Chemdog Still Around?

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

i think everyone understands that jj but... he said hed be releasing some gear under ur banner i think thats y everyone is wondering whats goin on.. i think his input coulda helpd on a cple threads on here regaurding his Chemdog #4 and the skunk va cut... anyways i hope you 2 had a great x mas and have a great new years..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i think everyone understands that jj but... he said hed be releasing some gear under ur banner i think thats y everyone is wondering whats goin on.. i think his input coulda helpd on a cple threads on here regaurding his Chemdog #4 and the skunk va cut... anyways i hope you 2 had a great x mas and have a great new years..

that aint the 91 chem (skunkva) in them threads:giggle
>>>he woulda told the same:)

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i think it is the real skunkVa in those threads. unless im given a cuts out to grow otherwise.....mine is real. its exactly everything that i was told it was gonna be and was from a source indirectly from you GTD. my source got there cut from someone you got yours from and i have PMs to prove it from a 3rd party member on this site

southstreets

southstreets

i think it is the real skunkVa in those threads. unless im given a cuts out to grow otherwise.....mine is real. its exactly everything that i was told it was gonna be and was from a source indirectly from you GTD. my source got there cut from someone you got yours from and i have PMs to prove it from a 3rd party member on this site

................ :)

O

ograskal

Everybody has bought/recieved fake cuts if they've been in the game for a while. I've grown out quite a few myself. Does that mean i dont know what the real deal Fire OG or Chemdog D cut looks like. Enough with the bullshit already. Keep disrespecting the mods here and see what happens...~ogr

southstreets

southstreets

yo hes done the same ogr.. if thats what u wanna do i dont give a shit!! he should stop disrespectin peeps himself.. then he wont get it.. and the fire cuts urs.. so yea i'd consider you an expert on ur cut.. but hes a nobody.. sorry to kick tha truth, but thats the way it is..

O

ograskal

When i read your posts i see you keep instigating egging him on with the F squad bullshit. Let it go already...~ogr

Aligee

Aligee

...ogr i see you only come around when theres bs going on why that bro ???

I'm always around just dont have time to post much. Super busy tryin to raise these 4 kids and lots of other stuff I've been dealing with lately..~ogr

420king-MASSES

hey gotta be careful i got banned for speaking against a certain breeder on this page by speaking the truth //but now im cool i even rock his white bubba now so ya know shits so stupid to argue about a cut for real and everthing coming outta tds is a real deal cut or bean//i do gotta agree with rascal on this point weve all gotten got at some point and if you havent your either ignorant to thed fact that youve got got or its going to happen//gtd i love your grows but sometimes you do come off a lil condisending to people[no disrespect]//southstreets your my dude too so with that being said if you were in gtd position of gettin got with elite cuts wouldnt you make it a priority to be able to tell the differences between real and knock-offs and try to help others[albeit sometimes condisending]i know i would and have its our business[the growers]to know whats what and beable to spot a fake ///again this is a retarded arguement with jives from both sides of the =tion

Aligee

Aligee

...ogr i see you only come around when theres bs going on why that bro ???

I'm always around just dont have time to post much. Super busy tryin to raise these 4 kids and lots of other stuff I've been dealing with lately..~ogr
well understood i got six boys of my own =) ... take care bro !!! aligee !!!

southstreets

southstreets

yea i got you brotha! i just get upset when people talk shit out people who havent even been on the forums. talk shit when u see the cut. not cuss and try and belittle people. instead helpem out. get them that cut.... thats what this community is suppost to be about.. id give anyone whos a good friend of mine anything no questions askd... and theres people on here that can vouch for my kindness. i wish everyone could be that way but i guess i live n a dream world.. when moneys involved there isnt always good intentions... i know i went outta line but at the same time thats how i deal with shit. growin up n the barrios makes u that way! and the disrepect by mods needs to stop.. you should be settin the example not bein it.. and until that happens this will always be the outcome.. some one feelin dis respected.. good lookin ogr.. and 420...

O

ograskal

hey gotta be careful i got banned for speaking against a certain breeder on this page by speaking the truth //but now im cool i even rock his white bubba now so ya know shits so stupid to argue about a cut for real and everthing coming outta tds is a real deal cut or bean//i do gotta agree with rascal on this point weve all gotten got at some point and if you havent your either ignorant to thed fact that youve got got or its going to happen//gtd i love your grows but sometimes you do come off a lil condisending to people[no disrespect]//southstreets your my dude too so with that being said if you were in gtd position of gettin got with elite cuts wouldnt you make it a priority to be able to tell the differences between real and knock-offs and try to help others[albeit sometimes condisending]i know i would and have its our business[the growers]to know whats what and beable to spot a fake ///again this is a retarded arguement with jives from both sides of the =tion

What truth was that?. If you got banned its becuz you were being disrepectful and prolly name calling. It definately wasnt for speaking the truth. LOL.

southstreets

southstreets

so on a better note!! yo ogr anything new you've been workin on??? you drop anything off in santa fe s yet???

420king-MASSES

south i know that your not a hoarder we have mutual friends that youve looked out for //i was kinda ranting because i agree with mods needing to be the example /again rudeness begets more rudeness //also ive noticed that unless specified text are constantly being taken out of context thats why i now use [ not be rude ,just asking,no disrespect ment in tone] kinda shit now because ive had my comments taken out of context and south my brotha im not singleing you out i agree with you 100%i just dont think the argument is productive/and again some not all mods need to realize that they are the people we look to to see what is excepted and not and to fix our issues on the forums //i feel if in that position of power more is expected of you for instance my boy gritty never downs a person hes a mod[supermod] and is always willing to lead by example rabbi is another im not talking shit danny im saying that maybe a perenthsis with a tone definition will go a lot farther again mad respewct to you danny i love your threads and grows and yadadadada but i mean we are all guilty of it we can all be condisending at times

420king-MASSES

o.g.rascal i will p.m. the insident to you if you would like there is no need in opening a can of worms that has been closed in open forum and no i never name call thats not my style[no disrespect ment sir again if you happen to read past the first sentence you will see that im over it i was just trying to look out for my dude southstreets i dont want him getting banned over a silly agrument with a mod]

O

ograskal

o.g.rascal i will p.m. the insident to you if you would like there is no need in opening a can of worms that has been closed in open forum and no i never name call thats not my style[no disrespect ment sir again if you happen to read past the first sentence you will see that im over it i was just trying to look out for my dude southstreets i dont want him getting banned over a silly agrument with a mod]

Yeah your the one that brought out the can of worms in the first place. And for what purpose i dont know. Dont bring it out if you dont want it opened up...~ogr

O

ograskal

so on a better note!! yo ogr anything new you've been workin on??? you drop anything off in santa fe s yet???

Hey wassup bro. This is JJ's forum and we are gettin way off topic now. Hit me up in my forum. Sorry JJ for the clutter..~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom