Chemdog seeds?

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
webstar5

webstar5

Im looking for Chemdog seeds, and so far Resevoir seeds seems to have the best one with theri Chemdog IBL.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy them, or if they recommend another company that is as close to the original clone as possible?

I have only found them on seed botique but I have read a lot of bad revies about them...any thoughts?

Thanks for the help!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Resevoir is prob the closest to the clone only original from what i have researched bro

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
tresdawg is a bx2 to the Chemdog D cut topdawg seeds. they sell out quick so you got to have a sharp eye.

S

SoCalDam

Im looking for Chemdog seeds, and so far Resevoir seeds seems to have the best one with theri Chemdog IBL.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy them, or if they recommend another company that is as close to the original clone as possible?

I have only found them on seed botique but I have read a lot of bad revies about them...any thoughts?

Thanks for the help!

We carry feminized Chem Dog seeds. U can check out our entire line on the Socaldam Genetics website. We just ran out of the Socaldam OG and the Blackberry Kush. But other than that everything else is in stock. Here's what my Chem Dog turns out like.

ChemDog re sized final

webstar5

webstar5

Yeh from my research REZ is the best too but I cant find them anywhere except seed botique and Im straight scared to deal with them because of the things I have been reading.

Cant seem to find the topdawgs Chemdog either.

@Socoldem Whats the story behind your Chemdog?

Thanks for all of the replies!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Seed bay or seed bou has them bro. Seed bou is cool, I never have problems. Fair warning now man, Rez's Chemdog IBL fukin' reeeeks man. Even plants that are a few inches tall reek, no bullshit. It will blow your mind that plants smell like this when so young. These are some of the most rankest plants that I've grown so far hands down. They reeeek in veg man. Cannot even imagine what the flowering is going to be like. I picked up several packs for the fridge.. ;)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
We carry feminized Chem Dog seeds. U can check out our entire line on the Socaldam Genetics website. We just ran out of the Socaldam OG and the Blackberry Kush. But other than that everything else is in stock.

Wow, that's one hell of a clone menu. I'd love to get some Blackberry Kush. It must be good if it's sold out when looking at all else you have on the menu. Is there an eta on when the Blackberry K is going to be in stock again?

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

All of my orders from Seed Boutique arrive, quickly. Credit card option eliminates any worry about your payment getting there too. Usually, people bitching about them, have themselves to blame. Simple instructions to follow. Do so ,and you'll have no problems.

webstar5

webstar5

Yeh that clone list is unreal....heaven lol. If I ordered the REZ chemdog from seed boutique. But I might have to grab his og or blackkush! Will be a stinky med garden with my kushberry in there as well lol.

S

SoCalDam

Wow, that's one hell of a clone menu. I'd love to get some Blackberry Kush. It must be good if it's sold out when looking at all else you have on the menu. Is there an eta on when the Blackberry K is going to be in stock again?

Those won't be ready for some time. However, I just began a breeding project crossing my Donkey Smurf Kush male with my SCDG OG. Those will be ready in approx 2 months and will be delicious!!! Also crossing my Donkey Smurf with my Blackberry during the same blast. I'm thinking of calling this line Donkey Punch! My Blackberry Kush literally smells like Koolaid and has a taste of Blackberry and Kush when u smoke her! My camera kinda sucks so this Donkey Smurf Kush isn't the best resolution and if you saw her in person u would be in awwee! Just really amazing stuff! This Blackberry is from my last run and I was able to take better photos with a better camera. Thanks for the love brotha!!!

Donkey Smurf Kush
DK day 49 1

Blackberry Kush
BlackBerry re sized final

SCDG OG
Socaldam og photo

I can't wait until these beans are ready!!! I'm literally counting down the days!

S

SoCalDam

Yeh from my research REZ is the best too but I cant find them anywhere except seed botique and Im straight scared to deal with them because of the things I have been reading.

Cant seem to find the topdawgs Chemdog either.

@Socoldem Whats the story behind your Chemdog?

Thanks for all of the replies!

