(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Hey Gonzo! I'm always down to put some testers in my FUNK LAB. I got 3-600w Lumatechs w/ Radiant AC 6. I run soil and coco! I'm gonna be popping some new testers soon. I still got room. Hit me a pm, bro!

I've been checking in on the funk lab and would love to see you run these! Thanks rival, I'll send ya a pm soon

I would be down to run some too...sounds like an interesting cross. Hit me up G?

Hell yeah! I'm constantly drooling over your flowers, be honored if you gave these a spin. Thanks hs!

hey gonzo dont think i qualify as tester yet. running a bubba xsour bubble and tga's qleaner so like ur genetics. aint missing this one.

Hey rollon, if you can snap some shots, and give me honest feedback I would say you definitely qualify.

:party0044:

damnnnn that aliendawg looks amazing hows she smoke?

Thanks Ill. It's a nice combination of classic Chemdog flavor with a lavender kush aftertaste. Long lasting, and thanks to the chem influence I don't build a tolerance. I would say it is stinkier than the D, more of a skunk/afghani funk instead of the meaty fuel. Hard to describe, hope that helps a little..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Awesome! Just hit me up when u get a chance. This strain is gonna b some fire. Best of luck in 2012, GONZ!

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

damn bubba ripper sounds great and then mixed with Chemdog D x alien even better. nice work.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell Yeah! I'm constantly drooling over your flowers, be honored if you gave these a spin. Thanks hs!

No thank you bro! Just hit me up whenever you get a sec. Peace

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

About a week till chop.. beans ready by end of the month :bong2:

I will be germing 50, and running them in a bed with little veg time. Plan is to take the best males and females, and do an open pollination, then work the the line to bring out only the best phenos

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Hey gonzo, those pictures are sick man. Beautiful flowers right there! Sounds like it's gonna be one of those "get you high everywhere" kind of buds. I can't help with growing but I'd sure help with smoking. :bong2:

ftwendy

ftwendy

Wow. Been quietly watching, just wanted to say NICE JOB.

I have room in my flowering room, too... spring/summer openings, in rockwool with Canna nuts if you're interested in a tester. PM me. Cheers, Ftw

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

LD50 beans are down, sounds good ftwendy! Still looking for some more feedback if anyones interested in running them let me know soon. These will be the only F1's. I will be looking for a good male to start a few other projects with. I realized no way do I have room to test an open pollination properly so i will just be bx'ing to the aliendog mom till I am satisfied with all phenos.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Aliendog

Man that plants beautiful, nice camera work as well. I found a pack of the alien kush x Chemdog D in my reserves and there getting wet soon. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal

kinger

kinger

If u still have room,Im down to test some outside this year,let me know.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Thanks mal! I suggest you get those wet asap :pimp:

Hi peach, thanks for stopping by and the kind words.. i feed house and garden bio1, multi zen, bud xl, and a little go calmag. Sunshine advanced for medium.. Very simple and makes tasty meds

kinger, send me a pm if I haven't gotten to ya yet, I have no idea if these will do well outdoors. I know the aliendog mom doesn't quite finish up here unless in a greenhouse. You are certainly welcome to give them a try, I just don't want to waste your space/time.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

LD50 testers/freebies are out, hope you guys enjoy. :pimp: Only 20 packs of F1's where made after I germed a bunch. They could have used another week or 2 but had to move so they came down a tad early. I still had a 90% germ rate at least. I will find the best male from this batch and use him for a few projects. First up will be using sunycheba's lemon freeze, gooeybreeder's selected cut from 30 seeds. Big yielding sativa with a lemon berry flavor.

Here's a couple ladies from the bubba kush x jack the ripper only 24 days in. #3 reaks of lemon fuel, and #2 has a minty cocoa aroma

CIMG0034.JPG

CIMG0046.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

hello GONZO:talking
yup that RIPPED BUBBA looks like a killer id run those any time brother, some big time frost on those and i like both aspects of the smell your talking about....anything lemon/fuily works for me and im a huge fan of coco/choco smells...
very nice:talking

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
That Ripped Bubba is looking good bro...I can't wait to see how it does with some Aliendawg in the mix. Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Frosty Mama's

Those girls are looking amazing, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Top Bottom