• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah the spelling of it doesnt matter what matter is the origin of the cut.. like i said if you want solid chemdog or Chemdog genetics JJNYC is it imvho... TopDawg has the chems locked down into seed period. from the double dawg to the tres dawg to the stardawg.. his shit is solid and dank asss funk.. for sure.. so if you want pure chemdog seeds go TOPDAWG why not he has chemdog the guy working with him again.. why go elsewhere when the originator is working with the seed company

Right on bro! I can't wait to get a few of JJ's beans..:banana1sv6:

Z

zombywolf

Wait for the work JJ and Chemdog will do on the Chemdog line. You risk your money sending it to Seedbay/Boutique as they are very unreliable on sending your order-read some of the stuff on ICMag about unsent orders. If the postal services were as unreliable as they claim, they would go out of business. Its too bad Rez locks his strains up there-he would sell far more on the open market. It should be telling to you that Chem partnered up with JJ over Rez. Maybe they surmised the same thing-who wants anything to do with Seedbay or Boutique and that operation.

webstar5

webstar5

Ahhh now you have me all nervous again lol. Well see what happens I guess. It will be a shame if they don't come. But if I don't get them, Ill go with JJ for sure.

webstar5

webstar5

I just want to thank Venom and Swerve for looking out.

People like you guy are the reason this forum has so much integrity.

K

Karma Genetics

JJ's no doubt about that, Not one other that did it like he did, Good proper tested genetics, that became what he intended too.:dance

Big up to all the work time and money he spend on that, Thanks JJ.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Thanks for the great endorsement everyone. Yes I used the Dawg spelling to distinguish my Chem Dawg from everyone else and it's the way I refer to all Chem Dawgs. The original is known as Chemdog. It's funny how so many people want to take credit for creating the Sour Diesel, OG Kush, and have the best Chemdog seeds. The water just keeps muddier with the Cali club scene mislabeling cuts and selling them. If you can't get the cut from a legit source, then chances are that you don't have the real deal. I guess you can expect this kind of stuff when you are dealing with one of the best strains in the world and people just trying to make a buck off of the name. You get out what you put in. This is what makes you successful. A proven track record that has many generations of solid breeding.

B

Bluenoser

the first CD I got was from Rez and it hermied on me and I don't mean a few stray flowers here and there it was literally covered. I didn't even get to try it a i had to turf it. the second I got was was from greenthumb and was good

webstar5

webstar5

JJ.....Im learnin haha....I just wish I didn't have such an itchy trigger finger...then I would have had peace of mind with your gear.

Now I know. "And knowing is half the battle." lol.

G

grenbone

JJ.....Im learnin haha....I just wish I didn't have such an itchy trigger finger...then I would have had peace of mind with your gear.

Now I know. "And knowing is half the battle." lol.

Dude, I'm so STOKED on JJ's gear at the moment. When you can, definitely pick up what you can of TOPDAWG's gear. You can't go wrong with a company that has a breeder like JJ and an expert connoisseur/selector such as Chemdog the man himself. With people like these putting out the original 'Dog Weed' genetics, you just can't go wrong.
:banana1sv6:

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

plus jj aint only doing it big with the chem line.... his nigerian silk bx is still some of my favorite weed... total skull pressure... az

webstar5

webstar5

I just received my Resevior Chemdog IBL from seed boutique with 5 extra Critical + seeds.

They came in a plain bag, with no marked packaging. So Im hoping they are legit. Super fast delievery though. Ill keep you guys posted.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
NIce man... Yeah, that's how mine came bro. No worries man! You are in for some chem dankness. Happy harvests!

S

SoCalDam

I just received my Resevior Chemdog IBL from seed boutique with 5 extra Critical + seeds.

They came in a plain bag, with no marked packaging. So Im hoping they are legit. Super fast delievery though. Ill keep you guys posted.

U gonna do a grow log on those? Would be interesting to see how they come out! Best of luck man!

webstar5

webstar5

Thanks Tex!

SocalDam... Ya Ill be trying to find a good mother out of em. And hey...if you want to send some seeds to a Toronto med patient to test...Im your man ;)

S

SoCalDam

Thanks Tex!

SocalDam... Ya Ill be trying to find a good mother out of em. And hey...if you want to send some seeds to a Toronto med patient to test...Im your man ;)

Nice, I found a pheno out of my feminized OG line that looks identical to her mother in smell, vigor, and structure. Probably gonna flower her this time around and do a comparison thread between mother and daughter. If daughter comes out looking better than mother I'll abolish the mom and keep her child, but that's gonna be nearly impossible and I'll never wipe out the mom!

W

wild.one

this is a quick post of what socaldam is carrying.. im sick of everyone talking shit on a guy who is trying to provide excellent genetics without having to camp out on seedbay. while he may mislabel once in a ahile or have been given the wrong EXACT lineage.. quit hating. I have personally seen the majority of the cuts in question (including the supposed originals), and socaldams easily stack up. Ive been growing out his collection for over a year exclusively, and have nothing but praise. My post will be continued soon with much more info and many more pics as soon as i can pull myself out of the lab.

Blackberry Kush
IMG00176-20100902-1443.jpg

Tahoe OG
IMG00174-20100902-1442.jpg

Chemdog (or whatever you want to name it)
IMG00173-20100902-1418.jpg

Casually Collected, Inc. - A California Non-Profit Mutual Benefit Corporation

webstar5

webstar5

Well...after having 6 out of 6 critical mass by mr nice successfully germinate....I have ONE out of ten Chemdog IBL by Resevoir send by seed boutique. Not happy. Ill keep you updated.

O

Octopus Sun

Hope their legit, what a crock of BS. That IBL is going to be the dankest herb you ever tried, quit being a dick.

Rez's gear is for real and dank, just because the Bay ran out of his little cards to insert in the package, plus Rez had new cards designed.

WTF you can't even germinate a few seeds?

50 Chemdog IBL seeds 100% germination
perfect.

100 4370
webstar5

webstar5

Ive never had any issues at all with germination. That is why Im hoping I didn't get ripped off.....relax buddy I wasn't being a dick at all. On the other hand...you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom