Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

here is a real surprise,i put this seed in my raised garden bed in dec,it made it threw winter with just covering with a bucket during frezzing weather,it not only suprised me to live ,but the dang thing is flowering hahahah. i transplanted it to my squash bed and it burned the leaves,so left it alone and i been tieing the bitch down since,i can only imagine what the leaves are gonna look like once it reveg

If its made it through the cold weather, then it has to be a tough strain, keep it going Oldy, see what happens. 😉

SSgrower

SSgrower

My grow buddy got the 2nd clone I've ever produced & it was in week one of flower and then it reveg as he put it back into 18/6 cycle, weird leaves and turned yellow for a while. SS

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If its made it through the cold weather, then it has to be a tough strain, keep it going Oldy, see what happens. 😉
im trying ,it will have to be kept low for sure,bet it be a ugly bitch when it re veg,but hey it is a bitch and the only reason it still alive haaha,i got the thing spread out,guess it called mainlining haahaa,be cool to have it laying in there like ivy ,big ole buds sticking up every were hahah,just a dream lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My grow buddy got the 2nd clone I've ever produced & it was in week one of flower and then it reveg as he put it back into 18/6 cycle, weird leaves and turned yellow for a while. SS
i use to sex them in solo cups,why waste time on males, some the funkiest plants you ever seen, i had a roy walker that only had 1 leaf set across the whole plant,stood 4 ft tall in a closet ,the smoke was great and my last seed of it, same for GT21 cut of kush after i ran it for 3rd time the leaves went back to regular sets,i cloned that plant i think 7 times,great smoke

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, its Saturday, time for an update. 👍 The scrog is filling fast, don't think I'm going to wait for the whole net to fill, as I'd like to get this run out of the way by the end of June before it heats up here. All three strains are going for it, no defs or other known problems, so we're still on cruise control. 👍 One thing that stands out is the Chocolate Skunk, it has the stiffest fattest trunk of three, takes some bending for a whisp of a bush compared to the other two, so anyone looking for a strong stemmed cross to stiffen up another cross, this might be your thing. 😉 Right, pics.

Chocolate Skunk.
Chocolate Skunk V6a

Chocolate Skunk V6b

Amnesia Lemon.
Amnesia Lemon V6a

Amnesia Lemon V6b

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
Francos Lemon Cheese V6a

Francos Lemon Cheese V6b

Group Shot.
Group Shot V6 1

And there you go, another update posted. Not a lot to report this week as things are going to well, but I'm sure it wont stay like that for long. 😁 So until some thing goes tits up, just keep tokin folks. 👍

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Morning tokers and growers, its Saturday, time for an update. 👍 The scrog is filling fast, don't think I'm going to wait for the whole net to fill, as I'd like to get this run out of the way by the end of June before it heats up here. All three strains are going for it, no defs or other known problems, so we're still on cruise control. 👍 One thing that stands out is the Chocolate Skunk, it has the stiffest fattest trunk of three, takes some bending for a whisp of a bush compared to the other two, so anyone looking for a strong stemmed cross to stiffen up another cross, this might be your thing. 😉 Right, pics.

Chocolate Skunk.
View attachment 1234205

View attachment 1234206

Amnesia Lemon.
View attachment 1234207

View attachment 1234208

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
View attachment 1234209

View attachment 1234210

Group Shot.
View attachment 1234211

And there you go, another update posted. Not a lot to report this week as things are going to well, but I'm sure it wont stay like that for long. 😁 So until some thing goes tits up, just keep tokin folks. 👍
i can still taste the skunk from the 80's ,i dont wont nothing skunk hahahahha , GT21 sent me a dang skunk clone and i didnt know it ,got to growing that girl and mama tried to shoot me,she even bought me another exhaust fan hahahah

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, happy easter, hope you've had your fill of chocolate eggs. 😁 Late update this week, got abducted for the weekend to visit inlaws. ⚔️🪓🔫 Home now. 👍 Nearly ready for flipping to 12/12, next Saturday hopefully, I don't think I can fill the scrog in any more even than it is now, with out ending up with high parts to the canopy later after stretch, when I'm aiming for a level canopy, so next week will likely be flippin time, just one more week to see if I can fill in the left hand top corner. 😁 Got good colour and growth, and the under growth that's getting no light is being sucked in by the plants, I've pulled a few yellow leaves off the trunk of the plants, more of the under canopy will be sucked back into the plants as the scrog cuts out the direct light from above. Plant pics. 🙂

Chocolate Skunk.
Chocolate Skunk V7a

Chocolate Skunk V7b

Amnesia Lemon.
Amnesia Lemon V7a

Amnesia Lemon V7b

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
Francos Lemon Cheese V7a

Francos Lemon Cheese V7b

Group Shot. You can see the top left corner I'd like to fill by next week, but if it doesn't we'll flip with out it.👍
Group Shot V7a

Quite level at the moment. 👍
Group Shot V7b

And there you have it, all updated, check in next week and see if we're flipping with or with out the top left corner filled, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Feels fitting to have my first post here on the site.

This was a great grow blog read, just starting my first grow in many many years. My head is spinning with all this new shit, LED lights, auto strains etc. and have been reading through the forum like crazy, grew some outdoor back in the 90’s /00’s but this is my first attempt at indoor, (some will move outdoor) glad to see autos do so well on their own I work 12 hour swing shifts and my wife dosent have the best green thumb but she’ll try if she’s able to keep up with the veg garden first haha (some of your 2020 GG auto was great to see you got 56g on basically a self sufficient plant ) I have some on the way, just sprouted some Afghan kush autos and candy kush autos, and some GG auto and master OG auto seeds are on the way

looking foreword to continuing to watch your updates hopefully I can eventually upgrade a my equipment a bit better but just to finish out a few plants on the first run would make me feel accomplished, they’ll be running in a thrown together homemade grow box in my midnight shift bedroom in the basement under a 1500w KingLED light, I’ll have to add on as I go, not much for ventilation Atm just a few small 6” fans

chemistry

chemistry

This was a great grow blog read, just starting my first grow in many many years. My head is spinning with all this new shit, LED lights, auto strains etc. and have been reading through the forum like crazy, grew some outdoor back in the 90’s /00’s but this is my first attempt at indoor, (some will move outdoor) glad to see autos do so well on their own I work 12 hour swing shifts and my wife dosent have the best green thumb but she’ll try if she’s able to keep up with the veg garden first haha (some of your 2020 GG auto was great to see you got 56g on basically a self sufficient plant ) I have some on the way, just sprouted some Afghan kush autos and candy kush autos, and some GG auto and master OG auto seeds are on the way

looking foreword to continuing to watch your updates hopefully I can eventually upgrade a my equipment a bit better but just to finish out a few plants on the first run would make me feel accomplished, they’ll be running in a thrown together homemade grow box in my midnight shift bedroom in the basement under a 1500w KingLED light, I’ll have to add on as I go, not much for ventilation Atm just a few small 6” fans

Welcome to the Farm. Your in good hands here on the Farm, some keen helpfull growers. The best way to start is to keep things simple, or you'll spend a stack of money and get no were, keep it simple and you can't go wrong. 👍 And thanks for reading my grow diary, as its getting a bit long. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

I was just like Mikedin, had grown outdoors in the 77-90 era and stopped. Now I reboot to "Indoor" "LED" ect. As an example I now have 4 indoor successful grows in a 4x4 tent and mid-range LED, hand watering & all. Welcome to the Farm, enjoy Peace & Good Vibes,Cheers SS

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Welcome to the Farm. Your in good hands here on the Farm, some keen helpfull growers. The best way to start is to keep things simple, or you'll spend a stack of money and get no were, keep it simple and you can't go wrong. 👍 And thanks for reading my grow diary, as its getting a bit long. 👍
ya but all the mishaps make it a good journal hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

welcome friend,like mentioned ,dont get caught up in all the bling and just simple and direct is all that needed

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, doesn't seem that long since I did the last update, been a busy week. 🙂 Scrog is filled in as much as I can get it too, got about an eighth of the scrogs bare patch left, downside to loosing the Critical Kush, wont happen again, as that was my last seed, thank f**k, glad to see the back of them, the seeds that did sprout well ended up with hermies, I can't smoke pollen, unless its pressed into blocks. 🙂 Apart from that, we're cruising calm waters. Only other slight mistake I've made is, I forgot to water the plants before I went to work, so a twelve hour shift with out feeding, the plants wilted a little by the time I'd realised, got home from work, had a shower, grabbed some thing to eat, grabbed a cold beer, filled a pipe full of Super Lemon Haze, opened the door of my grow, and saw a scrog of slightly wilting tops, it was then that I realised what I'd done. 😤 So a quick watering was organised, and by next morning the plants were erect again. 🙂 I'm expecting a few yellow leaves over the next week as a consequence of my mistake, and a minor slow down in growth for a day, but no more than that. 🤞 New growers reading this and take heart, it doesn't matter how long you've been growing, you will always make a mistake, no matter how small. 😁 But apart from these minor setbacks, I flipped to 12/12 this morning and swapped over to HPS from MH, so we're now in flower. Now the magic starts. 👍 Lets look at the pics. 👍

Choclate Skunk. You can see the lower trunk leaves being sucked back into the plant, waste not want not, as the canopy thickens, the bottom leaves under the scrog will die off due to a shortage of light.
Chocolate Skunk V8a

Chocolate Skunk V8b

Amnesia Lemon.
Amnesia Lemon V8a

Amnesia Lemon V8b

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
Francos Lemon Cheese V8a

Francos Lemon Cheese V8b

Group Shot. You can see the small bare patch in the top left hand corner, may fill in during flower, but I won't be holding my breath. 😄
Group Shot V8 2

Had to push over the branch in the bottom left hand corner as it was getting a bit tall for its spot.
Group Shot V8 1

We've now arrived at the end of this weeks update, will my early morning mistake make any difference, will it cause my leaves to turn yellow? Oh no, not again. 😁 Tune in next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

I got lost somewhere, I thought you were close to my grow in flower? You got two grows going? SS

Not got two going, problem with scrogging is it takes around 8 weeks to get the scrog filled, and as you know, I'm a four week vegger, but couldn't be done this run. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

You could call not watering crop steering 😉 .you should of seen those 3 gals i had outside lol after i didnt water at a particular time all bounced back like nothing happened but something did..i found 2 seeds lol on one plant so i stressed them. must of threw a nanner somewhere cause theres no other plants growing around here.

chemistry

chemistry

You could call not watering crop steering 😉 .you should of seen those 3 gals i had outside lol after i didnt water at a particular time all bounced back like nothing happened but something did..i found 2 seeds lol on one plant so i stressed them. must of threw a nanner somewhere cause theres no other plants growing around here.

Have a sneaky look over your next doors fence, me and a buddy grew some plants in his garden, all fem seeds, two plants produced seeds, how? His next door had put out a male to grab some pollen, I couldn't stop laughing, talk about seeds popping down the back of the sofa. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom