Chemdog Still Around?

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medicinal

Sorry if this was already covered but does anyone know if Chemdog is still around here or working with JJ? Last I remember he was telling people to share the cuts. With that being said, JJ would you ever consider making Chemdog 91 S1's? Or perhaps an entire line of Chemdog 91 crosses? Seems nobody still has access to this cut after Chemdog preached about sharing it. After reading SMF's smoke report on what he thought was the Skunk VA cut, it just makes me wonder.

M

Medicinal

Well than, JJ, fellow farmers, I guess it's safe to say ChemDog has officially left the building. :rain

southstreets

southstreets

i think jj said he hadnt talkd to chem in awhile bro from the last i heard!! im not sure though..

S

Steve Z

when you say "he's left the building" what are you implying???

just cause someone doesnt live their life via internet doesnt mean they arent around.

i bet you he's just doin his thing, chillin chemdog style.

and he might be doing this crazy thing called livin life. yeah dude thats what i wanna do once i get my herb on :lock::lock:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
just because he has not been online for 2 months, does not mean anything :)

happy xmas all

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Merry Christmas, Logic!

Merry Christmas, Logic & all farmers! monkey5

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if i remeber correctly chemdog said he didnt have the 91 cut back yet. i think JJ is doing some crosses with it though

G

grenbone

Ya, JJ just did the 91DUD (91 Chem X Double Underdawg). Eventually he should be releasing his Original NYC Diesel (91 Chem x Tresdawg) :character0029:

Merry Xmas!

M

Medicinal

Well it seems I've ruffled some feathers with this one, which doesn't surprise me. LoL JJ would you care to comment?

S

Steve Z

i dont think JJ lives his life on the internet too.

PM him if your not trying to "ruffle feathers"

M

Medicinal

i dont think JJ lives his life on the internet too.

PM him if your not trying to "ruffle feathers"

Been there, done that. No need to make excuses for others steve, or make silly exaggerations (Living life on the internet). It doesn't benefit anyone. I'm sure everyone who reads this thread is interested in whats going on with Chemdog.

winta

winta

i wondered what was up wit the man the myth myself bro your not the only 1 ;)

Been there, done that. No need to make excuses for others steve, or make silly exaggerations (Living life on the internet). It doesn't benefit anyone. I'm sure everyone who reads this thread is interested in whats going on with Chemdog.

S

Steve Z

well i mean shit you think michael jordan likes talking about basketball all day long???

noooooooo.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Honestly who even cares where chemdog is at... he dosent do anything here anyways... jj is the one who makes the dank... I dnt mean chem ain't no one I'm just saying its irrelevant to even know weres he's at since he dosent contribute anything..

I might get an earfull for posting that but its the truth.. who even knows if that was really chem or not.!.. I know jj talks to him but its prob not even him online.

Hype guys hype.!

winta

winta

touche' my dude :passingjoint:

Honestly who even cares where chemdog is at... he dosent do anything here anyways... jj is the one who makes the dank... I dnt mean chem ain't no one I'm just saying its irrelevant to even know weres he's at since he dosent contribute anything..

I might get an earfull for posting that but its the truth.. who even knows if that was really chem or not.!.. I know jj talks to him but its prob not even him online.

Hype guys hype.!

M

Medicinal

Hype guys hype.!

ehh.. I guess ya gotta point there eser.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I spoke to Chemdog recently and he is doing fine. We'll be getting together and talking about things soon. He's busy taking care of real life responsibilities and really doesn't have much time for anything else. The older you get the less time you have for yourself and the time that you have won't be used for posting on some internet site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom