(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Agreed.

Man.... it may be time to check out. This place is under attack if anybody hasn't noticed.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah sorry guys, just no trust in this game and it's 100000 times worse on these forums. The seed industry is a joke. Any of my pollen chucks that you cats are interested in, perhaps we'll meet and toke someday, or you can easily make them yourselves. Names/clone only's/hype don't mean a damn thing. We've all been remixing the same genetics over and over again. Find the turpenes you enjoy, grow as many seeds as possible till you have at least a dank cut, work it and turn it into a solid seed line if those are the goals.. if you want to make a quick buck follow what everyone else is doing.
hopefully we will be able to meet someday, that would be hella koo. never been about a quick buck for me just the love of weed. i love growing as much as i do smoking. ive done pollen chucks and just giveaway beans to anyone interested. really hope you find youre sanctuary away from fakes and snakes bro.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

hey cheese thanks for following along, I'm sure we'll cross paths someday.

I had more than a few people ask how to reverse the cookie forum cut. She's a tough one, but colloidal silver at 250ppm, purchased off amazon for around 20 bucks worked like a charm. Not that I recommend fem seeds, but my outdoor buddies always ask for them. Screw paying big money for swerve's or some other marketing company's knock off's...

I'm going to keep working at making a seed line with with the focus on roadkill hindu traits. If I accomplish my goals I hope to make it available, but I will take pics of at least a few hundred ladies flowered out before that happens. So until then good day friends :)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I had more than a few people ask how to reverse the cookie forum cut. She's a tough one, but colloidal silver at 250ppm, purchased off amazon for around 20 bucks worked like a charm. Not that I recommend fem seeds, but my outdoor buddies always ask for them. Screw paying big money for swerve's or some other marketing company's knock off's...

I'm going to keep working at making a seed line with with the focus on roadkill hindu traits. If I accomplish my goals I hope to make it available, but I will take pics of at least a few hundred ladies flowered out before that happens. So until then good day friends :)
very nice info bro. Im currently trying to reverse a fire og. Got some 500ppm CS . Im sure that will do the trick.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

quick update for anyone who cares.. Gilgamesh project is coming along better than expected, pretty sure we will see F4's available to the public in 2014. F2's where made with 6 females 1 male. F3's, 66 females 6 males. All of those seeds are now being run in beds for F4 selections which will be another big open pollination. And yes, I will take pics of a few hundred F4 test plants before putting anything up for sale, in my opinion that's how it should be done...

Calypso is toast, crazy dank plants, but herm city...

Locomotive Breath is the only new project. Time Wreck is hands down my favorite sativa dom hybrid, so I used a Time Wreck F2 to hit up the local Black Trainwreck cut. I'm looking for some space to do open pollys and see what's to be found...

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

in need of testers for the following..

ROSEBUD - Girl Scout Cookies X (Black Cherry Soda x Devilboy F2)
BLACK TRAINWRECK BX1 - Black Trainwreck aka Bloodwreck X Locomotive Breath

These where both made with 1 male 1 female, looking for some rather specific turps and need to see as many plants as possible.. If you have space to pop at least a dozen and know how to get a hold of me I would greatly appreciate the help :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Word.. I've been saying that for years. Fuck the seed companies. Back in the 80 and 90's, we needed them but now, most seed companies are potheads trying to make a buck by putting out shit. It seems like if someone makes one good cross, they open a seed Co. and dump all the shit crosses, as well as their one good cross.......craziness. Not to mention, they call them "strains". What a joke!! It's taken me 5 years just to find a cross I've made worth inbreeding, and it will be another 5 before it's ready to share with everyone. How the hell does RD and everyone else come out with 20 new crosses a year?? A better question is why do people buy their shit?

ftwendy

ftwendy

if you're waiting to hear back about this, then you will be waiting for a while. Gonzo is not sending these testers out due to security issues on his end.

Gonzo: I hope you're well -- stay positive bro.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Thanks ftwendy, all good over here, convinced me to stay off the web from now on. I've been back and forth about that for awhile now if you couldn't tell. We lost one garden, it was medical at least so we just had to tear down a bunch of plants. The one person that had that addy is ohsogreen and I was expecting him to pull some shit after my post on another forum.

Stay safe everyone, snitches big and small have been praying on all these boards collecting information for the last 6 years. It's going to get crazy real soon. With the push towards local legalization, the world wide government will spend every last dime of taxpayer $$$ attempting to prove the public does not have the right to their own consciousness.

JAWS

JAWS

Wise words Gonzo. My thanks for everything you shared...

To those who give a shit: this is my last post. Thank you. I'm out.

Be well friends :)

very sorry to see you go my friend, but one must make there own call on something like this.

hope ya keep the growing going my friend just be as safe as possible.

very sad indeed:(

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Gonzo Genetics was a joint project with constant problems and is no more. I recently started Calypso Gardens and am working with more professional people now. We might actually see some crosses reach the public this time around. First release planned for 07.07.2014. (Platinum Cookies X Cinderella 99 F2) X Gilgamesh F2. The GSCxC99 has been outstanding in flavor, yield, and potency. I've been obsessed with the variety of terpenes coming out of the cookie crosses. Gilgamesh should beef it up even more and add extra funk. I want hundreds of seeds grown out with pics before any line is made available. Lots of work to be done, would greatly appreciate any help...

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Latest batch ready to grow, Calypso fem crosses---X Cherry Pie, Orange Skunk, Lemon Freeze, Mint Cookies, Blue Magoo, Grape Kush
Calypso is a specific turpene profile and I went through several versions before choosing the best which ended up being- (GSCxC99F2) X Gilgamesh F2
Cuts, seeds, and flowers available in portland- OMMP only for now, sorry.

OMGgenitics

OMGgenitics

New project, thought the farm might like to join in from the beginning :pimp:

I'm using tga's currently unreleased strain ripped bubba to pollinate cali connections aliendog. I chose the male because it reaked of jtr's lemon candy and bubba's coffee/chocolate. The aliendog I'm using is an extra stinky 50/50 chem/alien kush pheno.

Male pre98 bubba x jtr:
Ripped_Bubba_male.JPG

Previous run of the aliendog:
LD50.JPG

LD50_2_.JPG

CIMG3160.JPG

CIMG3154.JPG

CIMG3153.JPG
CIMG3127.JPG

Pollen is flying now, I'll update as things get more interesting..
Nice

Top Bottom