Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

I'll smoke to that.....nice work, its fun and addictive this grow hobby / life.....on my 3rd Alaska thunderfuck joint of the day....it looks like I ground up enough for 1 more before I grab a handful of something else for my afternoon smoke......Stay warm its -22f here at the moment and @ 30% humidity in my basement

Oh and nice crop filling your room, should be a nice harvest.😃

Just got sat down with a nice pipe of Zkittles. 😁
20230204 173303

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this sunny, Spring like morning. 😎 This morning saw us finish week four of flower and start week five as the lights came on. All is well with the plants, nothing bad to report, only thing being the over feed that I gave the plants a couple of weeks back, followed by the remedial action of flushing that feed out with some thing lower in PPM, which sent the plants the other way, you can still see this on the tips, but not to worry, I've no doubt they will get me stoned. 😁 I love the end of week five of flower, peak muff period, gives you a good idea of how big your buds might be. I was told once by an old grower from the 70's that the more muff you grow, the higher you get, well I've put in some effort to test this theory, but I just wind up stoned, you can test this theory your self if you like, let me know how you get on. 🤣 Anyway, enough science, lets look at some orange pics. 👍

OG Kush. You can see the under canopy's leaves being sucked back into the plant, no point in the plant keeping them as there is no light for them to operate.
OG Kush F4a

OG Kush F4b

OG Kush F4c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F4a

Buddzilla F4b

Buddzilla F4c

Chem OG F4a

Chem OG F4b

Chem OG F4c

Group Shot.
Group Shot F4 3

Group Shot F4 1

And yet another update joins the millions of other internet updates that have been written over the years, you can only guess how many there are in total, a very broad subject. 👍 So, muff fans, join us next week for week five of flower, and if week four is any thing to go by, then week five should be the plants peak flower period, your old grandmother would be proud to receive a bunch of these on her birthday. 😁 So if you have a gran with a birthday next week, then treat her to some thing different for a change, until next week, keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

My granny, Lol,lol. I met a girlfriends grandmother in Tennessee who had a cannabis plant growing behind her garage which held a 59 "pink" Caddalic ! Those were the "Muff-Daze" brother, keep bringin me back! Cheers & lookin good SSgrower

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all doing on this fine sunny day. 😎 All's good here with the plants, just finished week five of flower and first light this morning saw us kick off into week six. We have a proper muff festival flowering at the moment, peak muffness, don't know if muffness is a proper word, keeps coming up with a red line no matter how I change the spelling. 😁 Still have the burnt tips, think we're stuck with them till the end, so don't rush your feeding or you'll wind up in the same boat as us. 😁 Other than the burnt tip there's nothing much to report. Orange pics. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush F5a

OG Kush F5b

OG Kush F5c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F5a

Buddzilla F5b

Buddzilla F5c

Chem OG.
Chem OG F5a

Chem OG F5b

Chem OG F5c

Group Shots.
Group Shot F5 2

Group Shot F5 3

There you go, start of week six, should start to see cinnamon fronds forming by the end of this week, nice. 🙂 So, if your a muff fan, or cinnamon frond fan, then pop back next week for more of the same, and I'll do my best to feed your frenzy. Until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this wind driven rainy day, hope your all sorted to kick back for the weekend with family and friends. 🙂 There goes week six, hello week seven of flower. Plants are still producing white hairs, so our muff explosion is still going on, with the OG Kush being the whitest of the bunch, followed by the Buddzilla, the Chem OG is the only one of the three that looks like its showing any signs of fade, with the odd cinnamon frond starting to put in an appearance, I expect them to be more obvious by the end of week seven. 🙂 I was in the workshop the other evening, when I picked up one of those white Jiffy envelopes off the pile of crap that builds up on the ends of your work bench, I couldn't remember what was in it, it was the other bug bombs I'd ordered, never gave the bugs a thought really, as we have none this run, other runs the mites or thrips have put in an appearance just as flowering takes off (B*****ds) but not this time, so do they work? I fully intend to let off another in my space next run, maybe its down to it being Winter here and the bug numbers are low, we'll see when we get into the Summer run. 😉 The last two runs I've suffered mould in three main cola's this last run, and four the run before, not decimating, but it is a mild draw back. So I'm trying some thing that a buddy tipped me off on, and if I escape the rot this run, I'll tell you what it is, it could be the growers fault. 😁 Any way, orange pic time. 👍

OG Kush. Takes the award for best muff.
OG Kush F6a

OG Kush F6b

OG Kush F6c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F6a

Buddzilla F6b

Buddzilla F6c

Chem OG.
Chem OG F6a

Chem OG F6b

Chem OG F6c

Group Shots.
Group Shot F6 5

Group Shot F6 3

And there you go, and a video this week, in orange too. 😁 That's us up to date, so if you want to know how it goes here in week seven, then pop back next week and see it all in a nice shade of Summer orange, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning to all you tokers and growers, how are you on this overcast Saturday morning, we hope your all well. 🙂 We have just finished week seven, and as of this morning we started week eight of flower, not long now until we send in the lumber jack team for a bit of woodland clearing. 😁 Haven't a clue what we'll wind up with weight wise, buds seem quite dense, so a good weight might be on the cards, no sign of moulds or pests, which is a shame, in that I burnt the tips early on. The main problem with feeding the three strains that I have on this run, is that the OG Kush likes a banquet feed, but the other two which have more Sativa traits live on salad sandwiches, so balancing these three has been a challenge, and this shows in the leaf tips. Now I know what the OG Kush is about, I can run it with some other big eaters like the Franco's, Dark Phoenix and the other light hugging bean stalks. But this is the way it is for mixed stain growers, especially the time strapped ones like my self. But when I finally retire, as we all will, then I'll be able to grow perfect show plants. 🙂 Hopefully the Farm and you lot will still be here to see it. 😁 Soon be time to think about the next set of seeds to grow, don't know if I want to go large or medium, or even a scrog with three for four light huggers, will have to look into the seed vault and see what we have. 👍 Enough ramble, pic time. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush F7a

OG Kush F7b

OG Kush F7c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F7a

Buddzilla F7b

Buddzilla F7c

Chem OG.
Chem OG F7a

Group Shot.
Group Shot F7 2

Group Shot F7 3

And there you go, the start of week eight should see ambers and the leaves start to degrade, and either fade to colour, or shrivel, I think that they will shrivel this run due to the over feed, so if your into a bit of shriveling, then join us next week and see how it goes, until then Farmers, just keep tokiing.👍

Chem OG F7b
Chem OG F7c
Madmax

Madmax

Gee that og is hairy. .lots of pistils..I bet she won’t throw any amber for weeks.looks along way off.whether they all of a sudden start turning cinnamon in a couple I wouldn’t know.very nice buds structurally .the cone heads are back.😃.what’s the distance to light and feed right now.I see scissor blisters comin.

chemistry

chemistry

Gee that og is hairy. .lots of pistils..I bet she won’t throw any amber for weeks.looks along way off.whether they all of a sudden start turning cinnamon in a couple I wouldn’t know.very nice buds structurally .the cone heads are back.😃.what’s the distance to light and feed right now.I see scissor blisters comin.

OG is healthily hairy for week seven, the other two, if I looked hard enough I could find a cinnamon, but the OG is a stayer. I've dropped the ppm due to the two Sativa doms showing signs of light burn, but at week seven I don't think it will be detrimental. But the OG Kush sure is a contender for the top muff award. 🤣 Best flower I've had in a while, and looking forward to running another. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Great evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom