Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Didn’t hear that dreaded M word mentioned anywhere .a bonus mate,even after all that crappy weather you had..I’m not saying nothin on mine 😂😂😂.my rh right now is low forties would you believe 😍😍😍.someones watching over us.

chemistry

chemistry

The dreaded M and PM have kept their distance this run, had minor mould the last two runs, but only on a couple of branches, not even a Thrip this time, and I normally end up with some thing. 🙂

SSgrower

SSgrower

Keeping an eye out for mold is something I am still getting use to. 2 years almost now in Coco/perlite, amended. It's been educational and rewarding, shout out to @Aquaman and thanks for your help in my grows,SS

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this sunny Saturday morning, hope your all well. 🙂 I finally found the time to paint and clean out my grow space for another run, and chose the seeds to pop, so here we go again. 😁 Decided to plant the three Auto's I have kicking around, to make room to buy more seeds. 😁 The seeds are, Blue Auto, Moby Dick, and my last Gorilla Glue, all will be run the same way I've grown every thing else. Does any one remember these Blue Auto seeds I bought from Amazon, just to see if they were the real deal, well I planted one this morning, don't know if they're the real deal or not, in the feed back on the seller, one buyer said his had popped and were doing well, so we bought a packet, so will it pop? We'll find out in a few days, if it doesn't, then some thing else will be planted in its place. 👍 The Moby Dick is well known in the Auto Underworld, and hailed by auto nerds world wide, so this is a plus, should be stable and do well. 👍 The Gorilla Glue should be fine, grown one of these seeds outdoors before, and it grew well, its in the first pages of my personal grow diary if you want to have a look, if it grows the same as that, then I'll be very happy, as it was a nice hit last time I grew this strain. 🙂 Pics time.

Seeds and packaging.
20230421 121132

20230421 121248

Seeds S1a

Same planting method as usual, bung the seeds into the soaked Root Riots and leave them to get on with it. 👍
20230421 122141

Seeds under cloches.
Blue Kush S1a

Moby Dick S1a

Gorilla Glue S1a

Other things.
Used another of those bug bombs I bought last year. I cleaned out the grow space as normal, put all of the hardware, light fittings, fans, every thing except the medium, pots, and bulbs, every thing else was gas bombed, can't say for sure if the work or not, but I had no bugs or moulds this run, normally I'd be host to some creepy crawly or a puffball or two, but nothing this run, not even a lonely guard spider. lol So do they work? The thing that always bothered me was mites or other nasties could hide inside your fan housings, ducting, hard to clean, my ducking has had a bug bombing, and the thought of choking mites being gassed makes me feel kind of jolly. So we will see if an infestation comes to reside with me. 🙂

20230415 125519

20230415 125540

20230417 151037

And there ends the first update of this run. Will all of the seeds pop, did I buy a packet of dud Blue Auto's? Find out next Saturday and have a mosey back, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, JJ pops some seeds, I am about to "pop" someseeds, regular so some may be males, and Now Chemistry pops Auto's? Do great minds think alike, id Max popin seeds too? Stay tuned to find out. SS Cheers Chem & good luck

chemistry

chemistry

Well good afternoon to all you tokers and growers, a cloudy Sunday afternoon, hope your all well, late update this week, due to work commitments. 🙂 Well last week we popped some seeds, two popped with in three days, the other after a dig around was a dud, so yes, maybe the seed was suspect, should I complain to Amazon. 😁 So no Blue Auto, but swiftly grubbed out and replaced with a The Church seed, a freebee from a seed order I think, nice packaging. 👍 The Moby Dick and the Gorilla Glue both popped well, producing some nice fat stalks, a Yen says they will still need a crutch or two. 🙂 Pictures paint a thousand words. 👍

The Church by Green House Seeds. (photo) The replacement for the Blue Auto that bombed out.
The Church S1a

Planted in the usual way. 🙂
The Church S2a

Just popping. 👍
The Church S2b

Moby Dick. (auto)
Moby Dick S2a

Mobby Dick S2c

Gorilla Glue. (auto)
Gorilla Glue S2a 2

Gorilla Glue S2c

And there's a couple of minutes of your free time gone forever. 😁 So if you find you've two minutes spare next week, your more than welcome to pop back waste it here, until next week Farmers, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning to all you tokers and growers, how are you on this glorious sunny Saturday morning, hope your all doing well. 😎 All three seedlings are doing fine, the Moby Dick and the Gorilla Glue are starting to look like plants and less like seedlings, the Church has hatched a bit narly but looks like it will grow out of it in a couple of weeks, another old seed. 🙂 Not started feeding yet, as the young plants don't seem to need feeding, so until they do there's no point as it only torches them. 😉 Pic time. 👍

