Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning to all you tokers and growers, hope your all well on this sunny, but very frosty morning. šŸ™‚ We enter week nine as the lights came on this morning, and wave good bye to week eight. šŸ–ļø All seem fine with the plants, the Buddzilla and the Chem OG are showing some fade and a bit of die off, they're sucking in the bottom leaves which are taking on that lemon colour. šŸ‘ The OG Kush is still top muff, it is still going and shows no sign of fading this week, its a week tenner for sure, so now its a waiting game. šŸ˜ Pic time. šŸ‘

OG Kush.
OG Kush F8a

OG Kush F8b

OG Kush F8c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F8a

Buddzilla F8b

Buddzilla F8c

Chem OG.
Chem OG F8a

Chem OG F8b

Chem OG F8c

Group Shots.
Group Shot F8 2

Group Shot F8 3

Every thing is coming together now we're nearing the end of this run, would be nice to see the OG Kush covered in cinnamon fronds by next week, won't be holding my breath. šŸ˜ So if you want to know if the fronds turn cinnamon, then get your self back here next Saturday and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. šŸ‘

Moshmen

Moshmen

Still plenty of life in them yet, there is some thing about the HPS that I love, very sunny. šŸ˜Ž
Looking good in there but the yellow gotta go. Lol time to move into the 21ā€™st century. I run about 2000 true watts of led at about $3 a day canā€™t beat that . You hps guys are pretty loyal though ! Nice work no matter what ur usin

Madmax

Madmax

Looking good in there but the yellow gotta go. Lol time to move into the 21ā€™st century. I run about 2000 true watts of led at about $3 a day canā€™t beat that . You hps guys are pretty loyal though ! Nice work no matter what ur usin
the leds too cold for him mosh..lol..but to b fair..Iā€™d say this is chems best run Iā€™ve seen..

Madmax

Madmax

It would b the only bad thing about leds I think..not as efficient as hps power wise in winter but my yields are up along with quality. thatā€™s the main thing for me.I love my led.I canā€™t go back lolšŸ˜

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Grow is looking awesome! I was so close to getting HPS for my 2nd tent but went with another LED. But still being considered for my winter grows, same issue with heat, I run wood stoves sometimes when the temps really drop, so itā€™s always dry and colder in the basement, maybe Iā€™ll run the LEDā€™s through summerā€¦ damn another project šŸ¤£

chemistry

chemistry

Grow is looking awesome! I was so close to getting HPS for my 2nd tent but went with another LED. But still being considered for my winter grows, same issue with heat, I run wood stoves sometimes when the temps really drop, so itā€™s always dry and colder in the basement, maybe Iā€™ll run the LEDā€™s through summerā€¦ damn another project šŸ¤£

You can have and run both, both work, more a preference than a game changer, but if you need lights out heat in flower, then HPS is your best friend. šŸ‘

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You can have and run both, both work, more a preference than a game changer, but if you need lights out heat in flower, then HPS is your best friend. šŸ‘
In winter, heat is always my best friend šŸ˜ summertime thoughā€¦ no AC, cooler the better so thatā€™s where the LEDā€™sā€¦.. Shine šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll defenitly plan to have one on hand to run next winter, it would obviously reduce the need to run a heater so there is cost offset.

But to be honest I mostly want to try HPS/MH just to have the experience and learn a thing or 2 along the way šŸ”¬

chemistry

chemistry

In winter, heat is always my best friend šŸ˜ summertime thoughā€¦ no AC, cooler the better so thatā€™s where the LEDā€™sā€¦.. Shine šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll defenitly plan to have one on hand to run next winter, it would obviously reduce the need to run a heater so there is cost offset.

But to be honest I mostly want to try HPS/MH just to have the experience and learn a thing or 2 along the way šŸ”¬

The HPS club is quite big, and the door is always open to new members. šŸ˜

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The HPS club is quite big, and the door is always open to new members. šŸ˜
Maybe Iā€™ll try on the small scale a 400w in a 4x4, weā€™ll see I have a brand new Phlizon FD6500 (well I used it for a month to finish out a couple plants and test it ) thatā€™s supposed to be to put back in it lol, hmm put the FD6500 and the FC-E8000 together in the 4x8 2x blurples in the vegetable 4x8 and use the 4x4 for a small scale HPS run

So many options lol Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll join the club I was considering a 1000w HPS or the FD6500, went with the LEDā€™s I was thinking about summer runs at the time

chemistry

chemistry

Maybe Iā€™ll try on the small scale a 400w in a 4x4, weā€™ll see I have a brand new Phlizon FD6500 (well I used it for a month to finish out a couple plants and test it ) thatā€™s supposed to be to put back in it lol, hmm put the FD6500 and the FC-E8000 together in the 4x8 2x blurples in the vegetable 4x8 and use the 4x4 for a small scale HPS run

So many options lol Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll join the club I was considering a 1000w HPS or the FD6500, went with the LEDā€™s I was thinking about summer runs at the time

Options are plenty, think this is the fascination with growing, different ways, different styles, they all work, and trying different ways to do things gives you experience you wouldn't have gained if you'd not given other things a try. 400w is as low as you want to go, I find its harder to flower out your plants with any thing less, less is good for veg. šŸ˜‰

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Options are plenty, think this is the fascination with growing, different ways, different styles, they all work, and trying different ways to do things gives you experience you wouldn't have gained if you'd not given other things a try. 400w is as low as you want to go, I find its harder to flower out your plants with any thing less, less is good for veg. šŸ˜‰
Hmm so a 250 would be good for veg, would a 600w setup work well for flower in a 4x4? Iā€™ll have to look into the dimmers and see how they work. I need to install some new outlets and breakers anyways might as well get it set up right, I already have the wire and outlets and boxes etc just need to pick up 3-4 new breakers so each tent is in its own circuit

It is the fascination for me I enjoy trying new things and seeing the results

SSgrower

SSgrower

650 w should get you to about 1000ppfd, which is photon flux density. Anywhere above 1000 ppfd Co2 can come into play so you are right there at the threshold.SSgrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom