Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CareStaker

CareStaker

Ummmmm....can’t let the train completely jump the tracks. The history matters. Wanna maybe try that description about New York and Massachusetts again?

Sure, these are from MA. Which ones are from NY again?

ECSD, MA 1992
Chemdog 91, MA 1991
Sis, MA 1991
Chemdog #4 MA. 1991
Diesel, MA 1992
Underdog, MA 1992/1993

Last edited:
CareStaker

CareStaker

I meant the D, not the 4 above... but close enough.

The Sour mom getting started...

Sour is from Western MA, not far from Chem's house, not far from Umass Amherst, not far from NY. The NY part of the 'fam' was production and distribution only. No breeding happened in NY, just growing and dealing... By their own words even, in hundreds of posts, if you go way back on the boards, before the story started to change. Today, much of the story focuses on NY, where several seed sellers and name adopters have tried to profit. The NY fam had to beg the MA fam/kids for the REAL Sour.

Sour, aka Sour Diesel. Not AJ's. Not an S1. Not some mislabeling moron mistake in a NY grow room. Chem didn't make it, neither did Weasel. It did gain notoriety in NY with the bike service charging huge dollars for it.
IMG 3360

Last edited:
CareStaker

CareStaker

And to correct that correction lol the D was 2001, by Chem, she just acts like the oldest diva so it's hard to remember she's really not. Worth it though. I've been lucky to have them.

This was that last bush of her that I posted, Chemdog D at 70 days/ harvest... still smoking on the crumbs.
IMG 2214
IMG 2223

CareStaker

CareStaker

A last look at Diesel before I chop, aka Daywrecker, (Chem91xMSS/NL) entering the window of being ripe on day 63 of 68/70 in 12s. If I hit her right, she has the skunk/cone type tops, but will get pretty knobby if temps exceed 76F. Smells like dark sour fruit, burnt rubber. Winter grows are perfect for growing Diesel/Sour indoors. Smoke and Terps are still strong on her, vigor too. PM prone though.
IMG 3446

And her Daughter coming along right next to her.... Sour Diesel, aka ECSD, day 33 of 84. This one was in coco and I plonked her in soil, and she complained for a bit, but the flowers are looking lush enough. She hates heat - 74F leafs at canopy is perfect. Smells like her mother, but stronger and more focused, soured passion fruit maybe, and burnt tire, flint, skunk and will eventually smell like sweaty morgue laundry found at an arson scene. Very pale green flowers, will look silver gray and crusted at the end. High trich density, and it's very ordered. If I could only keep one plant, this would be of the highest consideration.
IMG 3432

I'll post her up again when she's almost done next month. Thanks for letting me share them.

SinCity

SinCity

Sour is from Western MA, not far from Chem's house, not far from Umass Amherst, not far from NY. The NY part of the 'fam' was production and distribution only. No breeding happened in NY, just growing and dealing... By their own words even, in hundreds of posts, if you go way back on the boards, before the story started to change. Today, much of the story focuses on NY, where several seed sellers and name adopters have tried to profit. The NY fam had to beg the MA fam/kids for the REAL Sour.

Sour, aka Sour Diesel. Not AJ's. Not an S1. Not some mislabeling moron mistake in a NY grow room. Chem didn't make it, neither did Weasel. It did gain notoriety in NY with the bike service charging huge dollars for it.
View attachment 839639

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, there was one little cutting...all by itself. Upon this single cutting, the hopes of an entire planet were placed...

CareStaker

CareStaker

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, there was one little cutting...all by itself. Upon this single cutting, the hopes of an entire planet were placed...