The Church. A bit narly.
The Church V1a

The Church V1b

The Church V1c

Moby Dick.
Moby Dick V1a

Moby Dick V1b

Gorilla Glue.
Gorilla Glue V1a

Gorilla Glue V1b

And there we have it, plant growth is gathering pace, no problems, no bugs (yet). Seedlings should double in size by next week, so if you want to know how much, then pop back next week and find out, I'll even clean the lense on my camera, 😁 until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this sunny bank holiday Monday, hope your all well. 👍 Both the auto's are doing well, so is the photo. The Moby Dick is starting to look like a shrub, has the necessary branch structure to do well, looks to have a good trunk on it to support some good growth later on. 👍 The Gorilla Glue auto is about the same size canopy wise, but looks, at this point, to be a more stubby plant rather than tall like the Moby Dick. The Church is pulling out of its narlyness and should take off really well, would be nice if it was a smallish compact plant, then it won't dwarf the two auto's and rob them of light, we'll see. Still no bugs or any deffs or moulds, this is no bad thing. 🙂 All three plants are on a very light feed of 300ppm with the usual 6.2ph and currently on an 18/6 light cycle, MH bulb creating that Spring blue you only get from that old tech, love it. 😎 Pictures paint a thousand words. 👍

The Church (photo).
The Church V2b

The Church V2a

Moby Dick (auto).
Moby Dick V2a

Moby Dick V2b

Gorilla Glue (auto).
Gorilla Glue V2a

Every things going well, just need The Church to speed up a bit and that will see us a little nearer to flowering out these three babes. If you want to know how the plants fare over the rest of this week, then pop back next Saturday and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Gorilla Glue V2b
chemistry

chemistry

Good afternoon tokers and growers, hope your all well. 🤘 Here we are just finishing week three of veg, as of lights on this morning we entered week four, plants are mean and green with no defs or bugs, this is the way we like it, peaceful with no wars or chemical weapons needed. 🙂 The Church has worked off its funkness and got its self together and is now putting out some nice looking leaves. The Moby Dick is starting to flower, very quick to start, week three of veg, this is going to be a different grow, perhaps a juggling course might help, all we need now is the Gorilla Glue to flower this week, bingo. Don't know how the Church will react to this, being the only photo in the group with two autos in flower, got two choices really I suppose. 😁 We like a challenge, and I'm sure there will be middle ground for both the photo and the autos to share the light and happily flower out together, what can go wrong. 🙂 Pics. 👍

The Church (photo).
The Church V3a

The Church V3b

Moby Dick (auto).
Moby Dick V3a

Moby Dick V3b

Moby Dick V3c

Gorilla Glue (auto).
Gorilla Glue V3a

Gorilla Glue V3b

And that's where we are at this point in the grow, all looking well. So if you have a desire to watch auto's flower, then pop back next week and see if the Gorilla Glue shoots some tuft, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Good afternoon tokers and growers, hope your all well. 🤘 Here we are just finishing week three of veg, as of lights on this morning we entered week four, plants are mean and green with no defs or bugs, this is the way we like it, peaceful with no wars or chemical weapons needed. 🙂 The Church has worked off its funkness and got its self together and is now putting out some nice looking leaves. The Moby Dick is starting to flower, very quick to start, week three of veg, this is going to be a different grow, perhaps a juggling course might help, all we need now is the Gorilla Glue to flower this week, bingo. Don't know how the Church will react to this, being the only photo in the group with two autos in flower, got two choices really I suppose. 😁 We like a challenge, and I'm sure there will be middle ground for both the photo and the autos to share the light and happily flower out together, what can go wrong. 🙂 Pics. 👍

The Church (photo).
View attachment 1989113

View attachment 1989114

Moby Dick (auto).
View attachment 1989115

View attachment 1989116

View attachment 1989117

Gorilla Glue (auto).
View attachment 1989121

View attachment 1989122

And that's where we are at this point in the grow, all looking well. So if you have a desire to watch auto's flower, then pop back next week and see if the Gorilla Glue shoots some tuft, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍
Gettin some growth in there! Looking good!

J

JiMBeANeR

The Church (photo).
View attachment 1989113

View attachment 1989114

Moby Dick (auto).
View attachment 1989115

View attachment 1989116

View attachment 1989117

Gorilla Glue (auto).
View attachment 1989121

View attachment 1989122

Wow its been probably 15vyears since Ive ran the Church. It was a a great one for sure!

chemistry

chemistry

Good afternoon to all you tokers and growers, hope your all well this hot sunny day. 😎 Plants are doing well, no issues other than I missed a feed mid week, been a long one. 🙂 Its starting to look like the Moby Dick is going to be a tall specimen for an auto, would have like it to stop at eighteen inches, but never mind, its all more bud. 😁 The Church is a slower growing plant than I expected, thought that it being a photo that it would romp past the two auto's, maybe next week. 😁 The Gorilla Glue auto is a squat type at the minute, maybe it will produce four or five DC's instead of spaced out buds, we'll see later on which which way it goes I suppose. 🙂 Pics. 👍

The Church (photo)
The Church V4a

The Church V4b

Moby Dick (auto)
Moby Dick V4b

Moby Dick V4a

Moby Dick V4c

Gorilla Glue (auto)
Gorilla Glue V4a

Gorilla Glue V4b

And there ends our Saturday update, time to clean and polish the BBQ grills for later, got all the munchies we need, and enough beer to float a battle ship, so enjoy the weather while you have it farmers. So will the Church finally take off, find out next week. 😁 Until next week, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning to all you tokers and growers, its Saturday, its sunny, BBQ this afternoon. 🍔🌭🥗🍺 The three plants are all doing well, apart from the Gorilla Glue, think the over feed last week upset it, seems a fragile plant in an auto strain, the photo of the same was a good strong plant that ate every thing you fed it, a propper muncher. 😁 The Moby Dick is a tall specimen for an auto, we may run out of head room for it, maybe even torch the tip of the main cola as it reaches the light hood, we'll see. 🙂 The Church has to be the slowest photo I've ever grown, unusual for an auto to out gun a photo, even the Gorilla Glue auto is as tall as the Church. 😁 Other than that, no problems report. 🙂 Pic time.

The Church (Photo).
The Church V5a

The Church V5b

Moby Dick (auto).
Moby Dick V5a

Moby Dick V5b

Moby Dick V5c

Gorilla Glue (auto).
Gorilla Glue V5a

Gorilla Glue V5b

Gorilla Glue V5c

Every thing is pootling along just fine, just got to keep an eye on the Moby Dick as I have a feeling it will grow into the bulb next week while I'm at work. 😁 So will it or won't it grow into the light by next week? Only one way to find out, and that's pop back next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all well on this hot sunny Saturday morning. 😎 We have one singed top, can you guess which one it is, right, the Moby Dick has had an encounter with the MH bulb, I said it would, I came back from work, and it had grow just enough to brush past the bulb as the ozzy fan passed over it and is now sunburnt. Ah well, its getting blazed in the end any way. 😁 The other two and no were near the bulb, the Gorilla Glue is quite a squat plant, so it will not grow with the same vigour as the Moby Dick. The Church is still on the move, not as tall as the Moby Dick, but its gaining momentum. It may turn out that the two auto's may finish flowering before the Church starts, interesting situation, so may have to be flowered out after the auto's finish, in that case I may take two cuttings from the Church and flower them out as a trio, we'll see how it turns out. 🙂
Pics. 👍

The Church (Photo).
The Chrurch V6a

The Chrurch V6b

Moby Dick (auto).
Moby Dick V6a

Moby Dick V6b

Moby Dick V6c

Gorilla Glue (auto).
Gorilla Glue V6a

Gorilla Glue V6b

Some how I don't think the burnt tip is going to slow the Moby Dick down, but could do with out a house fire, so the shade is up to near on its peak height, tall thing for an auto. 😁 So, will the Moby Dick stop gaining height, will I have a house fire, pop back and see is I still have a home, or will I be camping on an ash pile, pop back next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this over cast Saturday morning, hope your all well. 🙂 All is well with the plants, buds are fattening up on the two auto's, which are doing well, while The Church is lagging a little being a photo. The plan is to drop the light hours to 12/12 when the the auto's are nearly done, so as to not effect their flowering, and thus put the Church into flower, or like I said before, take two large cuttings, get them settled, then flower them as a threesome, or scrog even. I have to say that the Church is not the bushiest plant I've ever grown, but its stout at the very least, so worth the effort. 👍 Both the Church and the Moby Dick are green and mean, but the Gorilla Glue is just off point, not enough to do it any harm, but its showing minor signs of some thing, I've no doubt it will make it through to the end of flower, which is all that matters. 🙂 Pic time. 👍

The Church (photo).
The Church V6a

The Church V6b

Moby Dick (auto).
Moby Dick V6 b

Moby Dick V6a

Moby Dick V6c

Gorilla Glue (auto).
Gorilla Glue V6a

Gorilla Glue V6b

All updated, all doing well. No danger, no end climax, no edge of your seat stuff this week, as the Moby Dick has stopped growing into the light, but, some thing might happen during the week, you never know. So if you have a desire to find out what happens this next week, then join us again next Saturday and find out. Until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom