(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Day 37...getting frosty!! They smell like sweet, sweet green skittles. Sweet pine lime is what dominates... some have more pine, some more lime, and one has a bit of what I always refer to as the chem 'freshly painted room' smell. Beans are starting to swell nicely...more of the LA pollen took than the LD50; I think it was b/c of how cold my film canisters were (sucked up some humidity when i opened them). Thankfully I saved more than one batch of each pollen drop, and we'll see how the second attempt fares. I will let the pollen warm to room temp before I chuck again!

Thanks for reading, ftw

LD1
Ld1f37

LD2 (most limey)
Ld2f37

Ld3 (sweet, with a bit o'chem)
Ld3f37

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
coming along nicely bro...everything looks happy and healthy. You should be knee deep in dank soon. Peace

ftwendy

ftwendy

Thanks all for your continued input and encouragement! It's fun to share my obsession with others, especially you like-minded ganja obsessed souls out there. Nice to have company... this hobby can be lonesome sometimes. :)

The ladies are at day 46...and this is my first try with a headlamp to help with the color temp. Its sorta worked. I'm trying. Anyhow, the GH flora kleen flush started a few days ago (10ml/gal, ph 6.3-4) and they're juuuuust starting to show their purple hues. Temps are mid 70's, day and night. Gettin' pretty stinky, too: I'm greeted by an unfamilliar and strong rotten fruit funk when I unzip my 'front door' of the flowering area. Love it.

Ld1
Ld1f46

Ld1 again (she smells a bit less than but just like her sister, ld2)
Ld1f46ii

ld2 has a stroooong cleaner smell started a few days ago, like pinesol and limes with some fuel starting to shine through. I like it.
Ld2f46

Ld3: kind of a tootsie roll smell starting...tootsie chem? Softer smell than all the others, but unique from all others too. Chem smell is there but fading? Strange.
Ld3f46

Ld5: frosty and stinky... cleaner solvent smells just like ld2, but with a more lemon/dawg smell. I want to lick her. Fluffy nuggets, she isn't rock hard like the other gals. She may be a great candidate for an outdoor run next year.
Ld5f46

Thanks again everybody! ftw

ftwendy

ftwendy

btw, those finished bud shots are gorgeous Gonzo! Lovely color on the ld...and the gk looks tasty, too.

So, regarding the analysis...awesome to see that - it's all sciency and shit, yo! Do the results of the sample seem to jive with what you expect from the cross generally, or is she an outlier? Have you had any other phenos tested? Cheers, ftw

ftwendy

ftwendy

Sample mids cut from ld3 and ld5 at day 49. The colors are really beginning to show now... mmm. Unfortunately, I have to cut these ladies in a few days to make room for monster pk's I have in veg, and to give the rockwool batch of ld50's the extra space they occupy in that room. The rw ladies are getting massive - I'll have to shoot a few pics for you guys.

tangent: am I the only person that grows in rockwool? Everywhere I look I see people growing in soil, chow mixes, and dwc - but rarely in rockwool. I start in soil just because its always been more forgiving on the little plants, but I prefer the speed and cleanliness of my grodan... sometime soon I need to try using some organic teas on a slab or two just to see what I can do with it. Anybody have experience with homemade teas in slabs? Is this a bad idea? I feel like it may be, since I never hear of anybody doing it.

cheers, ftw

ld3
Ld3f49hung

ld5
Ld5f49hung

YaaMon

YaaMon

I always heard that organics and rockwool do not mix, but I'm not too sure.

LD3's got a lot of color on her fans, both phenos are caked with resin though, seems like every beans a winner :)

JAWS

JAWS

loving the looks you got going over here my friend, i made need to get another batch of these going sooner then later...man i love love that #2 very very nice...

very well grown out dude;)

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Heya ftw, those are some deathly looking buds! Great descriptions too, one hell of a test grower!!! I've been on the edge of my seat the whole show, thanks for the ride.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

I dont know about rockwool sorry man, never actually seen a rockwool grow in person!

