Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Hmm so a 250 would be good for veg, would a 600w setup work well for flower in a 4x4? I’ll have to look into the dimmers and see how they work. I need to install some new outlets and breakers anyways might as well get it set up right, I already have the wire and outlets and boxes etc just need to pick up 3-4 new breakers so each tent is in its own circuit

It is the fascination for me I enjoy trying new things and seeing the results

Yes, 250 would do, seedlings and cuttings would love it, 400 would give you better ground coverage, 600 would see you through flower with ease, I've flowered with 400's through veg and flower, and had excellent results. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning you tokers and growers, how are you all on this grey rainy Saturday morning? Hope your all well. 🙂 Here we are finishing week nine, and starting week 10. The OG Kush has started to fade a little, about time, the Buddzilla and the Chem OG are about half way there, don't know why the plants are taking so long to flower out, been cold here lately, thinking this is what's been holding them back. I've dropped the temps, cut the feeding to a minimum, so this should inspire the plants to finish up, you can see the appearance of yellow leaves on the under side of the plants as they suck in all the goodness they've stored in the leaves, would aid trimming if they all fell off, but they don't. 😁 The finish line is in sight. 👍 Orange pic time. 😁

OG Kush. Still showing a lot of flower.
OG Kush F9a

OG Kush F9b

OG Kush F9c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F9a

Buddzilla F9b

Buddzilla F9c

Chem OG. This will be the first to finish.
Chem OG F9a

Chem OG F9b

Chem OG F9c

Group Shots.
Group Shot F9 2

Group Shot F9 3

There goes week 9 as we blast off into week 10, so will the Chem OG finish this week, as it seems to be in the lead for first to finish award, or will it need another week, or two? So if you want to see what develops during week ten, then pop back next Saturday and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Good morning you tokers and growers, how are you all on this grey rainy Saturday morning? Hope your all well. 🙂 Here we are finishing week nine, and starting week 10. The OG Kush has started to fade a little, about time, the Buddzilla and the Chem OG are about half way there, don't know why the plants are taking so long to flower out, been cold here lately, thinking this is what's been holding them back. I've dropped the temps, cut the feeding to a minimum, so this should inspire the plants to finish up, you can see the appearance of yellow leaves on the under side of the plants as they suck in all the goodness they've stored in the leaves, would aid trimming if they all fell off, but they don't. 😁 The finish line is in sight. 👍 Orange pic time. 😁

View attachment 1341792

View attachment 1341793

View attachment 1341794

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1341795

View attachment 1341796

View attachment 1341797

View attachment 1341798

View attachment 1341799

View attachment 1341800

Group Shots.
View attachment 1341801

View attachment 1341802

There goes week 9 as we blast off into week 10, so will the Chem OG finish this week, as it seems to be in the lead for first to finish award, or will it need another week, or two? So if you want to see what develops during week ten, then pop back next Saturday and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍
Some nice big buds there Chem!

SSgrower

SSgrower

I agree, in the last week of flower maturity is about done, just water your media to help flush salts that will build up and wreck your grow.SS

B

benjones

if in the last week you feed them plain water at 0.2 EC , if the run off is a high EC at 1.2 or something , would you pour water through the pot until the run off is matching what goes in ?

chemistry

chemistry

if in the last week you feed them plain water at 0.2 EC , if the run off is a high EC at 1.2 or something , would you pour water through the pot until the run off is matching what goes in ?

I just flush the 300ppm through the medium, and the pot ppm drops over a couple of days, then when its down to 300 I start with the water, not PH'd, it won't matter at this point as the plants have finished. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

After I flush the media for 2 days I introduce cal/mag as I grow in coco and that cal/mag will stop the "stripping" of cal/mag. It's needed by the plant and most coco companies don't recharge their coco like tupar,royal gold or canna coco. Dr. M.J. Coco gives a tutorial on recharging coco for your next run.SSgrower

Madmax

Madmax

View attachment 1341792

View attachment 1341793

View attachment 1341794

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1341795

View attachment 1341796

View attachment 1341797

View attachment 1341798

View attachment 1341799

View attachment 1341800

Group Shots.
View attachment 1341801

View attachment 1341802

Big yield coming up chem.you’ll need extra coat hangers..raid the missuses wardrobe 😁

SSgrower

SSgrower

@SSgrower . you use calmag all the way until the end , or are you adding the calmag at the end so you can re-use the coco ?
To re-use the coco after 3 runs the media needs and the material bag demands to be cleaned. I buy new bags but re-use the coco due to price$$ SSgrower

chemistry

chemistry

Good afternoon to all you tokers and growers, late update as over time was called for yesterday, so we'll just have to update today instead, Sunday afternoon and I've just finally got the time to write this update, its going to be a long week. 😏 Its all more dosh to keep my family fed, and more importantly, my grow lights burning, or there will be trouble. 😁 Where we are at the moment is, from this morning its water only for the plants until finish. The OG Kush still has some muff on it, while the Buddzilla, Chem OG, are two thirds cinnamon, with a third ambers, so still a bit to go with the OG Kush, the OG Kush is still green, while the other two have leaf shrivel, so next time I grow the OG Kush it will have to partner a couple of other big eating long stayers like its self, you live and learn. 😁 There goes week ten, hello week eleven, should be done for week twelve, if the OG Kush fades. 😁 Pic time. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush F10a

OG Kush F10b

OG Kush F10c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F10a

Buddzilla F10b

Buddzilla F10c

Chem OG.
Chem OG F10a

Chem OG F10b

Chem OG F10c

Group Shots.
Group Shot F10 2

Group Shot F10 3

And there ends this Sunday afternoons update, not long until chop, wouldn't be surprised if one plant, the Chem OG wasn't chopped by next week, it will be the first, as its the most advanced in flower. 👍 So will it be up, will it be down, pop back next week to find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning to all you tokers and growers, hope your all fine this dull grey Saturday morning. 🙂 Well, what a difference a week makes, thought it would be next week before I would be chopping down, but the OG Kush got its act together and took on a cinnamon glow through this last week. 😁 The Buddzilla and the Chem OG were close enough last week, but I held off so I could chop the three plants together, just to save some time, and messing about. 👍 Hanger wise, I got two off the OG Kush, as it seems to be a tip budder rather than producing donkey's, three from the Buddzilla, and two from the Chem OG, looks very productive swinging in the fans slight breeze, shame there will only be a third left next week when it dry's. 🤣 I'll gloat over my newly gained treasure, at least for a couple of days before it shrinks. 😁 Don't know what we're growing next, or by what method, we will decide that after the clean down, going white walls again, got some spare white emulsion to use up. 😁

OG Kush, final week.
OG Kush F11

OG Kush, two hangers on the left. 👍
Chop F11 7

Buddzilla, three hangers from the right to left.
Chop F11 8

Chem OG, the last two hangers on the right.
Chop F11 9

Group Shot.
Chop F11 3

So next week we'll see how much dry bud we have, black plastic buckets with clip on lids are at the ready, always a bit sad chopping your plants, all that effort keeping them alive, all the time I've spent lovingly tending them, and now I've murdered them. 🤣 But I'm sure I'll get over it when I toke the first pipe full. 😁 So if you want to see if I get over it next week, pop back and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks.

chemistry

chemistry

Good evening tokers and growers, another late update, work again. How are you all doing this sunny Saturday evening. 😎 All three strains are in there black plastic buckets, and will remain there until they mature a little. Don't know how fast I'll get back into action, as I've a lot on at the minute, so may take a couple of weeks to get going again, unless it rains heavy, in which case I'll have time to strip and paint my grow space. 👍 Strain wise, I may splash out on some new stock, or even have a go at a few auto's for a change, will have to give it some thought this week. 😁 Pics of back bucket time. 👍

Buddzilla.
Jarred F12 1

OG Kush.
Jarred F12 2

Chem OG.
Jarred F12 3

Left a bit more leaf on this trim, due to the frost on these plants extended well out from the bud, its all tinder in the end. 😁 So that's a wrap on this trio, thank you tokers and growers for your contributions, and your input, we'll be back, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Good evening tokers and growers, another late update, work again. How are you all doing this sunny Saturday evening. 😎 All three strains are in there black plastic buckets, and will remain there until they mature a little. Don't know how fast I'll get back into action, as I've a lot on at the minute, so may take a couple of weeks to get going again, unless it rains heavy, in which case I'll have time to strip and paint my grow space. 👍 Strain wise, I may splash out on some new stock, or even have a go at a few auto's for a change, will have to give it some thought this week. 😁 Pics of back bucket time. 👍

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1349224

OG Kush.
View attachment 1349225

Chem OG.
View attachment 1349226

Left a bit more leaf on this trim, due to the frost on these plants extended well out from the bud, its all tinder in the end. 😁 So that's a wrap on this trio, thank you tokers and growers for your contributions, and your input, we'll be back, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍
Awesome grow! Can’t wait to see the next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom