Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Get cold over there chem..I thought you was in Florida 😉

is one of those beer packs mine 🤗

Its getting chilly over here in Florida Max, very Christmassy for the start of Winter, some folk have had thick fog for four days. 🎄 Good for vegging though. 😬

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It’s 65 at my place right now - too fuckin cold! No frost yet in central Fla
Brrr I could hardly stand it.........lol........its around Zero here today or in your world 32f...... all bundled up are you, toque, scarfs and mittens time...eh..?....lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Brrr I could hardly stand it.........lol........its around Zero here today or in your world 32f...... all bundled up are you, toque, scarfs and mittens time...eh..?....lol
I act all smug as we're paying over $2 a liter for heating oil to stay alive, This is going to be a tough winter on a whole lot of us that rely on oil and don't have the electrical capacity to upgrade to a heat pump system..... I'd like to take my 3 cats & wife & come down south for the winter.......ya...like that's going to happen..............ever try to take 3 cats for a walk at the same time? .....yep its how you'd expect.😁
😁

Moshmen

Moshmen

I act all smug as we're paying over $2 a liter for heating oil to stay alive, This is going to be a tough winter on a whole lot of us that rely on oil and don't have the electrical capacity to upgrade to a heat pump system..... I'd like to take my 3 cats & wife & come down south for the winter.......ya...like that's going to happen..............ever try to take 3 cats for a walk at the same time? .....yep its how you'd expect.😁
😁
Doors open !

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this still very frosty morning. 🙂 All is well at this end, plants are vegging away quite happily, with only the Chem OG showing any sort of def, still think its the fan stalling on it combined with the stiff frost we've had for over a week now, every time I open the door I can see the plants shiver. 😁 The other two are fine with no issues. If the plants keep going as they are, we should be able to put the scrog net on mid week, or next Saturday morning. 👍 Scrog frame is built, netted and waiting to be placed, so we're just waiting on the plants to push out some nice branching. 🙂 Pic time. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush V4a

OG Kush V4b

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla V4a

Buddzilla V4b

Chem OG.
Chem OG V4a

Chem OG V4b

And that's another update, updated. So will the plants be big enough to need the scog frame, or will the frost move on so things can speed up, only one way to find out, and that's to join us next Saturday and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Been cooler on the coastal bend,tx. lately as it's 40 degrees this morning near the bay. Your plants look fine, growing well but slow you say. I have seedlings in coco, paper towel and two clones I pulled out of three cuttings I made three weeks ago or so. 1 gal clone is Trainwreck & JJ said it that one is hard to clone. the clone was taken from the bottom portion of the plants so they might have a better chance to root and they did well as the two I selected had roots shooting out of the "root riot" cubes heck the TSP or GoldleafxCali Dream had 1" hanging below the cube! You maintain your "mircodosing" of the solo cups and yours will be ready for up potting in a week or two. Just what do you micro dose yours with Chemistry? Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

Been cooler on the coastal bend,tx. lately as it's 40 degrees this morning near the bay. Your plants look fine, growing well but slow you say. I have seedlings in coco, paper towel and two clones I pulled out of three cuttings I made three weeks ago or so. 1 gal clone is Trainwreck & JJ said it that one is hard to clone. the clone was taken from the bottom portion of the plants so they might have a better chance to root and they did well as the two I selected had roots shooting out of the "root riot" cubes heck the TSP or GoldleafxCali Dream had 1" hanging below the cube! You maintain your "mircodosing" of the solo cups and yours will be ready for up potting in a week or two. Just what do you micro dose yours with Chemistry? Cheers SS

They are currently feeding on 300ppm of aqua veg nuits with a splash of enzyme to keep every thing fresh. Just keep watching, and your plants will tell you what they want. 😉

