8 out for the ideal "old school" chem gal or cross. I have grown out a few different chems and chem crosses. Though there are some very interesting crosses available now.

Humboldts Chemdog- was nice, buds were big internode spacing wasn't the best, smoke was definitely good.

710 genetics blue Chemdog- average smoke average yielder normal flowering. I was disappointed.

connoisseur genetics Chemdog D cookies, smoke was good, leaned more to the gsc side, finicky on the nutes.

I've been on the hunt for 818SFV OG, OG Kush (clone only you gotta know someone who knows someone cut), Bubbachem, and Chemdog x c-99

There's so many chem options, I feel you don't hear big things about chem anymore because the strain is so watered down with alleged crosses, hard to prove stories and lineage. Good luck to you.
I'm always looking out for the ideal "old school" chem gal or cross. I have grown out a few different chems and chem crosses. Though there are some very interesting crosses available now.

How did the Humboldt Chemdog compare to the Stardog?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

How did the Humboldt Chemdog compare to the Stardog?

The Humboldt Chem I had was nice. heavy rock hard buds. Smell was typical chem funk to a "T". Her top colas on her mains were towers..mid and side internodes were disappointing. Smoke was pleasant heady settling into full body.

The stardawg was a different animal. very heady for me. Enjoyable. Mine grew hard buds, easily half the size of my chems. Similar type of internode spacing. if I had to choose I'd definitely choose the Humboldt chem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom