Chemical Romance from Divine Genetics

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
My chem rom was actually pretty sturdy did not have to suport prop could have one was a six footer but branche s were strong and help up colas,still puffing CR from this summer love it,good luck bro.

There ya go 420, should be a sturdy frame to work with. What's the stretch like on this lady? Thanks for the insight blazer!

420alldaze

420alldaze

There ya go 420, should be a sturdy frame to work with. What's the stretch like on this lady? Thanks for the insight blazer!
hey bro she doesnt stretch her arms too much maybe 6" . i keep my 600s close as well so maybe thats why. 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good to know! I look forward to sharing my grow thread for Chem Romance when I get to popping them! How many phenos are there in this strain? I'm guessing the fruity one is a sought after pheno? I liked that gummy worm flavor! Great stone/high too!

blazer

blazer

Mine stretched quite a bit atleast doubled if not more, had em under aircooled 1k.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
its from the latest "most interesting man in the world" commercial lol i love that guy..."he can speak french in russian" "when in rome, they do as he does"
@Dan Klover Bro your avatar kills me! Everytime I see it I think it's really you, and that your stoned and laughing at a post. Silly Crom...

420alldaze

420alldaze

Good to know! I look forward to sharing my grow thread for Chem Romance when I get to popping them! How many phenos are there in this strain? I'm guessing the fruity one is a sought after pheno? I liked that gummy worm flavor! Great stone/high too!
whats up , there are two phenos i think, the fruity funk and the chem fruit funk. the chem thaste is really pronounced in mine.

Geez I wish man I'm not even close to being that handsome but I do appreciate the compliment. Btw anyone know a good orthodontist?
roflmao, your a trip bro. ya know its funny ,i was sayin how funny it would be if that really was him. lol

blazer

blazer

hey bro I only popped 2 and two phenos small yielder was the more fruity stanky, but both have that chemmy funk, the fruitier was better tasting and frostier imo!
Funny shit crom dan klover your avatar is good shit bro!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I wonder what a full pack would unleash? Maybe logic will chime in with some pheno info. Though a fruity and a chemmy pheno would make sense.

420alldaze

420alldaze

i popped five outta six and three were reall frosty and chem like. the other two were frosty but way more fruity tastin. somewhere are the monster babys arm size cola pics ,i did a growlog way back when. ima look for it 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

budz_171.jpg
heres the first run of the avalanche. huge dense nuggets. mmmm i miss that big bud. lol

Reactions: mal
Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I wonder what a full pack would unleash? Maybe logic will chime in with some pheno info. Though a fruity and a chemmy pheno would make sense.

I ran a full pack of Chemical Romance when Logic first dropped it. There were some variation but you can put the plants into two main phenotypes, the fruit and the funk. My understanding is the Sis brings in the fruit and the funk comes more from the #4. Yields were all good to excellent with a single topping. In the end I choose a keeper that is so funky it smells like burnt rubber and rotten skunk ass. Potency was top of the scale. This was the pheno that had people losing their minds and calling back the next day for more. I haven't stopped running it since.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sweet! Can you post up some pics of the keeper pheno? Have any bud shots or dry shots?

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Yes I do. However, I need to fix the pc first. My parts should be here by Tuesday so I'll try to get some uploaded after. The pics aren't super quality but should suffice.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That's what's up whippleschnitz! I'd love to see them, and I'm sure the readers would love some shots of a keeper pheno! Thanks for adding to this thread bro!

Cheers,
Crom

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Looks like I only have an early flowering pic of the whole plant from about day 40 and one closer to harvest. Honestly though, the growth habit of everything was very similar in structure with only minor differences in internodal spacing. The difference between the phenos largely came down to small differences in bud/calyx shape and the terpene profile. Very reliable, 5 oz. per plant every 10 weeks.
Chemical Romance 2 40 Days Flowering 1

Now here are some recent dried bud shots. This is pretty typical size and shape, each one is about 3 gr.

Top Bottom