Chemdog Still Around?

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

again you hold a power position [breeder] and i respectfully said i would be more then happy to discuss the incident in private and was not rude at all [and im still not this is a calm tone thats intended sir] and you come back with that post [which was rude] again your kinda proving the point that southstreets and myself are making certain people who hold positions of power sometimes just fly off the handle [again im not being rude here im just trying to explain were myself and others have been trying to say]also you could have pmd me and not be rude in the forum i was using my banning as an example as look im over it i even grow this guys gear now so mr.rascal i wasnt trying to open anything see what im saying how shit gets taken outta context all this couldve been handled in pm because again IM OVER IT I EVEN GROW YOUR GEAR THATS HOW MUCH IM OVER IT[again not being rude just emphasizing thats all my brotha] again all the best karma and vibes to you o.g.rascal

O

ograskal

Well your the one that came on here in public saying you were banned from here for speaking the truth. You cant see how that is opening up a can of worms?. Really?...LOL....Come on dude...think about it... drop it already and lets keep thingz on topic... Chemdog wassup buddy hit me up when you got time..~ogr

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i think it is the real skunkVa in those threads. unless im given a cuts out to grow otherwise.....mine is real. its exactly everything that i was told it was gonna be and was from a source indirectly from you GTD. my source got there cut from someone you got yours from and i have PMs to prove it from a 3rd party member on this site
>>>where did my cut come from Skunk<<<Please educate me and everyone:)

You dont know where I got my cuts>>>unless I told you where i got it from, anything you hear is just speculation and complete bullshit at its finest:)

If ya all want to hate on me for the knowledge I've gained on the Chems>>something I have a real passion for>>so be it:) I will be here to point out fake cuts that ruin the true representation of the chem family<<

gtd:passingjoint:

Also note>>people get banned when the disrespectful name calling starts>followed by rude PM's:)

southstreets

southstreets

no ruide pm's from me.. its done bro.. over with.. some people take the way you say things as bein an ass.. its all good!! we should all just drop it!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>where did my cut come from Skunk<<<Please educate me and everyone:)

You dont know where I got my cuts>>>unless I told you where i got it from, anything you hear is just speculation and complete bullshit at its finest:)

If ya all want to hate on me for the knowledge I've gained on the Chems>>something I have a real passion for>>so be it:) I will be here to point out fake cuts that ruin the true representation of the chem family<<

Also note>>people get banned when the disrespectful name calling starts>followed by rude PM's:)

really....on this whole thing i get called out? when people are clearly referencing how i was called out on a fake cut i say that i believe its still real and everyone else is straight up going off not holding back and i get called out for stating a opinion. now iv been on these boards for a minute and iv never once had negative vibes to bring to the boards. im always tryin to help people and share info that i have that might do someone good. i share piics from time to time....and im never rude. to call me out when people are straight up going off on you....REALLY!.....im glad that if i play by the rules that it gets me the call out. i have no idea whats going on around here these days but there is just a very negative vibe around here and its not about sharing pics and info anymore....seems its turned into a pissing match. its really too bad ~SMF~

S

Steve Z

this thread should get closed cause only negativity is going to come out, even out of clarification

O

ograskal

Hey Skunk. Wassup bro. I think he called you out cuz you posted that you got the cut from the same source as he did and you said you had PM's to prove it so he's calling you out on it. Whatever cut you have it sure does look dank bro. Keep killin it bro!...~ogr

420king-MASSES

skunkmaster ur cut looks real bro no doubts in my mind dont stress you know you got the ill and we know it too

I

ibTheMan

seems like people are out of weed and are cranky as hell.lol
im smoke og bubba mixed with og#18 and im messed up and not cranky, no what im sayn bags of cashis out there^.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Skunk. Wassup bro. I think he called you out cuz you posted that you got the cut from the same source as he did and you said you had PM's to prove it so he's calling you out on it. Whatever cut you have it sure does look dank bro. Keep killin it bro!...~ogr

hey ogr~ whats happening bro. i understand the call out, i really dont want to stir up stuff as thats not how i roll. i could name drop on open boards but that would be straight up disrespectful. maybe i worded the whole thing wrong. i know where GTD got his cuts as he told me via PM in a peaceful conversation. im not bringing that up nor does that matter. i do know he gave it to someone thats on the boards and has been pointed out to be a certified cutting. this person then gave it to another VERY credible person in which i got the cut from. i was trying to say in less words, GTDs cut was one in the came as mine, it was originally from him via someone else. enough said as i dont like these pissing matches. im here to see some cool pics and talk and learn some nice decent people. is that too much to ask for? ~SMF~

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hey ogr~ whats happening bro. i understand the call out, i really dont want to stir up stuff as thats not how i roll. i could name drop on open boards but that would be straight up disrespectful. maybe i worded the whole thing wrong. i know where GTD got his cuts as he told me via PM in a peaceful conversation. im not bringing that up nor does that matter. i do know he gave it to someone thats on the boards and has been pointed out to be a certified cutting. this person then gave it to another VERY credible person in which i got the cut from. i was trying to say in less words, GTDs cut was one in the came as mine, it was originally from him via someone else. enough said as i dont like these pissing matches. im here to see some cool pics and talk and learn some nice decent people. is that too much to ask for? ~SMF~

not to much to ask for at all Skunk I apologize>>i now remember the conversation we had<<>>The AAA makes me forgetful at times.
for the record Big Buddy was not supposed to pass that out and thought my wishes were respected. That was quite a while ago>>I didn't know then what I know now along with the people i know>>a fine example of generosity to a fault>>>and is why nothing leaves my stable now a days.

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>Also if ya all are wondering why southstreets is banned<<

>>Posting personal PM's in a open forum is not ok>>its against the TOU<<

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
not to much to ask for at all Skunk I apologize>>i now remember the conversation we had<<>>The AAA makes me forgetful at times.
for the record Big Buddy was not supposed to pass that out and thought my wishes were respected. That was quite a while ago>>I didn't know then what I know now along with the people i know>>a fine example of generosity to a fault>>>and is why nothing leaves my stable now a days.

gtd

all good man. you live and you learn. i understand not letting things out of your stable anymore. all the stuff iv got people told me not to let out i dont and people call me a hoarder and piece of crap for it lol. i dont mean to be a dick but i do what people want of me when "given" a cutting with strings attached. some people do what they say and some dont.:anim_09: some follow them and some dont unfortunately~SMF~

420king-MASSES

is this a permanent ban or a temporary ?[inquisitive tone applied here]

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
is this a permanent ban or a temporary ?[inquisitive tone applied here]

:anim_09::anim_09::anim_09:
I go out of my way to PM the guy and keep it off the OPEN forumz and to post our conversation is just not happening on my tab:)

He has already been banned from here already in the past for his unkindly manner<<<
ICMAG is perfect for people like that

He can take it up with the logic

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
lol 99.9% of us wouldnt be growin herb if we followed rules....

lol dont get me wrong steve buddy there are people deserving such as yourself.

I take note on the deserving, believe me

Top Bottom