Once upon a time, on a mountain far far away, a hairy ape made an offering to his ancestors by burning a sacred plant - and humanity was born. ECSD day 39, of 84.
IMG 3555

GMO(Chem x cookies) ... super terpy but I haven't found a cookies cross I liked... but obviously Chem lines up real nice for me, so I tried this girl at 65 and wasn't fond of it... so running this one 85 to see if that helps.
Day 60/85
IMG 3634

SinCity

SinCity

Once upon a time, on a mountain far far away, a hairy ape made an offering to his ancestors by burning a sacred plant - and humanity was born. ECSD day 39, of 84. View attachment 840323

GMO(Chem x cookies) ... super terpy but I haven't found a cookies cross I liked... but obviously Chem lines up real nice for me, so I tried this girl at 65 and wasn't fond of it... so running this one 85 to see if that helps.
Day 60/85View attachment 840332

Love it! :)

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

View attachment 839639
? You seem so sure which is fine I’ve said some bold things too but so sure if somethings but mistake 4/D 2001 . I find it hard to believe all these guys had zero nothing to do with it and are all somehow heavily connected in canna biz? Lucky no ,, brother all these things happened in Florida , I don’t believe lot the story from them either but that you said is little to far off I believe but your entitled

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yeah Duke says at ripening they can/will do that. Not so much worried about it if its late in flowering. He also says the better plants wont do that.
I'm really more interested in the Dominion Skunk, and the Granny Skunk. But theyre all fairly $$$, so I have fairly high expectations, for all of them.

I also will start 5 packs of the Coastal Seeds NL1 x Skelly, and plan on crossing that with the Nature Farm Genetics Sk81 Male, as well as the Dominion gear. I also will start 5 packs of the Sk81.

Didn't have 1 hermi last year, and hve run several others, and not 1 hermi. All plants were great. some better than others, but not 1 dud in any pack.

theriddler

theriddler

Sure, these are from MA. Which ones are from NY again?

ECSD, MA 1992
Chemdog 91, MA 1991
Sis, MA 1991
Chemdog #4 MA. 1991
Diesel, MA 1992
Underdog, MA 1992/1993
You actually nailed it and got them all right! The spelling that is guy that’s not 100 at all. Your probably from the chem crowds boasting the guys up which is fine but don’t add more lies to a story full of them already

CareStaker

CareStaker

You actually nailed it and got them all right! The spelling that is guy that’s not 100 at all. Your probably from the chem crowds boasting the guys up which is fine but don’t add more lies to a story full of them already

There's probably only a handful that know the birthdays, let alone the State. You seem like a smart feller.

CareStaker

CareStaker

I said it before, there's no need to PM me - I'm no one involved in any of it. The only people lying about cuts, are those with something to sell, or those that have fifth hand info filtered by smart fellers, who think they 'know' something. What I posted is correct. I think many involved are happy that OG is gone down the memory hole, and with it their own words.

Original Diesel 43 days.
IMG 7237

lemons

lemons

Beautiful plant. Didn’t know ecsd purples. Don’t know much about it at all tbh other than that I wanna try it.

dire wolf

dire wolf

78 day organic ECSD at chop. Huge power, instant high, she takes total control. One of the very best. Flipping some 91 now, I'll add her here if she comes out right enough.
Hey carestaker , if weasel didnt make the ecsd , then who did? , seems like aj and the rest seem to pay big respect to weasel on the adam dunn show ... just curious what you think ....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey carestaker , if weasel didnt make the ecsd , then who did? , seems like aj and the rest seem to pay big respect to weasel on the adam dunn show ... just curious what you think ....

I dont know the true story because those guys want to take credit but we could get diesel in jersey before anyone heard of weasel or aj.

The “hood” had haze or “piff” then it had diesel. And the bikers brought both. Just like the real skunk.

I think none of those guys were originally involved. Even chemdog only has a story. He isnt even a breeder. I think many different plants are introduced and once popular the breeders start calling their plant the popular name.

Just like OG kush started in florida and California at the same time.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey MIM , could be true, what you are suggesting , i've been around the weed scene for a long time , i never met weasel , but i know a lot of the east coast guys at the time the diesels became a phenomenon , i feel like i already had that skunky sour plant years before it offically hit the scene ,

And the plant i held , was just an example of what i considered the complete version of the sour diesel from around 96,

Though the city (new york city ) had a homogenous diesel , it was ( is) distinct
I just dont know exactly who was the first to cultivate or " breed" it , i do know it was before AJ put his name on it ......

Anyway , it like roadkill skunk is one of the most enjoyable unique bud ive come across...

dire wolf

dire wolf

78 day organic ECSD at chop. Huge power, instant high, she takes total control. One of the very best. Flipping some 91 now, I'll add her here if she comes out right enough.
It dosent really purple .....

Top Bottom