The analysis is very interesting, im not sure how accurate it is of the entire seed line since thats been the only pheno tested so far. Budologist is a really good grower, so im sure that has a lot to do with the results.

Our little co-op had a harvest fest and there was a clear winner out of the 24 strains sampled the winner was gilgamesh, a very special pheno found in the grass knuckles x ld50.

Theres been people asking about where to purchase ld50, sorry to say nowhere, its just not ready yet in my opinion. Perhaps F3's will get it more in the direction i want. Ill make a new thread later this month since i have about 40+ hybrids and will be looking for feedback. 2013 i want to drop a ton of seeds, but it will up to the online testers that determine whether anything actually gets sold.

jtrey

jtrey

Good cross Gonzo! that analysis is pretty sweet! I am running some alien d. right now I hope they look as pretty as those! I also have a vortex from tga if it turns out male im thinking about letting it hit a few of the aliens in a 4x4 tent

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Beauty of a pic, looks like some frosty kushy dank.. I have 2 directions planned for f3's, lots of work to be done still. The genetics are just the same old ghani/skaze polyhybrid, youre skills are what really made it look killer! thanks for being adventurous and testing these out

jtrey

jtrey

Gonzo the plants that are coming from your seeds look soo good man! let me know if you ever need another tester in the future I would love to run some of your work

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Been a crazy year, thanks to all who joined me for the LD-50 project! Here's a taste of what I'll be burning through in 2013.. (and to the few that gave me feedback on the ld-50's here's what's headed your way as a thanks for all your hard work :) )

GONZO GENETICS
- Chernobyl X Devilboy
- Spacedevil X Devilboy
- Devilboy X Devilboy
- Aliendog V2 X Devilboy
- Casey Jones X Devilboy
- 87' Afghani X Devilboy
- Qleaner X Devilboy
- Querkle X Devilboy
- Vortex X Devilboy
- Jillybean X Devilboy
- Aliendog V2 X Aliendog V2
- Aliendog V2 X Ripped Bubba (LD50)
- Time Wreck X Ripped Bubba (Time Rip)
- Aliendawg X LD50
- Aliendog V2 X LD50
- Alien Formaggio X LD50
- Alien OG X LD50
- Bay 11 X LD50
- Black Cherry Soda X LD50
- Bubba Kush X LD50
- Fruity Pebbles OG X LD50
- Grass Knuckles X LD50 (GILGAMESH)
- Girl Scout Cookies X LD50
- Grandaddy Purple X LD50
- Hero X LD50
- Las Vegas Purple Kush X LD50
- LD50 X LD50
- Lemon Freeze X LD50
- Master Kush X LD50
- Obama Kush X LD50
- Seven Ghosts X LD50
- Snowdog X LD50
- Starfighter X LD50 (F-104)
- Time Rip X LD50
- Trinity x Blueberry X LD50
- White Fire X LD50
- UDub X LD50
- Cin-x X LD50
- Blackberry Kush X LD50
- Time Rip X Alien OG S1
- LD50 X Alien OG S1
- Fruity Pebble OG X Alien OG S1
- Seven Ghosts X Alien OG S1
- Starfighter X Alien OG S1
- Grass Knuckles X F-104
- Fruity Pebble OG X F-104
- Red Dragon X F-104
- Durban Poison X F-104
- Super Skunk X F-104
- Mango Haze X F-104
- Grass Knuckles X Gilgamesh
- Girl Scout Cookies X Girl Scout Cookies S1
- Fruity Pebble OG X Girl Scout Cookies S1
- Durban Poison X Girl Scout Cookies S1
- Grass Knuckles X Girl Scout Cookies S1
- Super Skunk X Girl Scout Cookies S1
- Caramel Cough X Girl Scout Cookies S1

I will be taking some time off from the forums for a few, but if anyone wants to stay in touch, I will be checking in at a seed trading site occasionally...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sounds like you've been ten toes deep in the garden ;) , dust off those muddy paws and throw up some pics when ya get a minute, keep it dank, :cool: Peace Shiva

Latest posts

Top Bottom