Chem4 @ 5+ weeks

• Thread starter lilzayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pel929

man i cant stop looking at them they are sick looking thanks for sharing them...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You should def. try out this C4, she has a very nice growth profile and hasn't been that difficult to manage. I've been smoking on some Chemdog 91 too lately and man that stuff is fire... not really sure which cut or anything, but they all seem fire for sure. Do you have a preference for which Chemdog 91' cut is legit or is the best?

Keep it Green,
Lil Zayne
Thx for the response Lil Zayne... I've only smoked the Chemdog D and just acquired cuts. Still haven't blazed the '91 or sourced it yet, but I hear it's one of the best... :itwasntme

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ive run dhn dream queen and there purple kush, hindu skunk when they had it, i can honestly say there hindu has been the best ive ever seen, and the dream queen was top notch aswell, im doing the pk again right now, and just got a tray of Chemdog #4 going. most of all there strains are legit, the only one i did not like is there fucking incredible, aside from that ther genetics seem legit as they come. However ive heard they are taking a break making cuts for a couple months!!!! sorry if i imposed but thought i could help!

H

haze89

Beautiful plants homie, great job. I just got the Chemdog #4, got a nice mom right now, I just gotta build my flowering tent. Looks like you've got her diaaaaaaaled dude. Sooo frosty I love it. You ever burn this cut before? I've only smoked the D cut.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Whattup farmers, thanks for the kind words.:happy
ive run dhn dream queen and there purple kush, hindu skunk when they had it, i can honestly say there hindu has been the best ive ever seen, and the dream queen was top notch aswell, im doing the pk again right now, and just got a tray of Chemdog #4 going. most of all there strains are legit, the only one i did not like is there fucking incredible, aside from that ther genetics seem legit as they come. However ive heard they are taking a break making cuts for a couple months!!!! sorry if i imposed but thought i could help!

Hey brotherlewl, DHN definitely does seem legit. When I grabbed these cuts from HHC, the only cuts I even cared to look at were DHN's. This is because there cuts were the biggest, thickest stem, and healthiest cuts by far. They looked like whoever they came from def. knew their shit. I saw some of their querkle cuts and they were a foot tall in their plain little rockwool cubes.
I really hope they dont take too long of a break. I don't do perpetual so I can't really keep moms around... and I was looking forward to running this cut or some of their other cuts in the future. I'm kinda curious about their Skywalker OG. Oh well, I guess I'll worry about that closer to when it times for the next run.

Beautiful plants homie, great job. I just got the Chemdog #4, got a nice mom right now, I just gotta build my flowering tent. Looks like you've got her diaaaaaaaled dude. Sooo frosty I love it. You ever burn this cut before? I've only smoked the D cut.

What up Haze, thanks for stopping by. I can't say I've smoked this cut, but I've smoked plenty of Chemdog #4... Chemfather cut I think. I use to have that cut as well but I lost it b4 I got to flower her out. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to get a lil bigger spot and be able to keep moms around better.
Be sure to give your C4's plenty of space in your flowering tent. She is such a beautiful and vigorous grower. I have two in 2.5 gal pots, and they have filled out a 3'x3' tent easy... almost wish I hadnt vegged them as long.

Here's a small update. These are from a few days ago... day 66 I think. Tonight will be day 69. I'll try and get some more pics later on tonight when the light comes on.
DSC00924.JPG

DSC00928.JPG

Keep it Green!
Lil Zayne

C

CAPO

What up LilZayne?....looks delicioso...I keep hearing people claim that the 4 is like the tastes of all the Chems mixed up together....let us know what you think after you get some cured..won't ya....thanks!

LilZayne's WhiteTip Chemdog #4......:cool

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog #4>>>Straight brick shit house lil Z>>>>looks mighty damn fine>>>how bout a few more glamor shots<<<Oh and save me a bowl:giggle
:passingjoint:

gtd

saldiado

saldiado

dammm. thats some chunky looking dank. loving the structure. i think ive heard before the 4 is closer to og in smell, how is she smelling for ya?

lilzayne

lilzayne

What up LilZayne?....looks delicioso...I keep hearing people claim that the 4 is like the tastes of all the Chems mixed up together....let us know what you think after you get some cured..won't ya....thanks!

LilZayne's WhiteTip Chemdog #4......:cool

Hey Capo, thanks for stoppin by. Arn't the White tips a trip. I will definitely keep you posted after a good cure. I can't wait to taste this kindness:)

Lookin good bro!...that shit looks dank..:confused0054:
Thanks Hazeface!

Chemdog #4>>>Straight brick shit house lil Z>>>>looks mighty damn fine>>>how bout a few more glamor shots<<<Oh and save me a bowl:giggle

gtd
Whattup GTD. She defintely is a brick shit house... stacks just like Casey. Have you run the 4, if so what do you think of her? Glamour shots coming at ya bro:)

dammm. thats some chunky looking dank. loving the structure. i think ive heard before the 4 is closer to og in smell, how is she smelling for ya?

Thanks Saldiado. The 4 is very much like an OG, just yields better. It reminds me a lot of the SFV cut. This cut is smelling very good... lemon candy with small hints of fuel.

Here's some more pics. Day 69:happy
DSC00958.JPG

DSC00967.JPG

DSC00964.JPG

DSC00965.JPG

DSC00968.JPG

DSC00969.JPG
DSC00971.JPG

DSC00972.JPG

DSC00976.JPG

DSC00978.JPG

Keep it Green!
Lil Zayne

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer colas!!! Those girls are fat... Nice work lilzayne! :cool

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro>>>trimming is gonna be a breeze for ya<<<<<
I forgot how easy she is:)

gtd

S

Sway

This is one of my favorites at the moment.. Crazy yields.

I think she smells exactly like floor cleaner

H

haze89

Wow man, seriously killllllllller grow. You set the bar high with this one homie, can't wait to compare dawgsss. You'll see my thread pop up soon. Can't wait to see some dried shots, shits soooo frosty.

P

purekushkills

looking absolutely fantastic :D

I'm running the 4 right now as well, from Oaksterdam. Never smoked the 4 before, so I'd love to hear a smoke report on this one right here.

Your colas are great size! Even the popcorn buds look hearty :D

Congrats on your amazing ganja

-PKK

lilzayne

lilzayne

Whattup Farmers, thanks for all the kind words!:) Pulled these chicks last night, which was day 73. Would of liked to let her go longer, but I need her and they were lookin pretty well flushed.

This is one of my favorites at the moment.. Crazy yields.

I think she smells exactly like floor cleaner

Thanks Sway! Crazy yields are right... I wasn't really prepared for it, lol.
Wow man, seriously killllllllller grow. You set the bar high with this one homie, can't wait to compare dawgsss. You'll see my thread pop up soon. Can't wait to see some dried shots, shits soooo frosty.

Thanks Haze! You're gonna love this chick... can't wait to see your thread!

Looking real nice bro how many watts u runnin?

These were under 400 watts, HPS.

looking absolutely fantastic :D

I'm running the 4 right now as well, from Oaksterdam. Never smoked the 4 before, so I'd love to hear a smoke report on this one right here.

Your colas are great size! Even the popcorn buds look hearty :D

Congrats on your amazing ganja

-PKK

Thanks PKK, you are goin to love this cut! You get her from Bluesky? I saw there Chemdog's Sister flowered out and it looks very very legit. Might have to give that one a run next. I'll def. keep you posted on how she smokes.

Updates comin soon

-Lil Zayne

Top Bottom