Yo Webstar, not to be cocky or anything but if you checked out my site menu you would know I have a lot of strains to work with. I choose my Chemdog because it's one of my top favorite strains I work with. My SCD OG, Chem Dog, Chem Band, Blackberry K, C6. All on the top of my list hands down! Most of my genetics I obtained elsewhere were all just that. 2nd to the rest! When you grow the Chemdog you can definately see why everyone says that the original Chemdog cut is the original OG. It definitely has very similiar traits to my OG, smell, taste, potency, appearance. All very similar. At times I actually have to look at the pots in my gardens because I can't tell if it's Chemdog or OG. Some say the Chem strain carry's the hermi gene. I've never seen my Chem herm. I have an Alien Dog that is herming and my Chem Dog is smashing that Alien Dog. I actually obtained this cut from an oldtimer I worked with some time ago. He paid big bucks for this cut! Check out the pics tho... It's hard to tell the difference almost between my OG and my Chemdog right? Smells like pur lemon fuel!

SCDG OG
Socaldam og photo

Chem Dog
ChemDog re sized final

webstar5

webstar5

Thanks for the info! I will be ordering youg og kush shortly when I get some free funds. I just finished fixing my car yesterday when an 18 year old girl slammed into the back of my car while i was stationary and sandwhiched me between her and the truck in front of me. Car is a write off and Im HURTIN!!

Venom818

Venom818

LMAO bro do yourself a favor jj nyc from topdawg seedshas the best Chemdog seeds period i wouldnt waste my money anywhere else but topdawg seeds

B

bowlpacks

The boutique has NEVER given me problems. In fact, The first time I ordered beans from them about 7 years ago I was pissed because I thought they jacked me... Only to find out that they just did a GREAT job hiding them. I love the bou and the bay, both have never done me wrong.

Venom818

Venom818

We carry feminized Chem Dog seeds. U can check out our entire line on the Socaldam Genetics website. We just ran out of the Socaldam OG and the Blackberry Kush. But other than that everything else is in stock. Here's what my Chem Dog turns out like.

View attachment 98492

not trying to rain on your parade bro but your selling chemdog seeds yet it seems u dont even know the difference between

chemdog-the person
and Chemdog-the strain goodluck bro :giggle

webstar5

webstar5

Yeh I ordered them yesterday from seedboutique and recieved my confirmation of shipping last night!

S

SoCalDam

not trying to rain on your parade bro but your selling chemdog seeds yet it seems u dont even know the difference between

chemdog-the person
and Chemdog-the strain goodluck bro :giggle

You're weak venom. Weak, just like ur genetics. Who do u think named the Chem Dog strain? Hmmm, my guess is Chem Dog... Don't post where I post man, u obviously don't know the sky from the ground. Until u get something big going and can show me something big, then u can talk, but until then it's probably best u just keep ur mouth shut. Do u understand, r we clear??? :party0033:

S

Swerve

wow socal dam.. first let me educate you mister talk shit on othersites.. dont come promoting your shit here if your gonna act like this. ESPECIALLY to a long lasting member of this site..pretty brasin and messed up if you ask me... so why dont you post something big or say a full plant shot of your s1...yeah your s1...... second.. there is a huge difference in smell between real Chemdog and og.....big time..

third TOPDAWG IS THE BEST PlACE PERIOD FOR REAL Chemdog GENETICS

aside from myself and resevior i would say hands down TOPDAWG IS THE BEST FOR Chemdog GENETICS

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Let me put on my peacemaker hat & try to facilitate a positive experience.
A lot of people misspell or say things poorly. Most the time I want to correct them but don't because I don't want to come across as arrogant or a stick-up-my-butt know-it-all.

For example, Swerve wrote "brasin" when it's correctly spelled "brazen". A lot of people talk about feeding "regiments" when the correct word is "regimen" (regiment is a military formation). SoCaDam, you've just written "Chem Dog" (who is a person) when you clearly were talking about the "Chemdog" strain. Try not to be so thin-skinned.

IMO, the Chems don't have that lemon-fuel flavor of an OG. I do think Tahoe OG has a bit of chem flavor though.

Venom818

Venom818

You're weak venom. Weak, just like ur genetics. Who do u think named the Chem Dog strain? Hmmm, my guess is Chem Dog... Don't post where I post man, u obviously don't know the sky from the ground. Until u get something big going and can show me something big, then u can talk, but until then it's probably best u just keep ur mouth shut. Do u understand, r we clear??? :party0033:

well one of us doesnt know what there talking about do some research buddy before u go and try and whore out a strain is all im saying i dont need to be a breeder or have 40k in lights to have knowledge bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom