(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

That RB#2 is something to peep... looks brilliant for 28 days. Frosty.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Gonz! Them girls r frosting up really nice. I can't wait to pop them testers. I'm waiting on a few more testers to show up soon and the show will get under way. Peace and happy growing!

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
What up Gonzo? Been a while since I dropped by one of your threads. Just wanted to stop by and say what up. Looks like your still rockin' that aliendawg hard as hell too. Hell yeah man. Shit looks chronic bro!! Can't wait to see more of your gear.

JAWS

JAWS

hello GONZO:talking
now thats one sexy ass bubba and i sure hope there wont be a shortage of those around in the hear future!!..
WOOZERR:talking

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro. Your making that ripped bubba shine!!! I can't wait to see how your LD50's turn out...should be good. Keep up the good work brother. Peace

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Anyone growing these ld50's keep an eye out for the shortest widest pheno with the aliendog stank. Showing up about 10% of the time.. most phenos are looking like an equal blend of both parents.

Getting the next polly ready.. Snowdog, hero, lemon freeze, black cherry soda, cookies and time rip getting hit by a male LD50.. and starting selections for a LD50 ibl.

rollon

rollon

just waiting for room to do them justice. a friends gonna run some outdoors.hope we find that 10%

ftwendy

ftwendy

I'm currently prepping a new indoor veg space for an early summer germination of 6+ of the LD50's. I cannot wait....seriously - I feel like I did when I first started growing. I'm THAT excited.

Any finished bud shots?

Bkush

Bkush

damn gonzo those palnts look amazing. Are u a breeder and do you have any beans of the corss u did with ripperbubba x aliendog let me know would love to try them out?

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Found a really nice LD50 male. Stinky, fat, low and wide structure, great branching. Time to start hacking away and see what traits he brings out.

Line up of cuts to be pollinated keeps getting longer:

- Aliendawg ether pheno (Obs)
- Aliendog V2 cherry hairspray pheno (TCC)
- Alien Formaggio (Obs)
- Alien OG (TCC)
- Bay 11
- Black Cherry Soda
- Bubba Kush (pre98 )
- Fruity Pebbles OG (Alien)
- Grass Knuckles
- GS Cookies
- Grandaddy Purple
- Hero
- Las Vegas Purple Kush
- LD50
- Lemon Freeze gooeybreeders cut (TGA)
- Master Kush
- Obama Kush
- Seven Ghosts (Alien)
- Snowdog
- Starfighter (Alien)
- Time Rip
- Trinity x Blueberry
- White Fire (OGR)
- UDub

This is a separate breeding area and will be filled cuts donated from my local coop every few months to make seed stock.

JAWS

JAWS

hello GONZO;)
great looking GEAR your working with in here and i see several that should make some fire no-doubt..

hey dont know if you got my PM at the other site but ya i got all males from the first 5 LD-50 i dropped, i kept two nice males but after the rest turned out males aswell i did not see any reason to work with him at that time....

LD-50 MALES
1 MALE
2 MALE
3 MALE
4 male

i was really hoping for a FEMALE but no luck on this drop, it seems im getting well i got a lot of males from the seeds i droped in this round....most definatly hoping i get 90% FEMALES on a my next batch of seeds...

STARFIGHTER
WHITE SALMON
BLACK ROSE
VERRY BERRY KUSH
ALIENDAWG F4

peace brother:D:D

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Thanks for the pics jaws! Too bad about the males, hopefully the rest will be female. You snagged a pack of starfighter? I was gifted one sf bean and its a female, cant wait to actually see her in bud. Hope youre makin f2s!

JAWS

JAWS

hello GONZO:)
HAHAH ya brother you know im going to make F2's how could i not ya know what i mean, and yes i have more so they will get another shot for sure.....hey do have a Question for you in those two males i had one was very sweetish candy like smell do you know what PARENT brought that to the paty?...

the first 5 in your list above are stellar and that #5 ive been hearing about so PLEASE work her into something..
respect:D

Reactions: mal
gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Hey Jaws, that candy smell comes from the male ripped bubba.

Ya can add cin-x and blackberry kush thanks to another ommp donor... I can only guess how these poly-hybrids are going to turn out, but a crazy little idea is turning into a real fun project. Anyone that donates a cut, gets 25% of the beans, 50% split among all donators, the other 25% i get since im doing all the work.

Here's a peek into my little med garden. I'm at 3 weeks flowering under 600 watts..

CIMG0054

A few LD50's.. I traded most of the females I found for males, but these 3 are basically the main phenos I have been seeing in other gardens as well.

LD50

One lone starfighter bean turned out to be female...

Starfighter

Fruity pebble og. Landed 1 female from 3 seeds..

Fruity Pebble OG

Seven ghosts, 2 for 3 female..

7ghosts

Time rips, time wreck x ripped bubba..

Time Rip

If you happen to be growing out the LD50's this imo is the pheno to look for. It doesn't show up nearly as much as I would like, but the male I picked is the same pheno and I'm hoping this will be female so I can get on with the ibl.
CIMG0057
CIMG0055
CIMG0064

Latest posts

Top Bottom