Madmax

Madmax

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this still very frosty morning. 🙂 All is well at this end, plants are vegging away quite happily, with only the Chem OG showing any sort of def, still think its the fan stalling on it combined with the stiff frost we've had for over a week now, every time I open the door I can see the plants shiver. 😁 The other two are fine with no issues. If the plants keep going as they are, we should be able to put the scrog net on mid week, or next Saturday morning. 👍 Scrog frame is built, netted and waiting to be placed, so we're just waiting on the plants to push out some nice branching. 🙂 Pic time. 👍

OG Kush.
View attachment 1311848

View attachment 1311849

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1311850

View attachment 1311851

Chem OG.
View attachment 1311852

View attachment 1311853

And that's another update, updated. So will the plants be big enough to need the scog frame, or will the frost move on so things can speed up, only one way to find out, and that's to join us next Saturday and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍
Maybe you need a 10 day weather forcast Program.you could tell us now and save the suspense 😎😉😁

chemistry

chemistry

Maybe you need a 10 day weather forcast Program.you could tell us now and save the suspense 😎😉😁

Warmed up this afternoon, some warm sunshine, you watch it snow now. 🙂 Not made any beer for Christmas/New Year, just don't seem to have the time lately to do much at all, misses has been beer gathering while she's been in the food markets, so we shouldn't run out, seen some nice packs in the shopping, fingers crossed their not out bound presents. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Seems you know what they are.,show your ol girl a pic of it in a store and tell her you wouldn’t mind that one.and pretend you never seen the ones she bought 😁…I give my brothers hints of things I like .they end up buying them for me and they can’t get over how well I can guess what they have bought me haha…my system never fails me 😂

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you on this sunny Christmas Eve morning, hope you've been behaving this year. 😁 All is good with the plants, was rushing to get to work on Monday morning and may have over dosed the closet forest, got a bit of yellow/burnt tips thing going on, but at least I know its not a deficiency. 😁 Other than that, not a lot is wrong with this run, at the minute. 🙂 At lights on this morning we started week five of veg, also placed the scrog frame and net, plants are just starting to poke through the netting, a prime time to place the net as it pushes the tops down and enables you to train the branches along the mesh, I've not stripped any thing from the under canopy of the plants yet, as the leaves can still make use of the side light until they're shaded out, in which case they will be taken off as they fade to crispy and composted. 👍 Pics time.

OG Kush.
OG Kush V5a

OG Kush V5b

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla V5a

Buddzilla V5b

Chem OG.
Chem OG V5a

Chem OG V5b

Group Shot.
Group Shot V5 3

Plants should take off now, plenty of space to fill in the net, just got to feed them properly and we're made. 😁 With a bit of luck we could be flipping mid January. 🤞 So that's where we are at the minute, just got to fill the net as much as we can, the Buddzilla looks like it could take half a net on its own, as its quite a bit bigger than the other two plants, we'll see how it all unfolds over the next couple of weeks, so if you want to see more unfolding, pop back next week and see some more. 🙂 Until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Great start almost to flip, looks like a 1st. day of Spring harvest, my B-day. Plants look fine so far, they will tell you what they want if you watch their growth closely. Now that does take experience for some, but that is the interesting journey, learning to watch the plant and "see" how the plant is growing. Thanks for the update and Merry Brr-Christmas to you and all my growmies here @THCFarmer, Cheers and salutations SS

chemistry

chemistry

Growing is like learning to play chess, you get sick of getting beat, so then you learn to apply a strategy, this saves you from being checkmated in six moves, then you update your strategy with experience, and hone it into a fine tool that then enables you to grow any thing you fancy. 😉

Madmax

Madmax

looking good.I reckon you will b flipping before then..the budzilla girls going to b huge by then and will most likely fill the majority of the net on her own..the plant structure and leaf shape reminds me of the keeper I have up front in the middle..going to b a wierd feeling not seeing them up around the light 😂

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Yes, the Buddzilla is a shade burglar, I'm going to have to set one free and see if it can beat the Franco's Lemon Cheese, or the Biscotti Mintz, that was a cloud piercer. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom